Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME, is here!
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category (in this case: incredible steals you won't believe all cost less than $50).
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren't already, sign up for a free 30-day trial here.
1. Stila's Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner for 30% off — the iconic marker eyeliner that glides right on, dries quickly, and won't smudge.
2. A Mario Badescu facial spray duo featuring ingredients like rose water, cucumber, green tea, and aloe for 25% off. You'll definitely love spritzing these over your face for a quick skin refresh every morning.
3. A waterproof cargo liner for 41% off so you can give your doggo a ride while keeping the backseat and trunk clean. It'll catch any hairs, dander, dirt, and liquids.
4. A Tile Pro (aka a small Bluetooth-powered square with a replaceable battery) for 43% off that'll help you find your keys in no time.
5. A luxurious Elemis cleanser (formulated with enzymes, white truffle, and Babassu oil) for 30% off to gently exfoliate away dead skin while providing moisture. Reviewers say it helps to smoothen and brighten their complexion.
6. A lightly lined Calvin Klein bralette with adjustable straps for 30% off that'll look practically invisible under a T-shirt and feel like wearing nothing at all.
7. A six-quart Instant Pot pressure cooker for 50% off capable of turning meal prep into something that is not difficult. This handy thing can make everything from golden lentil soup and mac and cheese to chocolate lava cake and french toast. (Look at you! Betty Crocker over here!)
8. A 3rd Generation Echo Dot for 56% off. This handy little device that's capable of answering all those hard-hitting questions. Things like, "Alexa, what should I have for dinner?" — like I said, hard-hitting.
10. A pair of build-your-own leggings for 16% off — we've actually tested these bad boys out and can vouch they're worth every cent.
11. A facial steamer with temperature control for 20% off so you can skip the spa and pamper yourself right at home.
12. A laundry pack with Tide Pods and Downy Unstoppables in-wash scent booster for 30% off to keep all of your laundry fresh and clean for a staggering 81 washes.
13. An Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K for 50% off to make your TV bingeing even more smarter and convenient — just tell Alexa what you want to watch, and she'll put it right up for ya'! Plus, if you have Amazon Prime (which, duh, you should), you get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV shows — on top of Netflix, Hulu, Starz, etc.
14. A 72-pack of colored pencils for 41% off because it's time to tackle that stack of coloring books you've been collecting. Now you'll have every color you could possibly need!
15. A Vera Bradley four-piece cosmetic set for up to 32% off because nothing can kill the vacation vibes faster than realizing your shampoo spilled all over your clothes or you left your go-to hair oil behind.
16. A flaming hot inflatable dragon pool float for 20% off — [insert a punny Game of Thrones reference here].
17. A Levi's denim jacket for 45% off that'll be in style from now until eternity. This = the perfect layering piece.
18. A TubShroom for 35% off that catches all those pesky hairs that would have eventually clogged your shower and created bathroom chaos.
20. A Bissell Steam Shot hard-surface cleaner for 20% off that'll get your bathroom walls and kitchen appliances sparkling in no time.
21. A wire-free Glamorise bra for 44% off outfitted with lace, sheer panels, wide and padded straps to keep your girls supported, lifted, and happy all freakin' day long — because that's the kind of treatment they deserve.
22. A variety of TP-Link smart home products for up to 55% off, including smart plugs that can essentially turn any appliance into a smart appliance. They're compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, and Microsoft Cortana.
23. A vintage-inspired task lamp for 47% off that'll help in your endeavors to create a perfect little reading corner.
24. A Sengled Smart LED starter kit (with four light bulbs and a hub) for 33% off so you can control all the lights via voice command or an app.
25. A MyBaby Soundspa portable white noise machine for 23% off so you can still have nap time, even if you didn't make it home in time.
26. A Dirt Devil Scorpion handheld vacuum for 35% off that is absolutely perfect for cleaning up dirt, dust, and pet hair. Added bonus? It's super tiny and therefore takes up practically NO space in your closet. People with very small living quarters, rejoice.
27. A sound machine for 30% off because it is just too darn hard to fall asleep when it's too quiet, am I right? This nifty gadget fits compactly on your nightstand, has amazing volume options, and will bring your much-needed beauty sleep to a whole new level.
28. A blinds cleaner for 48% off that will have your window treatments cleaner than they're ever been with just one simple swipe.
29. A pair of queen-sized gel-filled pillows for 56% off that'll provide ridiculously soft yet firm comfort to knock you until the next day — no more constant fidgeting and waking up throughout the night to readjust your pillow, and dare I say, no more neck pain??
30. A slim, space-saving laundry cart for 37% off with three tiers capable of holding everything you need for wash day without taking up more space than needed — because your machines already claim enough!
31. A Dash clear-view toaster for 20% off so you can check up on your toast without interrupting its tanning process.
32. An Echo Input for 57% off so you can continue to ask Alexa about the weather without having to trash your old sound system.
33. A set of three crystal glasses for 40% off that'll turn wine night into a much fancier affair. These babies are made of titanium crystal, which means you can run 'em through the dishwasher about one million times and they'll still look brand-spankin' new.
35. A 8-pack of sparkling gel pens for 37% off that'll inspire you to finally get that bullet journal started.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.
Looking for even more incredible Prime Day deals? Check out all of our favorites:
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Deals
*Practical Things Worth Buying On Amazon Prime Day
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Home Deals
*Things Under $25 You'll Want To Buy On Prime Day
*Here's What Parents Should Actually Buy On Amazon Prime Day
*Things To Treat Yourself To On Prime Day
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Style Deals
*Things To Buy On Amazon Prime Day That Only Look Expensive
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Food & Kitchen Deals