1. A L'Oreal *eight-second* lamellar water rinse-out treatment reviewers swear by for next-level shine, softness, and just all-around "is THIS my hair?!"–ness.
2. A fan-favorite Wet brush with a cult following for a reason. It'll detangle even the most stubborn hair...WITHOUT ripping it from your scalp.
3. Or an ergonomically-designed detangling brush with cone-shaped bristles that separate tangles by pulling them apart sideways, not tugging them down. It's a miracle worker for everything from thick, coily hair to the finest strands!
4. A Kiss Instawave automatic curling iron that rotates to create curls or waves in seconds. All you need to do is press the button and watch the magic happen.
5. Or a 42-pack of curling rods you can use wet or dry to create gorgeous *no-heat styles* on all hair textures. An amazing head of twists and curls is only one sleep away. Wrap your hair around the outside, twist the flexible rod into a loop, c-, or s-shape and then... go to bed!
6. A nourishing blend of oils like avocado, castor, argan, and olive to promote hair growth, prevent breakage and split ends, and seal your hair — all within an episode of your favorite sitcom. That's right, just leave it in under a cap and heat for 20 minutes.
7. A Living Proof de-frizzing spray to soften hair between shampoos, reducing up to **92%** of frizz AND providing UV protection, without a lot of product buildup.
8. A pack of virtually unbreakable hair ties specifically designed for long, thick, and/or curly hair. No slipping, no stretching out, and no damage to your strands.
9. A volume-boosting clarifying shampoo you can use every few washes to remove all the product residue and buildup you've accumulated with styling.
10. An Elizavecca collagen-infused ~protein treatment~ for an intense at-home mask that'll help your strands look and feel less damaged in just five minutes. It's basically a time machine for your hair is what I'm saying.
11. A bottle of Ecoslay's Orange Marmalade, a curl definer *handmade* in one of the founders' kitchens, so it may take a while to arrive, but the results will be worth it.
12. A bottle of cold-pressed castor oil reviewers swear by to nourish their scalps, strengthening and promoting hair growth at the root. Just apply it directly to you dry scalp and hair roots and leave it on for at least an hour (or overnight!).
13. Bumble & Bumble's Surf-Styling leave-in treatment for all the beachy waves you're looking for — but with NONE of the crunch of salt sprays. This'll actually moisturize, fight frizz, and protect against UV damage, while creating the touchable waves you love.
14. A Shea Moisture manuka honey mask packed with powerful ingredients like mafura oil, shea butter, baobab oil, African rock fig, and honey (duh!) to lock in moisture and definition.
15. A Living Proof perfector you can comb through your hair, and it'll fully absorb into your strands overnight, increasing shine, manageability, and softness. Just style as desired when you wake up (or wash it out)!
16. A whipped leave-in conditioner formulated with coconut water to smooth the outer cuticle of your hair for shine, shine, and more shine — and no frizz.
17. A gentle edge brush with a comb on one side and a boar bristle brush on the other to shape and smooth your edges for a gorgeous finish.
18. Or a hair finishing stick that'll tame the loose flyaways and baby hairs that so often break free from the sleek do you meticulously style every morning.
19. A pumpkin and mint deep conditioning masque to repair and nourish dry, damaged curls. All you have to do is apply it to wet hair (in sections) and leave it for 10–30 minutes, depending on your dryness and damage level. Once the moisture is ~locked~ in, rinse it out and go about your usual biz.
Curls Dynasty is a Black woman–owned business that creates products for people who are transitioning to natural hair or already wear it natural. No harsh ingredients, preservatives or fragrances here! And BTW, we've also got you covered with a roundup of even more products for curly hair.
Promising review: "Great product! I definitely love it. It makes my hair feel so smooth, soft, supple, and beautiful. I actually used it once and my hair looks and feels amazing. I will definitely continue to buy more. Thanks for the good product." –Clara Ewah
20. A set of hair elastics with rubber treading to make sure they stay in place on even the slipperiest hair and during even the most intense workouts.
21. A Revlon one-step hair-drying paddle brush that'll detangle, dry, smooth, and blow out curly hair (including type 4 curls and coils) in way less time than you might think.
22. Or the Revlon one-step drying brush with an oval-shaped barrel so you can get super close to your scalp for smooth hair and majorly boosted volume at the roots, without having to juggle a brush and blow-dryer.
23. A canister of fan-favorite Basiste dry shampoo to add the perfect amount of texture and body to your day(s)-old hair and make oily, flat roots disappear.
24. A scalp brush for anyone looking to replicate that amazing hair salon scalp massage at home. Not only does it feel *great*, but it also helps maintain the health of your scalp, boosting circulation and removing buildup.
25. A five-in-one curling iron and wand set with interchangeable barrels to make achieving the curls of your Pinterest board dreams a reality.
26. A bottle of Fanola purple shampoo formulated to neutralize yellow tones and brassiness for platinum locks — all in one to three minutes.
27. A boar-bristle teasing brush that's sure to bring your hair to new heights with just a few easy strokes.
28. A texture-boosting Bumble and Bumble styling cream specially designed for air-drying your hair and perfect for when it's just too damn hot to whip out the hot tools.
29. A microfiber towel wrap that'll dry your hair faster than ever (without causing damage or frizz). And it buttons easily in the back so the whole thing won't go sliding off your head when you're applying your skincare or makeup at the same time.
30. Or a t-shirt hair towel you can use to scrunch your hair drier or wear as a wet hair wrap for hands-free drying so your curls can turn out even more gorgeous than usual — and with less damage and frizz.
31. A pack of Kitsch satin scrunchies that'll work just like a satin pillowcase — but on the go — to fight frizz, breakage, and other hair damage.
32. Orrr a pack of TikTok-favorite large matte claw clips so you can keep your hair out of your face and off of your neck without risking the breakage and aches 'n pains that a typical hair tie can sometimes cause.
Promising review: "I absolutely recommend buying these if you have really thick hair like me. I haven’t been able to find clips that don’t break in my hair or that hold up all my hair. These clips are really tight and I wear them at work with no problems, and they come in cute colors!" –Bethany
Get a pack from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in packs of four and eight, and in five color varieties).
You can also check out our round up the best claw hair clips to see some other styles!