If You're In A Shopping Mood, Check Out These 47 Cool Products
Tired of shopping for other people? Treat yourself to one of these useful, random, or just plain cute products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A simple and elegant faux leather 2021 Lemome planner with a pen holder and inner pocket so you can start off the new year with everything you need to actually accomplish that goal of being "more organized." Use it to write notes, remember upcoming events, and more.
2. Or a mousepad with a built-in checklist to help you keep your daily tasks top of mind during the busy work day.
3. A pair of silicone face mask brushes to help spread your favorite mask evenly and minimize the mess. As someone who faithfully uses these, they will totally encourage you to have a "mask and wine night" *way* more often.
4. A set of satin pillowcases, because they're a game changer for improving breakage, tangles, and frizz. Plus, they'll add a luxurious touch to your bed.
5. And since we're on the topic of satin — a sweatshirt with a satin-lined hood incredibly innovative for anyone who loves to wear a hood, but worries about their hair getting frizzy. The high-grade satin helps promote moisture retention in your hair and protects it against breakage.
7. A convenient bedside caddy for when you don't have space for a nightstand, but you still need a place for your glasses, tablet, and journal. You can easily attach it to the side of any bed or table with two pairs of hook and loop fasteners.
8. A sleek mirrored digital alarm clock with USB ports that'll look way better on your nightstand than a typical alarm clock, PLUS it can charge your devices while you sleep.
9. A tube of Glossier's Balm Dotcom — a winter must-have — to soften and repair chapped lips with a combination of castor oil, beeswax, and lanolin, while leaving the perfect hint of color and/or shine (depending on which flavor you go with).
10. A seat gap filler guaranteed to drastically help prevent your phone and keys from disappearing under the seat.
11. A set of wine aerators to trick your guests into thinking that $8 bottle of Moscato is something much fancier.
12. A set of clothing dividers that'll save you time and energy on digging through your entire closet just to find one jacket.
13. A mini Milk Makeup holographic highlighter stick that easily swipes on your cheeks, eyes, or lips for a ✨magical✨ look. I mean, it's literally mermaid/alien/unicorn aesthetic in a stick.
14. A pan holder so you can maximize the space in your cabinets and help prevent your pots and pans from getting scratched up.
15. A gorgeous art print you can frame on the wall to make it seem like you know a thing or two about art and decor. One statement piece like this can totally transform a room.
16. A squeegee broom guaranteed to make all of your floors look brand spanking new. The 100% natural rubber brush easily removes hair from carpets, rugs, hardwood, and linoleum. You can also use the squeegee edge to clean spills, windows, showers, and more.
17. A quilted fleece pullover you'll feel super cute in and super warm. It doesn't get much better than that!
18. A toothpaste dispenser that holds the whole family's toothbrushes, toothpaste, and cups so you can keep everything clean, ready to go, and off the bathroom counter.
19. A Nike Dri-FIT sports bra, because I can't be the only one who hasn't worn a bra with an underwire all year?? Not only is it comfy and cute, but it also has great coverage and offers light support during low-impact workouts like Pilates and yoga.
20. A backseat purse holder that'll keep your bag from spilling all over the passenger seat or car floor.
21. A bottle of wood polish and conditioner to transform your old, worn-down furniture into a dazzling new focal point of your room. BTW, more than 14,500 customers gave it a 5-star rating!
22. A soap dispenser and sponge caddy, because no one likes doing the dishes, but this makes it a little bit quicker, easier, and more fun TBH. Just press down on the top with the sponge and there you have it: a soapy sponge that's raring to go.
23. A pair of gold metallic Dr. Martens boots that are versatile, yet show-stopping. From skinny jeans to skirts, there are so many fun ways to rock these bad boys!
24. A drain snake clog remover covered in tiny hooks to grab all of the hair and build-up. It's tough, yet flexible so you can get down in there and yank out all the grossness — that way, your drain can actually work like it's supposed to.
25. And a TubShroom to prevent more blockage in your tub. Just place it in your drain and let it catch all of your hair before it gets caught in the pipes.
26. A cereal dispenser perfect for kids (and adults) to get the perfect serving. It helps keep the cereal fresh and it looks super chic too.
27. A dishwasher magnet to prevent you from accidentally putting your dirty dinner plate in with all the clean dishes and then rerunning the whole thing.
28. The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook by Dinah Bucholz, a cookbook that'll allow any Potterhead to properly dine like a witch/wizard at Hogwarts.
29. An adorable magnetic cloud-shaped key holder to ensure you don't lose your keys anymore. Just put this by the door and you'll look forward to sticking your keys to it when you walk in.
30. A splurge-worthy pair of wool-lined leather gloves perfect for making sure your hands stay toasty warm. You'll feel so sophisticated wearing these stylish, high-quality gloves all winter.
31. A pack of 16 Dermal Korea collagen sheet masks that have different key ingredients from aloe to gold to green tea. Each one contains vitamin E and collagen to help make skin healthier, clearer, and more elastic (plus, they're mess-free).
32. A two-pack of clear shelf dividers you won't even notice are there, yet they'll make a HUGE difference to your shelves. Use them to divide folded sweaters, pants, towels, books, and more for a much tidier look.
33. A pack of eco-friendly sponge cloths for cleaning up spills and messes over and over again. They're highly absorbent and once they get dirty, you can just stick them in the dishwasher and they're good to go.
34. Some artificial vines to add a touch of lovely greenery to your space. No plant parent skills required.
35. An electric lighter that's rechargeable, portable, and windproof. It has a flexible neck, making it helpful for lighting everything from candles to gas stoves.
36. A waterproof notepad to keep in the shower, because let's face it, that's where some of our most genius ideas strike! It has suctions to stick to the wall and a pencil holder.
37. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets that'll make your favorite tumbler or mug look brand new again, so you'll actually want to use it without being grossed out.
38. A hair finishing stick to take care of those annoying flyaways that just aren't cooperating. It's made of natural plant ingredients that have an immediate effect on your 'do.
39. Or an edge control gel that'll help lay edges and baby hairs for a sleek look without the flaking and residue.
40. A tube of Glossier's Boy Brow for a quick and easy way to have your brows poppin'. It'll fill them in, without making them stiff or flakey. If you don't trust yourself with a brow pencil or pomade (@ me) then this is definitely the move!
41. A 16-color toilet night-light so your loved one can pee in peace in the middle of the night without stubbing their toe or waking up their partner.
42. A pair of extremely cute Puma RS-X sneakers to add a trendy pop of pink to your growing collection. Didn't you catch the memo? Uncomfy shoes are out and stylish sneakers are IN.
43. A pack of divider sticky notes you'll love for jotting things down in books, organizing your notes, bullet journaling, and more.
44. A Foreo Luna mini 2 silicone vibrating face cleanser that can almost magically remove 99.5% of dirt, oil, residue, and dead skin cells. It's also waterproof so you can keep it in the shower and use it daily to make your skin feel clean, soft, and smooth.
45. A foot massager so you can give those dogs a rest after being on them all day long. Just relax and gently move your feet back and forth — it's MUCH less expensive than getting a professional foot massage.
46. A pack of two self-adhesive razor holders that'll make it easier to keep your razor separated from your partner's or roommate's *and* you won't have to worry about it constantly falling off the side of the tub.
47. And a Baby Yoda lamp guaranteed be the cutest night light you've ever owned. Allow it to provide you with a little mood lighting while you binge-watch every episode of The Mandalorian.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.