We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about their favorite places to buy petite clothing. Here are some of their amazing suggestions:
Note: Not all submissions are from Community users.
1. The petite collection at Topshop, which includes everything from go-to denim and outerwear to trendy dresses and rompers.
2. Banana Republic's petite line of suiting, dresses, and sophisticated separates.
3. Eloquii, a fashion-forward plus-sized line with petite options for dresses, tops, bottoms, and jackets.
4. Nordstrom, which carries petite lines from J.Crew, BOSS, Vince Camuto, Topshop, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Maggie London, and more.
5. The petite collection at Asos for smaller-scale pieces with an edge.
6. Abercrombie & Fitch for on-trend denim available in "short" lengths.
7. Anthropologie's petite line for flowing, bohemian looks you won't drown in.
8. Talbots for both their petite *and* petite-plus sizes.
9. Miss Selfridge's made-to-measure pieces that often make appearances on Asos Petite.
10. Hollister for denim with accommodating inseams and stretch.
11. Old Navy petites for affordable, tailored basics.
12. Karina Dresses for throw-on-and-go wrap dresses in a variety of lengths and sizes.
13. American Eagle "short" jeggings and jeans.
14. Missguided's sexy dresses and separates in lengths for women 5'3" and under.
15. The petite and juniors collections at TJ Maxx for brand-name work and casual wear at a fraction of the price.
16. Boohoo (another Asos petite staple) for fashion-forward jumpsuits, dresses, outerwear, and more.
19. Aritzia for modern cuts in sizes as small as XXXS.
20. Express for pants available in "short" lengths and a new(ish) petite line!.
21. Brandy Melville's one-size-fits-small casual layers and intimates.
22. Addition Elle, a plus-sized line that offers pants in petite sizes.
23. Perfectly proportioned dresses, blouses, blazers, and jeans at White House Black Market.
24. Reformation's sustainable, feminine, alt-sexy clothing and seasonal rotation of petite options.
25. Gap's "petite shop," featuring dresses and casual go-to denim you won't wipe the floor with.
26. And New York and Company, for multi-function petite pieces that let you wave goodbye to your tailoring woes.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.