37 Cool Products From Queer-Owned Businesses You'll Probably Want To Add To Your Cart
A Cher-inspired candle, a graphic jumpsuit, gay cats in clothes stickers, and more amazing items from LGBTQIA+ creators.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A resin gold-leaf catchall dish that'll give you a ~hand~ in having a place to store your rings or keys so you can know exactly where to grab them when you're getting ready.
2. An embroidered T-shirt with the message, "sounds gay, I'm in", which is probably how you're going to respond to plans from now until forever.
3. A tube of rainbow-colored lip gloss that dries clear but leaves your lips moisturized. Plus, when you use it, there's a 90% chance you'll start singing, "My lip gloss is poppin, my lip gloss is cool..."
4. A brass candle holder for a cool, minimalist piece that will look great hanging out on your wall.
5. A floral blazer that's as unique and different as you are and will have people stopping you to ask you where you got it from.
6. A handwoven pillowcase and insert in a beautiful pattern that will look so great as an accent on your couch.
7. A secure lock-pin backing you can use on all the pins on your jean jacket so you don't have to worry about them falling off randomly.
8. An alive tee you'll be ~dead~ set on wearing all the time because it's simple but cute and lets people know what your vibe is.
9. Beautiful hoop and sphere earrings so beautiful, you'll plan your outfits around them so you can show them off.
10. A cross-stitch kit that comes with everything you need to craft a nice littler reminder so everyone who comes over to your home can respect what your pronouns are. 🙌
11. A tie-dye co-ord set with shorts and a T-shirt, because the tie-dye trend isn't going anywhere, but the weather is getting warmer, so now's a great time to add some comfy shorts and a T-shirt to your wardrobe.
12. A floral tulle duster you'll want to put on with any outfit (even jeans shorts and a tee) because it will make you feel instantly fancier.
13. A baby record book specifically designed for same-sex couples (and non-traditional families) to capture all the big milestones in their child's life. The book doesn't refer to "mom" and "dad" and simply refers instead to "parent" with a space for you to write in whatever is appropriate for your family.
14. A long-sleeved printed jumpsuit you'll ~jump~ at any chance to put on because it will make you feel fly as hell. Trust me.
15. A Worship Yourself print to hang on your wall to help remind yourself that self love is so very important and you are worthy of that and so much more.
16. A Boy Smells Pride Prunus candle designed specifically with a gender-neutral scent because everyone deserves to burn a beautiful candle that will make their home smell good.
17. A gay cats in clothes sticker set I can guarantee when people see on your laptop, phone case, or whever else you stick them, they'll shout, "Are you ~kitten~ me?? These are ~purr-fect~." And well, they'll be right.
18. A speckled enamelware mug you may be ~spotted~ using in every meeting you have, and then all your coworkers will start asking where they can get their own.
19. A glitter universal liner designed to be long-lasting and pop on all skin tones, so you'll ~glitterly~ never get enough of it. Why yes, I am wearing blue glitter eyeshadow on Monday morning at 9 a.m. because you know what, it looks great!
20. Nonbinary flag hoop earrings for a subtle nod you can wear every day, because they're simple enough to go with everything you have in your closet.
21. A pair of swim shorts with a geometric pattern for a fun way to show off your style while hanging out at a pool or beach.
22. A Cher-inspired votive candle with scents of jasmine, rosewater, and bell-bottoms (of course). And if you think it's too beautiful to burn, just remember what Cher would say: "Snap out of it!"
23. An everyday face cleanser made with brightening glycolic acid and sea kelp meant to improve firmness, even skin tone, and make your face more radiant no matter your skin tone, type, or your gender.
24. A Forever Queer Rose T-shirt to let the world know that you're here, you're queer, and you're not going anywhere.
25. A small striped woven basket perfect for storing kitchen utensils or other small items you're not quite sure what to do with.
26. A multi-benne stain stick that can be used as both a lip or cheek tint to add a bit of color *and* moisture.
27. Some pistachio sea salt chocolate in small bite-sized portions, but be careful, they're so delicious, you might just end up eating the whole bag.
29. A geometric pattern five-panel hat everyone will be complimenting you on. No ~shade~ here, well except for the shade that comes with wearing a hat...
31. A bisexual heart shirt you can wear 365 days a year because pride isn't something that should only last a month.
32. Honeysuckle oil created with antibacterial and anti-fungal properties to put on your skin after shaving to close pores before you get razor burn or ingrown hairs.
33. Witch hoop earrings I don't need to ~spell~ out for you how cool these are. You see them. You know.
34. A pair of swim shorts for anyone who has felt limited by the styles of swimsuits available. These are comfortable, stylish, plus practical. Now that's a win-win-win.
35. A tie-dyed crop top because you are so very bad. You might not need a T-shirt to tell you that, but it won't hurt.
36. A revolution ritual candle with a charged Sardonyx gemstone inside for transformation, liberation, and revolution in your own life.
37. And a pair of absolutely breathtaking pearl-encrusted cat eye sunglasses I haven't stopped thinking about since I saw for the first time because W-O-W they are a showstopper.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.