40 Products With Before-And-After Photos That Are Worth Even *More* Than A Thousand Words
In fact, these pictures will leave you speechless.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An antiseptic spray to help treat pet skin infections caused by yeast, bacteria, ringworm, and pyoderma.
2. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
3. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
4. A natural tub and tile cleaner to help dissolve soap scum, hard water stains, and mineral deposits from your shower/bath floors and walls with minimal effort required on your end. Plus, it's non-toxic, free of synthetic fragrances, and smells like eucalyptus.
5. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
7. A mascara that'll give you lashes so dramatic, no one will believe you when you tell them you bought it for less than $5 on Amazon.
8. A grooming brush to make the task of removing tangled, dead hair off your floof super quick and easy, and a heck of a lot cheaper than constant visits to the groomer.
9. A wood polish and conditioner that'll help restore your wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
10. A carpet cleaning solution for those whose home deserves a million-dollar-looking floor... for under $20 that is.
12. A suede brush cleaner that'll stop you from having to spend your money on bringing your dirty suede shoes to get repaired, or worse... REPLACED.
13. A watermark remover cloth to get rid of those annoying ringlet stains on your furniture — you warned your family to use a coaster but, of course, they didn't listen!
14. A pumice cleaning stone that'll scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
15. A wrinkle release spray to get your clothing, sheets, and more looking as if they were just ironed or picked up from the cleaners without needing to go through the trouble of doing either of those things.
16. Houseplant insect traps that will be easy peasy to pop into the soil of your houseplants. They work like magnets to catch little buggers who dare to mess with your plant babies.
17. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
18. A foot file to leave your feet feeling even smoother than your pedicurist could make them feel — minus the tickle attack from the pumice stone.
19. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can give your precious gems a quick swipe of a pen to get them looking brand-new.
20. A carpet spot remover spray to clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
21. A power scrubbing cleaning kit you can attach to your drill and get to work in making your living space look brand freakin' new.
22. An all-purpose car cleaner that'll have the inside of your car looking as the good as the day it looked the day it first left the factory — no matter how many years ago that may have been.
23. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
24. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog it in the first place.
25. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo to clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup build-up is yucky, and we don't want you to have spend money on new brushes and sponges!
26. A fabric defuzzer you'll just glide over an area of clothing/furniture that's covered in unwanted fuzzies.
27. Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to help you get a bunch of surfaces and objects in your home looking as good, if not better, than the day you purchased them.
28. And of course a pack of Bar Keepers Friend Classic Cleanser and Polish. This amazing stuff should be a cleaning staple in every home because there isn't anything it can't handle.
29. A pack of furniture touch-up sticks you'll wish existed back when you were a little one, because maybe then your parents would have THANKED YOU instead of grounding you for drawing on your furniture. 🤷
30. A jetted bathtub cleaner — just fill up your luxurious bath, add a quarter of the bottle, watch it work its magic by removing gross residue, and drain the tub to find it sparkly and clean.
31. A box of OxiClean versatile stain remover – it'll become your go-to in the stain-fighting department. No matter what the stain is, or where it happened, there is nothing this stuff isn't prepared to battle.
32. A pet hair roller because everything about our little fluffy friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair gets on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
34. A wine stain remover so you can sit back, relax, and ENJOY your red wine without having any fear whatsoever about what might happen if a spill occurs.
35. Boot shapers for keeping your boots standing up straight. When the tall ones do that thing where they wilt away? Ugh, there's just something SO frustrating about it. Like, stand up, fix your posture, PLEASE.
36. A natural stain remover that'll keep you and your family's life clean as can be with a product you can feel good about anyone using, and not worry about the kiddos accidentally getting a hold of.
37. A food storage container set to preserve the shelf life of your produce and leftovers — they're made for eating, not throwing in the garbage.
38. A selfie ring light that'll provide studio-quality lighting to all of your photos — because it's 2021 and it's ALL about getting the best picture possible for your grid, ya feel?
39. An oil stain remover you just stir-up, apply to a stain, and let sit and dry for about 72 hours. Then you can do a little dance to celebrate your oil stain being gone.
40. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you "before and after" photos — unless you can finagle a camera into your ears — but just look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.