1. A powder blush palette you can use to create beautiful natural looks that'll transition nicely from day to night.
3. Bananagrams – it'll *lit*erally bring a smile to any bookworm's face — it combines all the fun of crossword puzzles and Scrabble for a fast-paced game anyone who loves words will appreciate.
4. A bag of PrettyLitter made up of moisture- and odor-absorbing crystals that you won't need to scoop out of the box.
5. A pack of scrunchies you can use as both an accessory and a way to keep your hair from sticking to the back of your sweaty neck.
6. Clump-free mascara made with Hairdensyl to help support lash growth — it'll have people asking if you recently got eyelash extensions. Joke's on them!
7. Glossier Boy Brow to help you finally get the unruly caterpillar-like creatures above your eyes in check.
8. A universal nail polish bottle handle from Olive and June you'll want if you love doing your own nails but are forever struggling to do your opposite hand as beautifully as your dominant one.
9. A pair of Suavs made from recycled plastic bottles that'll make a nice eco-friendly addition to your ever-growing shoe collection.
10. La Roche-Posay gel cleanser to assist in conquering your arch nemesis: acne. It's made of a salicylic acid that'll target blackheads and whiteheads directly. See ya, pesky pimples.
11. Bath & Bodyworks' Sleep foam bath infused with black chamomile (it also doubles as body wash) for a truly relaxing soak in the tub before bed.
12. A Volupsa candle in a gorgeous jar to make your home smell divine while also adding a pretty piece of decor to the room.
13. A murumuru and rose body butter from Love Beauty and Planet to leave your skin silky, smooth, and refreshed with floral packaging that'll transform your tub into a garden escape.
14. An ever-popular Instant Pot with so many uses you'll need to take a deep breath before deciding what to make with it first.
15. An Echelon Smart Bike to make you feel like you're in the midst of an intense workout class without the added pressure of *actually* being around people.
16. A Billie razor subscription that'll add a lil' pop of color to your bathroom wall while also helping you get a silky smooth shave that'll have you telling everyone in your life "feel how soft my legs are!"
17. An oversized hoodie from Aerie you can kick back and relax in while *finally* binge-watching Schitt's Creek.
18. A shower curtain complete with pockets you can use to upgrade your bathroom's storage space without doing something wild like installing a new vanity or cabinets.
19. A Triple Threat Color Stick from Thrive Causemetics that'll probably become the most important thing in your makeup bag — it can be used on your lips, face, and body!
20. A snuggly Grinch-inspired sweatshirt with a quote you've probably now seen all over Tik Tok in reference to all of our routines now that we're staying indoors for long periods of time.
21. Waterproof Naturalizer boots with a supportive footbed so you can hike through your neighborhood with style and comfort.
22. A pastel AirPods hanging case to help you keep track of where your beloved headphones are at all times.
23. A customizable cosmetic organizer that'll motivate you to *finally* get your beauty products and bathroom counter in order.
24. A monogram block letter necklace you'll be able to pair with all of your other accessories. Just think how cute it'll look layered with your other dainty necklaces.
25. Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free moisturizer you can count on to smell fantastic and leave your face feeling refreshed after the first application — it also doesn't hurt that the color of the lotion is ~pretty in pink~.
26. A table lamp with a speaker as the base to wow all of your guests the next time you have a dinner party. They'll all be wondering "where is the music coming from?"
28. Tarte shape tape contour concealer you've likely been eyeing for months and will be so happy to finally test out.
29. A Sunrise Service face mask from Loops Beauty that'll help you start your day off on the right foot.
30. A Le Creuset Signature Round Dutch Oven you'll be able to pass down to your children — truly worth the investment, especially if you've been looking to kick things up a notch in the kitchen.
31. And a pair of earrings showcasing the iconic chapter stars from (carefully) recycled Harry Potter novels. True fans of the novels will think you're a gifting *wizard*.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.