We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Revlon oil-absorbing facial roller to get your lovely face looking marvelously matte in no time. Why have you been burning through all those blotting papers when this wonderful reusable option exists???
2. The Cat Dancer, a super-simple wire toy that every cat and owner alike will become paws-itively obsessed with. It's the $2 way to get your cat to perform the most hilarious antics of their nine lives, so I suggest having a camera ready.
3. A pack of colorful retractable gel pens with fine tips so you can smoothly write in ever color of the rainbow.
5. Slouchy overalls with roomy pockets and a lightweight fabric perfect for lounging or striking the balance of comfy and cute on the weekends for the whole "I'm still remembering how to wear real clothes with real people in the real outdoors" mood.
Some reviewers recommend sizing down, unless you're tall!
Promising review: "I never want to take them off! If you've been hesitant about whether or not to buy these, then this is your official sign to just do it!! I kept these in my 'saved for later' cart for nearly a year before finally deciding to take the leap, and oh my GOSH I am so glad I did! This is officially my favorite pair of overalls and absolutely perfect for fall. They're so comfortable, and I most certainly will be ordering more in other colors. So, if you're looking to unleash your inner painter/gardener, then this is the perfect outfit for you :D." —Nathan R Ford
Get them from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in women's sizes S–3XL and in eight colors).
6. Glossier Balm Dotcom, a cruelty-free and antioxidant-rich universal skin salve that you can use on your lips or anywhere else for moisture that actually lasts, so it'll put every other balm you've ever tried to shame. Reapplying? I don't know her.
7. Or Glossier's do-it-all lippie Ultralip, which is designed to be a balm, gloss, and tint all in one, so you can ~kiss~ applying multiple products buh-bye. It's made with hyaluronic acid so it's super moisturizing, too!
It's vegan and cruelty free and the packaging is made of up to 50% recycled plastic.
Promising review: "Truly luxe. I bought Ember, but was afraid that it might be too dark of a mauve for my very pale, freckled skin tone. Well, I was wrong! It's absolutely gorgeous. The color is this perfect shade that almost reminds me of a nice glass of Argentinian Malbec, so it's perfect for date night. It slides on so well. It's perfectly pigmented. I don't normally wear lipstick, but I like wearing this." —Rebekka
Get it from Glossier for $18 (available in nine shades).
8. A pack of Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes, which are — get this — pretty miraculous. As in, they can help you actually keep a plant alive just by sticking a couple in the soil.
10. A mold and mildew stain remover for caulk and grout sure to make you wanna take pics for proof when you tile all your friends about it.
11. Soft, high-waisted leggings that are ridiculously comfy — take it from the over 15,000 5-star reviews!!!
Promising review: "Holy crap, these leggings are amazing. Without exaggeration, they are the most comfortable item of clothing I've ever put on my body. I'm 5'10" and I often find 'one size' to be too short, but these fit down to my ankle. The best part is, the top doesn't roll and they don't slide down. Keeping in mind I'm wearing them during winter, they also didn't make me sweat. I didn't want to take them off. I need to order a billion pairs, including a few to wear to bed." —Avery T
Get them from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in one size fits most for straight and plus sizes and in three styles, including one with pockets, and 22 colors).
12. An irre-sip-stable mini boba tea light to illuminate your desk, bedside table, and/or your life in general while representing your ~bubbly~ personality.
13. The ChopStir, designed to (you guessed it) both chop and stir whatever you've got cooking, as well as ~crush~ the job of crushing ingredients. It's made from heat-resistant nylon, is dishwasher safe, and won't damage nonstick surfaces!
14. Super-delicate huggie hoop earrings with over 4,000 positive reviews, a perfect look for every day, and a price tag you will — yup — wanna hug.
15. A beyond convenient document clip that attaches to your monitor via Command strip and can hold up to 30 sheets of paper for you to easily reference when studying, transcribing, or doing any other task. No more glancing up and down constantly and losing your place.
16. The sleek and versatile Our Place Always Pan with a built-in steamer and colander basket and a spatula that rests right in the handle. It's designed to be able to sear, braise, sauté, boil, fry, and serve all in one, so you'll get a ton of use out of this wonder. And even with all that practical stuff aside...it's sooooooo pretty.
