48 Gifts For Anyone Who Loves Cooking
Time to turn off Ratatouille and buy your real-life chef friend some holiday treats!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Le Creuset cast-iron pan for the serious chef who has been dying to get the *perfect* crust on their steak but hasn't had the right pan to really GET there.
3. A pack of oven liners to protect the bottom of their oven from any overflow/oozing and let them continue on pretending they're competing on The Great British Baking Show worry-free.
4. Adorable cat measuring spoons that'll make them want to stop opening gifts and whip up a fresh batch of cookies right ~meow~.
6. Or a brown sugar bear that is as cute as it is functional and'll keep their sugar from getting hard as a rock over time. When the mood strikes to bake something delicious they won't have to head out to the store for an extra ingredient.
9. An ironic garlic chopper inspired by Dracula that'll make any chef smile and prevent their fingers from smelling like pungent garlic all day.
10. Cut resistant gloves — a must-have for anyone who isn't super confident in their knife skills and would like to keep all of their digits.
11. A Tasty by Cuisinart immersion blender to add a pop of color to your pal's kitchen and help them create smooth soups and and sauces in a snap.
12. Guitar-shaped bamboo kitchen utensils for your musician friend who moonlights as a chef on their off-hours.
13. A handheld knife sharpener they can use to bring their most-used kitchen utensils back to life in a flash without destroying their countertop or cutting boards.
14. A 12-piece set of ceramic cookware your significant other who does the majority of the cooking in your house might actually shed a tear over.
16. A devilish gadget they can use to pull out pesky toaster trays or oven racks without burning their fingers.
17. A breakfast sandwich maker for those rainy Sunday mornings where all they want is a cure to their hangover but can't physically venture farther than the kitchen.
18. Or a rapid egg cooker that'll make their breakfast faster than they can say, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?".
19. A set of silicone popsicle molds so they can make their favorite summertime dessert right from the comfort of their own kitchen. Plus, it'll give them free rein to explore new flavor creations.
Promising review: "I have two of these now because they are the best popsicle molds EVER. The easiest to fill (no mess), the easiest to pop out (no running under water trying to get popsicle to separate from mold), and the easiest to clean (dishwasher safe). I make sugar-free juice pops, dark chocolate fudgesicles and, keto yogurt pops. So healthy! So good!" –Lisa W.
Get it from HuBee for $12.89 (available in four colors).
21. An 8-in-1 kitchen gadget tool complete with a funnel, a juicer, a grater, an egg cracker, a shredder, a can opener, an egg separator and a measuring cup. They'll never be without a must-have tool again!
22. Silicone baking mats to keep their baking sheets nice 'n' clean. Let's be honest, no one enjoys scraping pans for an hour after making dinner.
23. An elegant serving stand that'll let them host a tea party the Queen of England would approve of — tiny finger sandwiches and all.
24. An electric indoor s'mores maker, because a treat as tasty as this shouldn't only be enjoyed in the summertime.
25. Or a non-stick donut pans they'll be so glad they own come the middle of summer when they irrationally find themselves craving an apple cider donut.
26. A ceramic "Grate Plate" for all of their garlic, ginger, and citrus grating needs. It's fully equipped with a silicone garlic peeler and a wooden handle gathering brush, so no flavorful bit will go unused!
The Grate Plate is an Oregon-based, mother and daughter–owned Etsy shop established in 2016 that specializes in colorful, handmade graters.
And for major bonus points, these are dishwasher-safe!
Promising review: "So excited to gift this to my sister! She loves to cook, but also ends up grating her fingers fairly often, so this was the perfect solution. It is of great quality, the color is beautiful, and the packaging protected it during shipping (and, as a bonus, all I need to do is seal the box back up and wrap it for the holidays)." —Meg
27. A pastasaurus serving spoon they'll love as much as they loved Jeff Goldblum's character in the original Jurassic Park.
28. And a pasta and salad monster serving spoon to go with it. I don't know about you, but I'd suddenly want to make pasta every single night.
29. A set of four waterfall champagne flutes so you both can toast to how delicious the meal your cooking fiend of a friend just made.
30. An electric food chopper to cut down your roomie's meal prep time so you can spend those precious hours binge-watching Friends together for the hundredth time instead.
31. A picture-perfect Kate Spade kettle they'll probs want to display on their counter because it's just SO pretty!
32. A monogrammed tile-style mug that'll make their morning cup o' Joe feel all the more special (and unmistakable).
Promising review: "I love the style and look of these mugs...so elegant! I first purchased two for my husband and myself and ended up purchasing for all four of my kids to be able to enjoy hot cocoa or tea with us. I hand-wash and don't microwave in them just to be safe and extend the life of them. Love!" –NeeHi
Get it from Anthropologie for $14 (available in all 26 letters).