1. A BPA-free Cosori electric tea kettle made from borosilicate glass which resists scratching and scuffing and keeps plastics away from any boiling water.
2. A Susteas stove-top, whistling tea kettle constructed from surgical stainless steel that goes for an old-timey, dare we say, almost steam-punk feel, while it steams up some hot water!
3. A HadinEEon electric kettle with a blue LED indicator light to notify you when your water's boiling. It also aims to boil water in at least six minutes, so you won't be kept waiting long for a late-night cup of tea.
4. A hand-crafted, borosilicate glass stove top-safe glass teapot with removable infuser (for loose or blooming teas) that also happens to be microwave- and dishwasher-safe.
5. A portable, stainless-steel AmazonBasics electric hot water kettle with an automatic shut-off function and a wrap-around cord for compact storage so you can keep things simple, safe, and uncluttered around the kitchen.
6. A dishwasher-safe, borosilicate glass stove top whistling tea kettle (clearly stated right on the front) so you can get that "at-the-diner vibe" without ever having to leave home (or leave a tip).
7. A Pykal whistling tea kettle constructed with five layers of stainless steel, aluminum, and iron and an "iCool" handle that can be touched mere seconds after your water finishes boiling. Also comes with two infusers.
8. An energy efficient Mueller premium electric kettle so you can save time, money (on electricity and/or gas) while killing "almost all of bacteria and pathogens living" in your non-filtered water (so your tea tastes better).
9. A Toptier Japanese cast iron teapot with stainless steel infuser for separating tea leaves from the water. Easy to clean too, no need for detergent, just wash with water.
10. A surgical-grade stainless-steel, whistling tea kettle with an infuser (for loose leaf teas) for those looking for an easy-to-clean mirror finish that's also rust-, corrosion-, dent-, and scratch-resistant and brews a serious cuppa.
11. A Hamilton Beach Hamilton electric tea kettle that's all about safety with its auto shut-off function that helps keep the kettle from boiling dry, a stay-cool handle, a water-level window, a push-button lid to prevent any spilled tea (Don't worry Kermit, we're referring to the liquid kind).
12. A stainless steel Belanko whistling tea kettle just as concerned with safety (thanks to its silicone-coated insulated handle and super-loud, can't miss it whistle) as it is with style (check out that exterior induction diamond design).
13. A stainless-steel interior and BPA-free plastic exterior Meison electric tea kettle with a "cool-touch" exterior and boil-dry protection to make pouring and cleaning it as safe and easy as possible. Auto shut-off too.
14. A KitchenAid kettle, because sometimes you want to give a vibrant pop of color to your kitchen (lots of options of choose from). Constructed with a "C" handle for a comfortable grip and a thumb-press sprout for safe pouring.
15. A stainless-steel Cuisinart electric tea kettle with preset heat settings for getting just the right temps for your preferred types of tea (green, white, oolong, herbal, black, as well as French press). A "keep warm" setting will do just that to your water for 30 minutes!
16. A half-moon teapot you can remove the diffuser from for an easier transition to coffee. It also comes with a stainless steel filter for a simpler clean-up — and as a bonus, it's dishwasher safe too.
17. A stainless steel tea kettle speckled with white dots that remind us of a starry night for an ~out-of-this-world~ cup of tea. The stainless steel material is also rust and corrosion resistant for a longer-lasting design.
18. A Brewista electric kettle sporting a gooseneck spout to add a touch of elegance to your kitchen counters and personalization features, including precise temperature control using the LCD panel to make your beverages the exact temp you want every time.
19. A bright and cheery Ovente electric kettle that's BPA-free, cordless, and downright adorable, especially if your kitchen is lacking a pop of color. To make matters safer, it has an automatic shut-off feature and even comes with a removable, easy-to-clean filter. Did I mention it's under $20, too?
Capacity: 7 cups
Promising review: "I'd give this 10 stars if I could! It's absolutely the prettiest shade of pink I've ever seen (it's bubblegum pink). It works great, shuts off on it's own and it takes only a couple of minutes to boil a full 1.7 liters of water! This will fill about half a rubbermaid pitcher. The outside never gets even close to warm so it's safe no matter where you grab it. LOVE LOVE LOVE this for making ice tea and hot tea too!" –Mel From STL
Get it from Amazon for $14.75+ (available in five colors).
20. The Corvo EKG Electric Kettle by Fellow, a sleek and splurge-worthy appliance ready to elevate your daily tea or coffee ritual. Among some of the many features at your disposal include temperature control, 1200 watts for quick heating, and a stainless steel body, so your cuppa will come out – dare I say "perfect?" – every time!
Capacity: 3+ cups
Promising review: "I love this kettle! Everything about it just feels right, and it looks great on my counter too. I don't need a pour-over spout for my preferred french press, and the Corvo spout is perfect for that and other general uses." –Michele M.
Get it from Fellow for $159 (available in two styles).