2. A set of space-saving vacuum storage bags you seriously need if your closet is (like mine) slowly succumbing to Sweater Overload.
3. A Billie razor starter kit so you can kiss the pink tax goodbye and say hi to a smoother, better shave. Each razor cartridge has five blades encased in charcoal shave soap for a super-smooth glide even the most sensitive skin will love.
4. A handy dandy phone stand if you're tired of picking up your device to unlock your phone and see if you really need to answer that text (or eight).
5. A machine-washable microfiber duster that *actually* traps those pesky particles, rather than just flinging 'em around the room.
6. A tube of Glossier's Lip Vinyl (a fancy name for their cream lipstick–gloss hybrid) that may just become your new favorite lip color.
7. A lightweight, eco-friendly cork yoga mat that's naturally anti-microbial to resist mold, mildew, and that post–hot yoga stink.
Check out last month's edition for more great things we've been loving!
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.