1. Elizavecca Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment restores the purity of your hair and makes it look as if you haven't tormented it for years with heat and sun damage. It repairs your strands and gives your hair that healthy look!
2. TonyMoly Haeyo Mayo Hair Nutrition Pack nourishes with egg yolk and macadamia seed. It targets unseemly split ends, and hits your strands with an intense dose of vitamins and nutrient-enriched oils. If that's not enough to convince you, it also smells like vanilla and macadamia nuts — and would you just look at that packaging?!
3. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 reduces breakage, keeps your locks from losing moisture, and repairs and protects the bonds that make up your hair structure so you'll stop seeing your precious strands go down the shower drain.
4. These razor-sharp hair cutting shears use Japanese stainless-steel to trim your ends evenly and neatly. Trimming every few months is absolutely key to hair health, preventing split ends and promoting hair growth. It's simple enough to do yourself but your dull kitchen scissors aren't gonna do the job!
5. Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Serum saves your hair texture and takes it from rough to silky (it's literally in the name!). It is lightweight and versatile, using nutrients to boost hair health, soften strands, hydrate, and provide shine. It's a must-have!
6. SheaMoisture Manuka Honey Hydration Mask makes use of organic shea butter, mafura oil, baobab oil, and fig to help fortify weak, dry hair for healthier follicles. Honey moisturizes and vitamin C protects against environmental stressors.
7. Pattern Hydrating Mist (this is Tracee Ellis Ross' haircare line!) breathes life back into dry, thirsty curls and coils, and protects them from environmental stressors with aloe vera, avocado oil, and other essential nutrients. Plus, it helps you go longer between wash days!
8. British M Organics Hydrate Hair Butter feels luxurious as it revives dead hair and provides the moisture and silkiness that your hair needs to look its best. It uses shea butter and argan oil to repair damage and is great for chemically-treated hair too.
9. Wow Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo helps rescue your damaged hair from the abyss by using Himalayan apple cider vinegar and spring water to deep-clean your scalp and balance your hair's pH level. This can mean stronger, silkier hair that'll be less prone to breakage.
10. Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil offers heat and UV protection to damaged hair while using a blend of six oils and two extracts to fight frizz, detangle, and condition. You can apply it to wet or dry hair.
11. T-Roots Butter Curls defines your lovely curls without weighing them down or adding any nasty chemicals or scents (because yuck!). It uses botanicals like rose yarrow, sage, nettle, and lavender to hydrate, condition, and add to your hair health. It's great for frizz-free twist-outs, braid-outs, and more.
12. L'Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair Shampoo and Conditioner specifically formulated for all kinds of damaged hair. It's made with nourishing ingredients and a protein concentrate that'll repair your hair without breaking the bank.
13. Or the L'Oréal Paris Elvive Total Repair Protein adds protein to weak strands, and addresses split ends, roughness, heat damage, and breakage. The price point is great too!
15. Or the cult-favorite “Don’t Despair, Repair!” mask from Briogeo, made with clean ingredients like rosehip oil, algae extract, and B-vitamins so your hair can be hydrated, frizz-free, and protected from future damage!
16. Moroccanoil Treatment uses argan oil and linseed extract to nourish and improve your hair health. It's a serum well-known for its versatile conditioning benefits. You can use it for shine, frizz, and dryness. It's also cruelty-free!
17. Klorane Shampoo with Quinine and B Vitamins supports and stimulates hair growth and thickening, making it ideal for fine, thinning hair. Quinine increases microcirculation and restores strength. This shampoo also uses plant-based ingredients to balance your scalp and cleanse gently. It's a win-win for your hair and the environment!
18. Shu Uemura Essence Nourishing Protective Oil protects your hair fibers with camellia oil that targets dryness, frizz, and UV damage. It rebalances moisture levels, and provides nutrition. Your hair is left silky, bouncy and manageable. This one's touted as a holy-grail product and used throughout professional salons.
19. Maui Moisture Shea Butter Conditioner restores the moisture in brittle hair and softens strands so that your hair stops feeling like straw. It uses a base of aloe vera juice with ingredients like coconut and macadamia oils on top to come to the rescue.
20. The Shea Shack Braid, Lock & Twist Hair Oils uses a powerful vegan oil blend to supercharge your curls, promote hair growth, and reverse bad damage au naturel! Classic oils like coconut, castor, neem, and rosemary, have your back (or rather, your hair's back?).
