We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
This post features a mix of items that we purchased with our own money and those that were provided to us at no cost for the sake of review. (But! We’re under no obligation to write a review of those things, let alone a positive review.)
1. A plant-based, paraben-free EcoTools makeup brush shampoo so you can feel good about *finally* washing caked-on foundation out of your favorite tools without irritating sensitive skin or leaving behind residue.
2. A mini waffle iron, because you shouldn't have to wait until the weekend to live your best Leslie Knope life. A productive day starts with a great breakfast.
3. Glossier's Brow Flick, their newest wow-look-at-my brows product. It's a felt-tip pen that dispenses juuuust the right amount of pigment in fine lines to mimic how your hairs actually look.
4. A sloth to-do notepad to make everyday tasks a little more cheerful. Is "take a nap" an important thing to get done? Absolutely.
5. A waterproof phone pouch so you can take underwater photos, boat selfies, and beach sunset pics with confidence. NO. RUINED. SMARTPHONES!
6. LaVanilla's The Healthy Deodorant, a natural deo that (*gasp*) actually WORKS!
7. A tube of Burt's Bees toothpaste, because you don't have to feel "meh" about the goo you use to brush your chompers.
8. A pair of SoundPEATS Bluetooth earbuds with great sound quality, ergonomic ear hooks (so they don't fall out of your ears), and useful cord so you can wear 'em around your neck when not listening.
9. Winky Lux Matte Lip Velour in Royal, a cruelty-free purple matte lippie that must have confidence as a secret ingredient.
10. The Sleep Pod, an adult swaddle for anyone who loves the idea of a weighted blanket, but wants to go a step further (or doesn't want to feel overheated!).
All of us right now, tbh:
Looking for more reviews? Check out June's edition!
Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.