We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Shopping for cute, stylish, but inexpensive clothing can be hard! Maybe you don't have time to shop in person, or the stores near you just don't have the selection you need — or they're ALWAYS out of stock of the things you want. We're here to help with a selection of online stores that offer wallet-friendly (and fashionable) clothing so you can stay on-trend AND on-budget.
1. Nordstrom Rack, the perfect compromise for anyone who loves Nordstrom, but isn't exactly made of money. They carry many of the same brands (including classic designer pieces), so you can get your favorite high-quality items — for cheap.
2. Boohoo, a UK-based store that adds up to 100 new items every day. And they have deals (like 50% off) most of the time, so you can feel good about scoring a great buy.
3. Asos, which carries tons of amazing brands you don't know about yet (think cool international brands) and makes returns easy as pie so you can ensure a great fit.
4. Bershka, which is part of the same group of stores as Zara, providing almost-too-cool pieces that look more expensive than they actually are.
6. One Loved Babe, an online boutique full of feminine pieces with a twist. Each piece is hand-picked by the store's owner!
10. Nasty Gal, which has sales on the reg so you can score even *better* deals on all the trends you want to add to your closet.
11. Adore Me, a subscription-based company that has all your lingerie needs covered. Love pretty undies *and* getting stuff in the mail? This is for you.
13. Lulu's, a trendy shop full of pretty day dresses, classically cute separates, and show-stopping formal attire. Need something for an event next year? This is a solid bet.
15. Target, which is so not just for toothpaste — you can score super cute dresses, high quality athletic wear, and more. Go for some household essentials, come home with a killer wardrobe.
17. Thred Up, a resale store that makes buying and selling secondhand clothes a breeze (and also makes your wallet happier).
18. American Eagle, for way more than jeans (altho those are *also* fab!). Their swim, undies, dresses, and more are the perfect blend of style and comfort.
20. H&M, which you probably already know about — for good reason. This Swedish store has basics, eco-friendly lines, and does regular collabs with top designers to bring you the latest fashions.
21. Urban Outfitters, for on-trend items and especially great sales on their own lines, plus fan-fave brands like Adidas, Levi's, Fjallraven, and more!
22. Old Navy, which carries on-trend and mega-wearable clothes in tons of sizes (and at a low price point).
25. Saks Off Fifth, the perfect site for bargain hunters looking for designer quality at a fraction of the price.
27. Henly, a boutique chock full of expensive-looking duds hand-picked by the owner just for you. Comfort + adorable details, all in one place.
29. Lilly's Kloset, a go-to shop for vibrant clothes you should prepare to get oodles and oodles of compliments on.
31. YesStyle, a Hong Kong-based company that helps make Asian fashion and beauty even more accessible to the rest of the world.
32. Cupshe is known for their trendy and always-adorable selection of swimsuits, but their affordable array of clothing certainly doesn't disappoint!
34. ModCloth, so you can grab some cute and unique finds that'll have everyone asking, "Where'd ya get that?"
35. Uniqlo, for anyone whose wardrobe could use some more basics – without breaking the bank stocking up on 'em.
36. Forever 21 has a seemingly endless array of trendy pieces to add to your closet and low prices that'll make you want to jump for joy (in your new $10 dress).
38. And Amazon (duh!), which is your one-stop-shop for anything and everything, including cute and inexpensive clothes!
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.