We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community for the best products and tips (and asked for products again!) to make being an adult a little easier, and here are some of the results!
1. A sunscreen you will actually want to wear everyday, because it's important to protect your skin.
3. A simple folder, accordion file, or document box to keep all of your important papers safe and easy to find whenever you need them.
4. A weighted blanket — for some reason it seems like the older you get, the harder it is to get good, deep sleep, and this could really help you night after night.
5. A white noise machine with non-looping audio because it can completely drown out any sounds that might disturb your slumber, so you can wake feeling rested and a little more able to take on whatever adulting the day brings.
6. And a sunrise alarm clock that just might be the ultimate way to calmly wake up each and every morning — they even help some people wake up before the alarm goes off.
7. An access flosser, if your dentist keeps encouraging you to floss but you hate actually doing it. And gentle interdental brushes if you have a permanent bottom retainer (or braces) and find floss threaders annoying.
8. A pair of ~toe cappers~, which don't rely on a heel part to stay put, so you can kiss your high-heel and mule struggles good-bye.
9. An electric kettle — it's the simplest way to make cheap, easy meals without turning on your stove (or to get water boiling faster to use with pasta on the stove).
10. A mini-steamer to quickly coax all the wrinkles out of your clothes, no ironing board required.
11. Or wrinkle-releasing spray that not only smooths out all the dents in one go, but also has a light, pleasant scent.
12. A single-serve coffee maker and travel mug because you have enough going on during any given morning, and this will at least give you a good caffeine boost on the cheap with no fuss or effort.
13. A CrockPot — it'll let you enjoy delicious "set it and forget it" homemade dinners that basically cook themselves without spending too much of your hard-earned money.
14. Or, if you're feelin' fancy and want to try something new and adventurous, a sous vide to make cooking perfectly tender proteins a walk in the park.
15. A steam mop because it picks up basically every speck of dirt and grime on your sealed hard floors using only heated water, and all you have to do is leisurely push it around for a bit. (Oh, and that steam provides 99.99% sanitation, too.)
16. A set of egg poachers that'll make topping your favorite toasts with a little protein simple and mess-free.
17. Some sticky notes to help you remember the two most important things you're supposed to bring with you when you walk out the door today, if not everything else.
18. A planner to help you set and achieve goals both big and small, keep track of small things like appointments and bills, and generally feel more on top of everything happening in your day to day.
19. Or a customizable Erin Condren Life Planner so you can choose the cover, weekly layout, and add-on planning pages that work the best for your life.
20. A magnetic dry erase white board because you'll be able to instantly see everything coming up in your life... and since you walk by it multiple times every day, it's less easy to ignore than a planner.
21. An AM/PM pill organizer with removable daily compartments, so you can discreetly slip each day's doses in your pocket or purse.
22. Or a poison ring / locket ring that's perfect for stashing away the one most important pill you're supposed to take in the middle of the day, so you have no more excuses *not* to take it.
23. A glass of wine here and there because wine is wonderful.
24. A shower chair because sometimes life brings unexpected challenges your way and finding little things to help you out can make a truly noticeable difference.
26. A laundry delicates bag so you can stop the monster that lives in your dryer from stealing your favorite socks (not to mention help any clothes that need a little more T.L.C. last longer).
27. A game-changing Dyson vacuum that's worth the price because it makes cleaning just SO much easier and if not somewhat enjoyable, at least less of a chore.
28. Or a highly-rated robo vac so your floors seem to magically keep themselves perfectly clean all the time, while all you do is scroll Instagram / get work done / chill with your family.
29. A bottle of Poo-Pourri, a gentle-scented spray that blocks bathroom odors before they even get started, so your bathroom always smells clean no matter what happens in there.
30. And, of course, condoms. Because protection's basically always a good idea.
Want to be featured in future BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.