We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fabulous leather backpack — that can also be worn as a shoulder bag — which’ll instantly upgrade any outfit.
2. A reusable self-sealing bag with an airtight, pinch-press seal — so you can keep food fresh and cut down on waste.
3. A cat-shaped PyroPet Candle that burns down to a metallic skeleton all your houseguests will be obsessed with.
4. A reversible fleece blanket so you can read, sleep, or watch TV in total cozy comfort.
5. A Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask to give your pout a serious boost of moisture overnight, leaving your lips soft and hydrated.
6. A fabulous pair of over-the-knee boots with lace-up detailing that’ll take your chilly-weather OOTD to new levels.
7. A bottle of 100% pure squalane, an olive-derived oil formulated to protect and moisturize your skin.
8. A pair of chunky ankle booties you can rock rolled up or rolled down for a super-chic wintry look.
9. A copy of Ant Man and the Wasp, which just may become your new Marvel fave.
10. A body-con sheath dress with ruching details on the waist that you can basically wear for any occasion.
11. A fly AF T-shirt to show some love for the the magnificent piece of history that is the VHS tape.
12. A pack of Avarelle Acne Cover Patches that’ll put tea tree and calendula oil to work on your face to put an end to any pimple party.
13. A copy of Bohemian Rhapsody to celebrate the legacy of Freddie Mercury and the legendary Queen.
14. A comfy pair of memory-foam slippers with an anti-skid rubber sole that’ll keep you cozy all season long.
15. An oversized knit sweater you can rock with jeans, tights, or even shorts for an easy but totally pulled-together look.
16. A bottle of Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner for an affordable way to banish dirt and impurities from your skin without stripping it of moisture.
17. A bag of Swerve Sweetener you can use as a low-carb replacement for powdered sugar — its super-fine texture also works for glazes, puddings, and curds.
18. A copy of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Wii or Nintendo Switch to keep you entertained for hours as you take on a new adventure with the fearless Zelda.
19. A lightweight pair of Crocs clogs for a waterproof, breathable footwear option you'll want to rock all day — haters be damned.
20. A bag of Tom & Jenny's Classic Soft Caramels — which are sweetened with natural plant-derived maltitol and non-GMO xylitol — so you can satisfy your sweet tooth without any added sugar.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.