21. A lightweight microfiber hair towel that's gentler on damaged hair than cotton towels. Throw up wet hair in this and your hair will be smooth and dry in no time. And no frizz!
22. Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Shampoo and Conditioner infuses your hair with biotin and pro-vitamin B5 for balance, moisture, and hydration that is weightless and effective. It's great for hair that looks dull.
23. Davines All in One Milk controls and protects against frizz, hydrates and detangles, and fights UV damage and free radicals. Ingredients like roucou oil and amino acids stimulate hair growth. It's loved by our fellow frizzy-hair sufferers.
24. Aveda Dry Remedy Daily Moisturizing Oil helps those dry ends from looking and feeling like straw. It moisturizes and softens thirsty hair, and provides shine with organic buriti oil from Brazil, olive oil, and 90% natural ingredients. It also has no silicone so your hair is moisturized right away.
25. A set of velvet hair scrunchies that are actually gentler on your hair than traditional hair elastics. They hold firm and won't slip off!
26. Kiehl's Fruit Oil Reparative Hair Pak revitalizes dehydrated, under-nourished hair and protects from future damage and environmental stressors with avocado oil, lemon, and olive fruit oil. It also nourishes hair that's weakened by sun exposure, heat-styling, and chemicals. Its treatment is pretty intense, making it a life saver for thirsty strands.
27. Ichikami Soft Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner Set leaves coarse, rough hair feeling soft, detangled, and moisturized. It strengthens and hydrates brittle strands, making them more manageable.
28. Redken Heavy Cream Super Treatment uses keratin, proteins, and silk amino acids to strengthen and replenish your hair. Among oils are argan, olive, and avocado to enrich parched, brittle strands.
29. Coco & Eve Nourishing Coconut & Fig Hair Masque transforms your hair into something sleek, silky, and touchable. Whether you have heat and chemical damage, breakage, or weak, parched locks, this will tackle all and be your savior.
30. Shiseido Tsubaki Premium Repair Hair Mask deep conditions your hair to salon quality right in the shower. Just work this camellia-scented mask through your wet hair and rinse! You don't even have to leave it in.
31. Mo Mi Strengthen and Restore Conditioner uses adaptogens and all natural ingredients like goji berry extract and bamboo water to reduce frizz, smooth out your hair, and protect it from damage.
32. Slip Pure Silk Pillowcases are a great way to repair and protect your hair without having to lather up. The silk fabric won't absorb your products (*including* your skincare) and it helps fight the good fight against frizz and (*gulp*) bedhead.
33. Ouai Detangling and Frizz Fighting Leave-In Conditioner Spray is made with a reparative blend of amino acids, proteins, and vitamins to nourish your hair and protect it from any damage it may face in the future.
34. Moroccanoil Perfect Defense heat protectant spray, which is an ideal product to use before embarking on the steamy (and damaging) journey of heat styling. Preventative maintenance is very real and very necessary, OK?
35. Pure Body Coconut Oil Hair Mask repairs dry and damaged hair with a dreamy formula of hair-healthy ingredients like rosehip seed oil and shea butter. It tackles split ends, provides major frizz control, and even prevents greying!
Promising review: "This is a great product for anyone with dry, frizzy hair. I have tons of long hair with oily roots. I applied this (about two tablespoons) to the lower half of my hair after towel drying and let it sit in its towel for about 20 minutes. After rinsing it all out and air drying, my hair felt so good! Shiny, soft and no frizzy fly-aways. This product was totally worth the price and seems like it will last for quite a while." —Pandarus33
Get it from Amazon for $12.95.
36. L’Oreal Paris 8 Second Wonder Water Lamellar is a rinse-out treatment that works magic in matter of seconds (eight seconds, to be exact!). Apply it to wet hair (avoiding your roots), massage it in, rinse it out, and say hello to your shiny, silky locks!
Apply this directly to wet hair avoiding the roots, massage it in for eight seconds, then rinse. Effort required = practically zero. And BTW, we also made this product #1 in our roundup of hair products that really work.
Promising review: "i have very thin, dry, and damaged hair due constantly dying it blonde. I’ve tried so many hair products and different types of shampoo and conditioners, and nothing seems to really help my hair. BUT this stuff literally is magic. I’ve used it three times and I haven’t seen my hair look this good (shiny, healthy, hydrated)." —Nikki Minnis
Get it from Amazon for $7.69.
You feeling your new, undamaged hair:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.