We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Tigi Catwalk curl amplifier you can apply from mid-length to ends after showering to enhance your natural curls by giving them a bit of extra support and ~oomph~.
2. A Slip silk pillowcase here to make sleep feel even more like a ~dream~, especially when you wake up with your hair frizz-free and your curls still in tact (meaning you can sleep in longer and skip that morning shower).
3. Or a FocusCare Satin-Lined Caps so you can put bedhead to ~rest~ for good (no matter if you're traveling or at home) because the satin won't pull your hair, causing it to tangle while your sleep.
4. Oyin Handmade Hair Dew Daily Quenching hair lotion you can use as a leave-in product after showing or to refresh your curls between washes and give them the life they need.
5. Curls Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly to help your curls stay intact, defined, and moisturized all day long!
6. Aveda curl enhancer that does just that — so much so that more than 2,000 people have raved about how good it makes their (2A-3C) hair look.
7. An ArtNaturals argan oil hair mask to deep-condition your hair and leave it feeling (and looking) flawless.
8. A Miss Jessie's styling lotion you apply to damp hair so you really can say, "I woke up like this!"
9. A Bed Head diffuser hair dryer specifically designed for curly hair to tame frizz and boost shine.
10. Or a Hairizone Universal Hair Diffuser if you already own a hairdryer but want to make it work better for your curls. This fits on all hairdryers with a 1.7-inch diameter and will evenly distribute airflow and heat, leaving your curls curlier and frizz-free.
11. Bestool Detangler Brush specifically designed for anyone with 3a to 4c hair to make defining your curls a painless process. You can use it on either wet or dry hair to detangle curls without ripping or tearing, leaving them looking even better than before.
12. And a Cantu Coil shea butter detangling spray you can use in conjunction with the brush, as it will make your hair softer, making it even easier to brush through it.
13. A Royal Locks cream gel without sulfates that's safe for colored and damaged hair, so all you've done to your hair in the past can be forgiven.
14. A Garnier Fructis curl "pudding" made with coconut oil to nourish and elongate natural curls and give you the Disney Princess hair of your dreams.
15. A leave-in conditioner spray by Carol's Daughter made with an enriching blend of shea butter, soy protein, and Pro-vitamin B5 for nourishing dry hair and keeping your curls alive and well.
16. An Ouidad curl energizing and refreshing spray here to help give your hair a ~boost~ on day three when you miiight need to shower but just don't feel like it.
17. Or some curling rods that work without heat to create effortless curls so you can spend less time dealing with you hair in the morning and more time sleeping.
18. A Living Proof in-shower styler you apply in the shower and lightly rinse out, so it leaves behind the perfect amount of product to make your hair look amazing when you air-dry it.
19. An Aquis Lisse Luxe Hair Towel that is less harsh on your hair than a normal towel, absorbs water quicker, and reduces frizz. Honestly, it's a game-changer.
20. A DevaCurl clarifying cleanser to bust the product buildup that's weighing down your curls and greasing up your scalp.
21. A quality Amika dry shampoo, because any curly-haired person knows that washing your hair every day is a joke.
23. An argan oil curl defining cream from OGX that'll help to define your curls and provide an all-day hold without any dreaded crunchiness.
24. A Maui Moisture Quench to give your curls the big dose of moisture that it need. It features coconut oil and papaya butter that makes sure moisture is sealed in and that it leaves your hair smelling good.
25. A styling mousse that'll help define, de-frizz, and hold your curls, all while nourishing your hair with ingredients like coconut oil and shea butter.
26. The cult favorite Don't Despair, Repair! deep conditioning mask by Briogeo to give your curly mane a little TLC. Use it on wet, freshly-shampooed hair and enjoy the reparative results!
27. A curl butter for strengthening and styling your hair, all while leaving it soft, hydrated, and frizz-free. Use it on wet or dry hair, and let this glorious blend of natural oils, butters, and vitamins do their thing.
28. Some Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk, which is a leave-in treatment that'll define and hydrate your curls without making them feel rigid. It's also thick hair-approved and has a dreamy coconut and hibiscus scent, so what could be better?
Promising review: "This product is very moisturizing and excellent for natural hair styles and wash and go. I would recommend this product for type 3b 3c, 4a Hair. I used it instead of gel to really make my curls pop. After deep conditioning I add leave-in conditioner to damp hair and then a detangler. I add this product last and comb through with my fingers and let hair dry and defuse and my curls pop for a week." –JTurn
Get it from Amazon for $8.69.
29. A hydrating Ouai scalp and body scrub to give your curls a fresh start on wash day. It'll gently exfoliate your scalp and tackle build-up from other products without leaving your skin dry and flaky.
Promising review: "I love this product so much that I made an account just to write this review - recently I started having dry flaky skin on my scalp and I’ve tried a number of different at home and over-the-counter remedies but nothing worked. I purchased this scrub after seeing it recommended on a list on another site and I’m so happy I did! It smells amazing, leaves my scalp feeling clean, and has completely cleared up my flakiness. I’ve also used it as a body wash and love how it my skin feels afterwards. Love it!" –nazzyali11