1. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Soy Candle will make your entire apartment smell as good as a fresh pile of laundry, no matter what your hamper looks like.
2. Pet House Candle completely eliminates odors from your beloved — but stinky — furry friends, leaving you with a refreshing smell like bamboo watermint or evergreen forest.
3. Bath & Body Works' Aromatherapy Stress Relief Candle has three wicks, allowing it will burn evenly and last a long time, so you can really depend on it to relax you when things get hectic.
4. The Nest Fragrance bamboo candle proves that pandas have great taste, because bamboo smells amazing.
5. Wax & Wick's scented soy candle looks like it would be right at home in a Brooklyn loft, or better yet, *your* home!
6. Capri Blue's "Volcano" candle is a reviewer-favorite combination of tropical and citrusy scents packaged in a super chic glass jar.
Promising review: "I am a candle snob and I can say without a second thought that Capri Blue are my favorite candles of all time. I have one in the living room, bedroom, and bathroom. I gift them often for housewarming (pun intended) gifts or just because. They're the perfect addition to a home and they SMELL SO GOOD, Y'ALL. Absolutely recommend these candles to everyone." –Jennifer
Price: $34+ (available in four container colors).
9. Lulu Candles' tobacco, spice, and vanilla candle takes inspiration from all the spicy-smelling pipe-smoking grandparents we grew up with.
10. Gerrard Larriett's candles deodorize and relieve stress so you can take a breather after chasing your mud-covered dog around the house.
11. Decorative cactus candles make it look like you finally learned how to keep a plant alive. Just make a *point* not to light them in front of anyone you're trying to impress with your green thumb skills.
12. Chesapeake Bay's Mind and Body Candle Collection uses essential oils to create relaxing smells inspired by Maryland's shoreline.
13. A dark rum and oak scented La Jolie Muse candle that will add the perfect amount of warmth and depth to any room.
14. Or a La Jolie Muse lavender candle in a gorgeous, textured glass jar that makes a statement of its own (the relaxing scent is just a bonus!).
Promising review: "The candle smells very nice. Warm and comforting without being 'too much' for the sensitive sinuses in our home. It lasted a couple of months after being burned for a few hours a night. The container is beautiful and I justify paying a little extra for these candles because the jars make excellent little vases." –Bette Noir
Price: $23.99+ (available in two scents).
15. Boy Smells candles is a must-have for anyone who looking for a more musky and complex scent over the usual vanilla and sugar options out there.
16. A WoodWick candle brings the crackling, soothing sounds of an actual fire into your home in case you lack a real fireplace (or are too lazy to light one atm).
17. Yankee Candle's Midsummer's Night candle will give you ultimate nostalgia vibes and make you wish that you were back at summer camp sleeping under the stars.
19. A Homesick candle that's quite honestly the exact remedy needed for when you're feeling homesick. Each one is crafted with a specific state in mind, so you can be transported home each time you burn this candle.
20. A DW Home vanilla scented candle to fool people into thinking you've got something sweet in the oven whenever they walk into your house.
21. A value pack of unscented tea lights that are ideal to have on hand for both power outages and emergency ambient lighting crises.
Promising review: "These are by far the best tea light candles I have purchased. They burn for hours (I have burned them for 5 hours so far). The holders are also sturdier and the taller than others I have bought. These are also great if you are burning candles when having company. You won't be running around replacing them with new ones in an hour or two." –Greg
Price: $13.99+ (available in packs of 50, 100, 200, and 300)
22. Benevolence Los Angeles makes premium soy scented candles with a cause, as their matte black jars are designed to shine a light on serious subjects.
With each purchase of a candle by Benevolence L.A., a donation is made to ZOE International, which helps victims of human trafficking.
Promising review: "It was delightful to receive this candle, and to know that a portion of the purchase goes towards the prevention of human trafficking towards children. The candle burns very well, and the aroma is delightful. The length of time of burning seems to be what is described when purchased. I'll definitely purchase again." –Myke
Price: $17.99+ (available in two sizes and eight scents)
23. Some fun bubble cube candles for anyone that thinks their living space is in need of some whimsical decor.
24. A Hemlock Park candle scented with essential oils, made from coconut wax, and with a crackling wood wick to finish off your self care sanctuary, be it your bedroom, bathtub, or any other place you like to ~unwind~.
Promising review: "My absolute favorite candle! Smells sooo good. Was looking for a good quality cedar candle and the bergamot is was an added bonus! My two favorite scents. When I first opened it a smelled it, it was a very subtle smell, and didn't seem like anything special...Soooo glad I decided to light it to see if it made a difference, because it did! If you love the smell of cedar, get it!" –Anna protsenko
Price: $24.95+ (available in two sizes and in a variety of scents)
25. Craft & Kin wood wick candles that'll *snap, crackle, and pop* as they waft earthy scents into your chosen at-home sanctuary.
Promising review: "These candles are amazing. Nice natural scent, beautiful presentation, and great value. The scent is great – strong enough to fill my room, but not so overpowering that I feel like I can taste it. I was so blown away with the candle after I ordered my first one that I bought a second three days later. I can't wait to get more and try different scents!" –Amazon Customer
Price: $17.99+ (available in eight scents)
26. A Votivo candle to make your place feel all the more cozy and sophisticated, especially with scents like Red Currant, Smoked Woo and Amber, and Grey Vetiver.
Promising review: "Smell was just as strong & beautiful as years ago when I purchased my first Votivo candle! The Red Currant is the best! Only takes a few minutes of burn time, and the scent fills the air!" –SummerLove 247
Price: $32 (available in 18 scents)