17. The LifeStraw, aka an emergency preparedness tool for anyone who needs water to survive. It's an incredible portable filter that'll let you safely drink from even the ickiest-looking natural water sources. No wonder it's got over 10,000 positive reviews.
18. Wad-Free, an ingenious device to solve all your sheet-washing woes. It'll help your sheets dry faster and with fewer wrinkles, and prevent them from trapping all the clothes you throw in there with them in the dreaded tangled-up ball. Where have these been your whole laundry-doing life?!?
19. A strappy, ruffled one-piece swimsuit so cute, everyone who sees it on your upcoming beach vacay is sure to ~wave~ about it.
Promising review: "OH MY WORD. BUY IT, BUY IT, BUY IT!!! Worth every penny, and honestly way cheaper than you’ll find in any store! It’s conservative, yet still plenty sexy! Fits JUST fine, and I don’t even feel the need to put on a cover-up (although I know I will) when walking around. Very self-conscious person speaking here, and I feel like a million bucks in this thing. Great quality, adjustable back to pull the top a smidge tighter (or let out), and the pleating is just a fabulous plus. DO IT!!!" —Henry
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and in 22 colors and prints).
20. Wet & Forget shower spray, which'll revolutionize the way you clean your bathroom. True to its name, all you have to do is spray your shower or tub, let it sit overnight, and rinse it the next morning to reveal a cleaning miracle. It works so well, you only need to use it once a week!
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I had a horrible gray ring in the bottom of my shower that was impossible to remove. I had tried the Dawn dish soap method (with a lot of scrubbing) and had even used toilet bowl cleaner to try to remove the soap scum. My next step was to tear out and replace the shower pan and tile. I figured this was my last chance. I ordered the Wet & Forget spray and really coated the shower walls and floor pan and walked away. I CANNOT begin to tell you how happy I was to rinse down the walls sometime later and watch all that crud roll right down the drain!! This is the best product I have ever used in my life!! Works great and no toxic fumes!!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $16.89.
21. A cute and clever fruit and veggie hammock that's a win-win because it'll save space in your kitchen *and* let your produce lounge in style. 😎
22. Avarelle acne patches, which are vegan and cruelty free and made with tea tree and calendula oil to soothe swelling as well as absorb all the gunk from your zits.
Promising review: "These have been life changing for me. As opposed to other brands, this has been the only one that works in protecting and getting rid of pimples, and is absolutely the only one that is thin and transparent enough to wear in public or under makeup. Cosrx also makes a hydrocolloid patch similar to this, which is only meant to absorb anything inside your breakout (aka they only are meant to really work on whiteheads) however when I’ve used their version, it sticks out like a sore thumb and makes no difference in the size or appearance of my breakout after the recommended wear time. Since the Avarelle patches also contain soothing ingredients, they work to calm inflammation in breakouts that are under my skin as well; I no longer use ANY spot treatments, and aside from masks this is the only product I use to treat my occasional breakouts. After sleeping with the Avarelle patches, my breakouts are usually either totally flat, or gone. As you can see in the photo, the Avarelle patches are paper thin and colorless, but somehow still absorb a million times more than the Cosrx." —Kris
23. A simple-yet-brilliant lid organizer with adjustable dividers so you can finally, finally, FINALLY find the lid that actually fits the container you're using, instead of giving up and going with plastic wrap instead.
24. A gluten- and cruelty-free mascara that reviewers say actually stays the heck on, even through long days and sweat. As if that wasn't amazing enough, it's Only. Five. Dollars.
25. Levi's pull-on skinny jeans, because we left buttons and zippers way back in 2019. Elastic waists for LIFE.
They also have a shapewear-like panel in the front!
Promising review: "These are really comfy. They're a good compromise for comfy skinny jeans that look nice. I'm about a 12/14, and a 12 in these fit PERFECT. I can bend in them without showing anything, so that's a definite bonus. They are a good mom jean without being a MOM JEAN. Thumbs-up." —Polka Dots
Get them from Amazon for $24.69+ (available in women's sizes 2–28 and in three lengths and eight colors).