35 Things Under $25 You'll Want To Buy On Prime Day
An Amazon Fire TV stick, Stila eyeliner, a super fun card game, and other awesome stuff at even lower than normal prices.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME, is here!
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category (in this case: incredible steals you won't believe all cost less than $25).
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren't already, sign up for a free 30-day trial here.
1. A Lodge pre-seasoned cast-iron skillet for up to 63% off. Almost half-price on a kitchen tool that'll last you years (and years, and years)? Yes please.
2. A Stila eyeliner for 30% off with a formula worthy of the cult-like praise it gets: it dries quickly, won't smudge or budge, lasts 25 hours a day, and the thin tip makes application a summer breeze.
3. An Amazon Fire TV Stick for 50% off to make bingeing your favorite shows even easier. Just use the Alexa voice remote and you can find whatever you're looking for — easy peasy.
4. An extendable Swiffer duster kit for 30% off to give you an easy, quick dusting that takes little effort on your part (ayyy, my type of cleanin'!). Really, you could just walk around dragging this behind you and it would pick up dirt like a magnet.
5. Howard Feed-N-Wax wood polish for 43% off that over 3,000 reviewers swear by, and you can see why in these downright miraculous before-and-after photos.
6. A windproof umbrella for 35% off with a Teflon coating that easily folds down into a travel-friendly size so you're always prepared when the unexpected rainstorm hits. They always do!
7. A matte Maybelline SuperStay liquid lipstick for 30% off. You can hypothetically fall asleep whilst wearing this — and it will still look great when you wake up in the AM. This magic stuff has a staying power of up to 16 hours, which means it must be the byproduct of some sort of sorcery. I know.
8. An OPI top coat for 35% off that will give your at-home mani extra shine and (more importantly) prevent any smudges or chips for up to seven days. Must be some sort of sorcery, I know.
9. A smart plug for 31% off that truly lives up to its name — you can sync it with your smart home devices or control it through an app to easily turn lights and appliances on and off.
10. Mario Badescu facial spray for 25% off infused with green tea, cucumber, and peppermint essential oil to perk up tired skin. Plus, this can set and refresh your makeup, give foundation a dewy appearance, and help keep breakouts at bay.
11. The LOL-worthy card game Exploding Kittens for 30% off to upgrade your hangouts from just scrolling Instagram and watching a movie together to creating truly hilarious, competitive chaos. I mean, 10,000 reviewers can't be wrong about how fun it is, right?
12. An RFID-blocking wristlet for up to 28% off that's a chic and secure way to carry around all your valuables.
13. A Cerama-Bryte cooktop cleaning kit for 28% off, which includes cooktop cleaning solution, a scrubbing pad, and a scraper so you can absolutely remove every bit of baked- and caked-on food from any smooth range — no matter how long it's been there.
14. A stainless steel Takeya water bottle for up to 35% off that keeps drinks ice cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12 hours. Staying hydrated and caffeinated has never been so easy!
15. The sing-along edition of both Mamma Mia! movies for 32% off. Yes, I know, when you're watching it right, ~any~ version of Mamma Mia! is the sing-along version, but the movies in this set allow you turn on the sing-along lyrics feature during the whole dang cinematic masterpiece. Plus, there's a whole third disc of bonus features!
16. A two-pack of screen protectors for 25% off (compatible with iPhone 7 and 8) so that when you drop your phone and it lands face down, you won't have to hold your breath and pray that it's not cracked before hesitantly picking it up.
17. A 3rd Generation Echo Dot for 56% off so you can stream songs, ask questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, and do sooooo much more — all with one command.
18. A subscription to a favorite magazine for just $0.99, because you're gonna need something to read on the beach the rest of the summer!
19. A Dash mini waffle maker for 34% off that'll motivate you to actually get up and make breakfast. Sunday mornings, meet your new favorite tradition — WAFFLES.
20. A pet hair–removing roller for 29% off with a patented brush design (and *no* adhesive strips) to rid your lovely black sofa of all your furry friend's shedding in a quick roll — so you can get back to cuddling together.
21. A TubShroom for 35% off that catches allll your hair to prevent clogged shower drains and eventual plumbing problems (which are not fun).
22. A pack of 42 flexible hair curling rods in various sizes for $35% off that you can play around with to create all sorts of curls and waves. After all, they've already made over 4,500 reviewers believe in curl power.
23. A bottle of fan-fave Bioderma micellar water for 34% off. This oil-free facial cleanser removes all pore-clogging makeup, dirt, and gunk from your face without making it feel overly tight or dry. And no water required? Hooray!
24. A Differin acne treatment for 20% off made to fight inflammation, regulate skin cell turnover, and prevent pimples and clogged pores.
25. A paraben- and cruelty-free Stila mascara for 30% off that will get you the most coveted compliment of all time: Are those your real lashes? This adds volume, curl, and clump-free lift with just a single swipe.
28. A Stila liquid eyeshadow for 30% off that, with just one quick swipe, will take your makeup ~lewk~ from day to night real quick. And while this cruelty-free formula may be super pigmented, it results in absolutely no fallout.
29. An adorable two-pack of onesies for $30% off that'll make any kiddo want to put on a fashion show.
30. A Sexy Hair texturizing powder for 30% off that'll instantly liquify to provide fullness and slight tackiness (which makes your hot tool so much more effective).
31. A Mizon Snail Care moisturizer set for 20% off, made with actual snail mucus that'll surprisingly leave your face looking fresh.
33. Two packs of four Clorox automatic toilet bowl cleaners for 18% off that will keep your toilet looking fresh and clean. And the amount of effort it takes? None. Just flush and go about your merry way.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.