1. A simple corduroy button down, which is too essential to not already be in their wardrobe. It's made of a dreamy blend of mid-wale corduroy and cotton, so it's all softness and no starchiness.
2. A novelty gift box for the person who wants to spark conversation and make Valentine's day even more special this year. It's chock-full of fun topics that will set you down a path of never-ending chit-chat and laughter.
3. A Staub cast-iron Dutch oven so the two of you can make homemade meals together. It's an item everyone should have in their kitchen and they'll appreciate its durability.
4. A Carhartt beanie that'll keep them stylishly warm for the rest of the cold weather. Fair warning: gifting them one of these may start them down the slippery slope of becoming a Carhartt connoisseur.
5. A Mars dust globe for your favorite space nerd. Not only will they appreciate how cool it looks, they'll love the attention to detail and accurate topography.
6. A pair of classic lined crocs for someone that values comfort overall. If your boyfriend is always in the comfiest clothes possible, they may just need some slippers to pair with all those outfits.
7. A five-piece spice gift set so the chef in your life can practice their culinary skills maybe even by making you dinner. It comes with five unique flavors that you can't find at just any grocery store so they definitely won't have it in their pantry already.
8. An electric kettle that any tea-obsessed BF would appreciate. Just because you can't live without your morning coffee doesn't mean they can't!
9. A Levi's sherpa lined trucker jacket so you can keep them warm no matter your proximity! Your Valentine will love this classic style, and the fact that they'll have a new go-to piece in their closet.
10. A 12-pack of JuneShine hard kombucha that is sure to satisfy the kombucha enthusiast who appreciates a ~specialty something~ to imbibe. This gift is for those 21 and older, but we promise it's worth the wait!
11. A cocktail smoker for a Valentine that likes their *adult beverages* smokey, oaky, but not pokey (you know, with literal pieces of wood sticking out of their drinks). This way, they can get the smoke without the poke!
12. A stainless steel chain necklace because some things never go out of style, and this will be something your Valentine will cherish for years to come.
13. A game for couples looking to spark interesting conversation and get to know each other better, this may just be the best gift you could give (or receive)!
14. A match striker because if your boyfriend appreciates fine ceramics as well as gifts from small businesses, you've struck gold. This is a simple gift that literally anyone could use to spruce up their coffee or bedside tables.
15. A scratch-resistant and waterproof Bose Bluetooth speaker that is sure to become a favorite aspect of the home. It's super sleek and it has Bluetooth capability so it won't be an eyesore and you'll be able to turn it on without getting up from the couch.
16. A yoga mat for the S.O. who is always doing stretches and following along to YouTube yoga. It's a great way to show interest in your partner's hobbies and if you get one for yourself you'll have a fun activity to do together!
17. A Ralph Lauren robe because it's never a bad time to give the gift of comfort. Whether it's for Valentine's day or just for being a good partner, a robe is a gift of care and intimacy that they'll be sure to note.
18. A ceramic tumbler so you can give your loved one (or maybe just liked one) a nice vehicle for this favorite beverages. Plus, it's made by a small business so you can feel good gifting it.
19. A bottle of balsamic vinegar so they can enjoy the finer things. It's made of high quality balsamic and created with California blackberries, so they'll know it's the good stuff.
20. An avocado seed planter because if they like gifts from small businesses, you'll know they're a keeper. It's a fun interactive present that he'll be able to watch grow, which is always a treat!
21. An Areaware terra-cotta stacking planter designed to properly drain plants and enable them to keep on growin'. It's the ideal Valentine's Day gift for your plant-parent BF.
22. A domino set because whether they're a gamer or not, everyone can appreciate the classics. It's made of high-quality materials and is a fun and entertaining gift they can keep on their shelf for years to come.
23. A Barefoot Dreams blanket so you can snuggle up together all year round. It's made of incredibly soft material and is a perfect addition to any couch, bed, or chair in the house.
24. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey because it's the perfect balance of sweet and spicy, just like your BF. Plus, it'll completely revolutionize pizza night at their place.
25. A custom photo puzzle for the sentimental types. If you know your boyfriend is more interested in a handwritten card than the gift itself, this may just be the perfect present.
26. An indoor herb garden for your wonderful chef of a boyfriend. They'll truly cherish being able to grow fresh herbs all year long, especially in February (*shivering at the thought*).
27. A can cooler featuring the novels of Stephen King because the king of horror is can be ~chilling~ in more ways than one.
28. A Diptyque candle for those who appreciate a little aromatherapy. These candles are famous for their inimitable scents plus they burn at a slow rate so you'll be able to enjoy them longer than you'd imagine.
29. A set of Bala Bangles so they can work out anywhere. These are great for adding a few extra pounds to increase heart rate when you're on a run and since they're a fairly new favorite on the internet, there's a good chance they don't already have something similar.
30. A set of bath salts because they probably wouldn't buy them for themself. It takes a lot for some folks to give themselves the self-care they need so why not cut the time in half and give them something they'll definitely appreciate?
31. A backpack equipped with all of the bells and whistles to make it something your partner won't want to leave the house without: tons of storage, waterproof fabric, and a USB charging port.
32. A pair of flannel pajamas because your BF values a good night's sleep. They'll be so stylishly cozy they won't want to change out of these PJ's in the morning!
33. A retro personalized gamer pint glass that's so thoughtful, they might not drink out of anything else ever again. Say hello to your new role as the best gift-giver in their life!
34. A Valentine's Day card to add a simple and spicy touch to their gift that's sure to make them laugh.
35. A pair of Chelsea boots that'll add a bit of sophistication to their look (no hate to their favorite pair of beat-up sneaks, just mild dislike).
36. A roll-on cologne aromatherapy gift set to give them four unique fragrances you'll gladly (and subtly) sneak many whiffs of.
37. An insulated water bottle with their favorite team's logo because if there's one thing they're more passionate about than their romantic relationship, it's *that* football team.
38. And a copy of The Adventure Challenge: Couples Edition to give you two 50 creative date ideas. From pie-making to blindfold painting, this book will make the second year of your relationship even more memorable!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.