We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hair finishing cream to help tame those annoying little hairs that surround your face and fly around no matter the weather or how much you try to control them. The smoothing effect is immediate, so you'll accomplish that sleek bun in just a matter of seconds. No extra time added to your morning routine necessary!
2. A life-changing medicine cabinet organizer so you no longer have to worry about things tumbling out the moment you dare open the door. Once installed, just drop products into each side and presto — instant organization.
3. An all-natural, vegan, non-toxic, and cruelty-free stain remover that'll rid you of any stain imaginable. Oh, and it's also safe to use on all types of clothing, rugs, and bedding. Spray, wash, and the stain will disappear.
4. A makeup setting spray made with green tea extract to prevent fine lines and caking, even after hours of wear. It's fast-drying and non-sticky, so your skin won't be left feeling tight. Just spritz at the end of your makeup routine for extreme staying power.
5. A spice shelf that'll hold up to 40 pounds, transforming your current collection so you can actually find what you're searching for. No more fumbling mid-recipe! They're also v quick to assemble: pop the legs into the slot and you've got yourself a shelf.
6. A jewelry cleaning brush, because no one should deal with dull diamonds. It just takes a few seconds of scrubbing with the soft-tipped brush to make 'em shine like the first day you bought them.
7. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish so you can rid of scuffs, water marks, and anything else lingering on your tables within 20 minutes of application. It'll polish and add a protective layer to prevent the wood from once again drying out and fading.
8. Shelf dividers, because we all know that stacking clothes too high can cause the pile to tip over. These dividers will keep sweaters, jeans, tops, linens, and towels standing upright. Plus, there's no hardware needed! Just pop them onto your shelf and you can start stacking asap.
9. An adjustable bakeware rack so you can stop clumsily storing everything below your oven in that drawer we all have but don't really understand. Situating things horizontally means you'll actually be able to see all your bakeware instead of diving underneath pans to pull out the single tin you need.
10. An under-the-sink shelf for that black hole where things magically disappear and no one really knows how or why. It's perfect for cleaning supplies and can expand to fit larger, wider cabinets so all you gotta do is place and organize.
11. Bottle cleaning tablets so you can finally reach the bottom of your water bottle or tea travel mug without having to furiously scrub or get your entire arm wet in the process of trying to reach all the nooks and crannies. Drop a tablet in warm water and let it sit for 15 minutes, wash out, and say hello to a clean container.
12. And! Dishwasher cleaner tablets, because just putting things in the dishwasher for a quick spin may not be enough. *gasps*. Gross smells and lime can build up in your dishwasher, so these tablets will clean your machine for future spotless washes (just add one to your next cycle).
13. Touch-up razors so you can safely remove unwanted peach fuzz + stray eyebrow and chin hairs. The blades are designed with built-in guards so they won't cut your skin, plus you'll receive an extra attachment for super precise eyebrow shaping. You can go ahead and nix stray hairs as you apply your makeup in the morning.
14. A set of drawer organizers to finally get your undergarments and socks into heavenly order. The set of four is mold-proof and can fit bras of all sizes (plus scarves and light tanks). They'll fold open, so you just need to place them inside the desire drawer and start filling.
15. A pack of vacuum-sealed bags that'll decrease the original volume of whatever you're storing by 80% so you can keep a ton of large items like sweaters, throws, and duvets neatly in a closet without wasting space. More closet space = more clothes...right? And the entire suction process takes about a minute, so you can literally clean out an entire closet within an hour.
16. A Fur-Zoff pet hair remover for carpet, couches, clothing, and bedding. Just imagine a household and car that's not covered in pet hair. It'll sweep up hair instantly, so you can run it over the couch before guests come over.
17. Glossier's Brow Flick that'll help define your brows in a natural way. You can increase your arch, add color and definition in areas lacking hair, and extend the tail of your brow for a fuller look. Just apply before heading out the door!
18. Coty Airspun oil-reducing and setting powder you can use on top of your makeup to soften the overall look of your skin and reduce shiny buildup. It can also be used as a foundation to even out your skin tone and reduce the appearance of pores and blemishes. All it takes is a few pats!
19. A pack of MagicFiber microfiber cleaning cloths for glasses and electronic devices, because let's be real – living without smudges is nearly impossible. They're even delicate enough to use on camera lens! A few swipes over your lenses and boom — crystal clear.
20. An incredibly effective, fume-free oven cleaner that'll cut through baked-on spills and grease within five minutes of spraying so you don't shock guests the next time you open the oven during a dinner party.
21. A drain clog remover so you don't have to drop big bucks on a plumber. It'll snake its way through your drain on the first time, grabbing hair and grime with its textured edges along the way. Once you pull up what's been blocking, your pipes will be back to normal.
22. A mold and mildew remover, because with so much moisture created in your bathroom from showering, you know you've got some nasty stuff growing in those hard-to-reach corners and crevices. After a few hours of letting the solution sit, just wipe away the excess (no scrubbing necessary).
23. Debrox earwax removal drops so you can safely flush out earwax within minutes and actually hear again. No more asking people to repeat themselves! The active ingredient of carbamide peroxide will loosen up whatever is clogging your ear, so you'll just need to rinse with water.
24. A handheld steamer to remove wrinkles within minutes so you never again show up to work looking like a mess. It's gentle on fabric, won't spit water all over the place, and heats up within 25 seconds. Trust me, you'll be so thankful for this thing when you're running late.
25. A portable fabric defuzzer that'll breath life into your wardrobe. You've got some staple pieces, which means you want those pieces to last! There's no better way to refresh a sweater than with some super satisfying defuzzing. Once you insert the batteries, it only takes 10 minutes per item to remove all those little fuzz balls.
26. Bissell Stomp N' Go stain lifting pads so you can treat your pet's next indoor accident immediately (and effectively). It's great for wine, blood, and coffee, plus it doesn't require you using your hands! All you've gotta do is lay the pad down, stomp with your foot a few times, and remove. If the stain is really bad, you can leave the pad for a few hours.
27. A makeup brush cleaner that'll suction to your sink so you can wash every brush in just a matter of seconds. Let's be real – your brushes are probably currently caked with makeup and haven't been properly rinsed in ages.
28. A pack of light-dimming covers for those LED lights on electronics and appliances that are always weirdly bright and distracting at night. They're peel-and-stick, so you can match the size of whatever light you're trying to cover and apply! The difference in brightness will be immediate.
We 👏🏼 want 👏🏼 quick 👏🏼 results!
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: