Just Fantastic Things To Treat Yourself To On Prime Day
Just a bunch of amazing things to treat yourself to on Prime Day.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME, is here!
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category (in this case: we found the goods you should 100% treat yourself to this Prime Day).
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren't already, sign up for a free 30-day trial here.
1. A stunning wood grain essential oil diffuser for 21% off that's sure to make any day at home feel like a day at the spa.
2. A Mario Badescu facial spray duo featuring ingredients like rose water, cucumber, green tea, and aloe for 25% off. You'll definitely love spritzing these over your face for a quick skin refresh every morning.
3. A flamingo float for 20% off that you and all your friends will wanna ~flock~ to all summer long.
4. A weighted blanket for up 27% off that'll soothe your anxieties and make you feel snug as bug in a rug (which, coincidentally, is snug as an adult human in an incredibly cozy blanket).
5. The latest Apple iPad with Wi-Fi and 32 GB of storage for 24% off — you can currently get it without having to pad your checking account with the money you've stored in savings.
6. A Stila liquid eyeliner for 30% off, because this wins over just about everyone thanks to its versatility and long-lasting formula. Its marker-like tip and smooth formula are specifically designed to suit beginners and pros alike and create anything from thin, precise cat-eyes to thick, dramatic looks.
7. A Lodge cast iron skillet for up to 63% off that will change the way you cook forever. Trust me, after having delicious steak, cornbread, veggies, and more out of this thing, you'll wonder how you lived without it.
8. A pair of Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones for up to 55% off that's designed with 12 hours of battery life, secure-fit ear hooks, and Remotetalk which lets you take calls, control your music, and activate Siri.
9. A Luna 2 for up to 15% off that's sure to help remove all traces of makeup and leave your face feeling squeaky clean.
10. A 43" Toshiba 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV for 42% off with Fire TV built right in so you can spend each and every weekend with your one true love, television.
11. A deluxe breakfast station for 41% off so you can cook bacon, eggs, and toast (and get the coffee brewing) all at once.
12. The entire Lord of the Rings trilogy on Blu-ray for 50% off, because we're sure you've been just dying to binge the whole thing over and over (AND OVER) while whispering "my preciousssss."
13. A pre-seasoned cast iron dutch oven for 42% off that'll save date night if your boo prefers going ~dutch~ and you prefer having dinner at home for free. Everyone wins!
14. A 36-pack of sparkling gel pens for 40% off so you can start ~gelling~ with the idea of actually getting your bullet journal started.
15. Three months of an Audible subscription for 66% off, a must-have for anyone who continues to join book clubs but doesn't actually have the time to sit down and read.
16. A pair of full-length leggings for up to 45% off that are sure to delight gym goers and joggers with the breathable mesh panels, a secure side pocket, and reflective accents (for safety!). You're gonna want to grab these quick before they ~run~ out!
17. A giant tumbling timber toy for 29% off that'll delight extra competitive friends who always take game night to the next level.
19. A memory foam pillow for 66% off that's gonna put you ahead of the game when it comes to falling asleep with lightning speed.
20. An Echo Input for 57% off so you can continue to ask Alexa about the weather without having to trash your old sound system.
21. An instant ice cream maker for 20% off that'll help you make homemade ice cream with a gourmet taste this summer without breaking a sweat.
22. A teeth whitening kit for 19% off, complete with an LED light that'll make you feel like an influencer every time you use it.
23. An Anne Klein watch and Swarovski crystal bracelet set for up to 56% off you could give as a fabulous gift but you should selfishly keep for yourself.
24. A pair of Bose wireless headphones for 31% off that'll have a sound (and noise-cancelling system) that ~beats~ any headphones you've ever used before.
25. A CamelBak water bottle for 30% off so you can stay hydrated as can be whether you're in the office or out on the trail.
27. A Herschel Dawson backpack for 37% off so you always have a chic way to transport your doo-dads, knick-knacks, and thingamajigs.
28. A case of Soylent for 35% off, because the greatest gift you could ever give yourself is not having to cook a real meal when you're just too dang tired.
29. And a Dash mini waffle maker for 34% off that'll help you fix up a brunch worth staying home for.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.