49 Beauty Products You Might Want To Add To Your Cart Right Now
Your bathroom counter is about to be the envy of all who visit your home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A brightening facial scrub from Acure that'll use sea kelp and French green clay to soften and cleanse your skin.
2. A winged eyeliner stamp if you obsess over makeup tutorials but haven't been able to nail liquid eyeliner just yet.
3. An eyeshadow palette from Kylie Cosmetics you can use to replicate your favorite of the young billionaire's Insta-looks.
4. Glossier's Boy Brow, because your brow game may just be the most important thing you work on in 2020.
5. A hair finishing stick in case you're the kind of person who can't leave the house until their flyaway baby hairs have been put in their place.
6. A face mask combo pack from nügg you can give to each of your friends and steal one away for yourself.
7. A 3-piece gift set designed to keep your skin soft and hydrated despite Jack Frost's best attempt to leave it dry and crusty.
8. Acne absorbing cover patches that'll blend in with any skin tone and are gentle enough for any skin type, so you can go about your day without worrying that it looks like you're growing a second head on your face.
10. An ice roller, which is said to help decrease under-eye puffiness, minimize fine lines, and shrink pores — as well as to relieve headaches and sore muscles. Your skin will thank you.
11. An exfoliating lip brush to remove any dry skin from your precious pout before applying lipstick.
12. A black sugar strawberry wash-off face mask — perfect for relaxing with an at-home spa night after the chaos of the holidays is over.
13. And a set of face mask brushes so you don't find yourself getting uptight that your hands are a gloopy mask-filled mess.
14. A hydrating argan oil hair mask to refresh your dry or damaged hair and give yourself an excuse to spend your Friday night at home.
15. Shape tape contour concealer your friend has likely been eyeing for months now and will be so excited to test it out. Fingers crossed they offer to give you a makeover using it.
16. Clip-in synthetic hair extensions that'll give you the luscious locks you've always dreamt of with minimal effort.
17. Velvet blending sponges to replace the one with caked-on concealer you've likely never cleaned / have been using for FAR too long.
18. A FOREO LUNA mini 2 facial cleansing brush for every skin type — an excellent treat for anyone who is always on the hunt for the next addition to their skincare routine (ahem, YOU).
19. A bar of soap infused with a crystal your pal will find so enchanting whether they use it zen out in the shower or keep on their desk for decor.
20. A set of SpongeBob face masks that'll have you and your bestie rolling on the floor laughing while singing "F is for friends who do stuff togetherrrrr."
21. Or a Dead Sea mud mask you can use to host a makeshift spa night with friends. Fresh skin and an opportunity to post silly selfies!
22. A set of 16 Dermal Korea collagen sheet masks so you don't ever have to fret about whether you have a quality mask on hand after a particularly stressful day when you're looking to unwind.
23. La Roche-Posay gel cleanser to assist in conquering your arch nemesis: acne. It's made of a salicylic acid that'll target blackheads and whiteheads directly. See ya', pesky pimples.
24. Ariana Grande's "Thank U Next" perfume you can spritz whenever you need a pick-me-up or want to channel your inner-pop star (which may or may not be a good thing).
25. A MakeupEraser cloth you'll wonder how you lived this long without after seeing how it magically takes ALL of your makeup off with just a few swipes.
26. Or reusable makeup remover pads to replace the stack of cotton ones you've been scattering all over your shared bathroom for months (oops).
27. Classic Nivea cream your grandparents have probably sworn by for years because it doesn't have a strongly perfumed scent and can be used on your face, hands, and body to keep your skin feeling moisturized and soft.
28. A Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush to remove any unnecessary stress from your morning routine.
29. Satin pillowcases that'll not only help reduce frizz in your hair and prevent breakage, but'll also assist in retaining moisturize from your face. AND they come in a ton of stylish colors. What more could anyone want?
30. Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free moisturizer you can count on to smell fantastic and leave your face feeling refreshed after the first application.
31. A universal nail polish bottle handle from Olive and June you'll want if you love doing your own nails but are forever struggling to do your opposite hand as beautifully as your dominant one.
32. A Fenty Beauty mini lipgloss gift set you'll love if you haven't stopped listening to "Umbrella" since 2007 and also love a bold lip.
33. Acrylic barrettes, so you can easily accessorize on days you don't have the motivation to really do your hair.
34. Gold under-eye collagen masks, perfect for an at-home spa night or whenever you "accidentally" stay up all night bingeing something new on Netflix and need some de-puffing.
35. A Billie razor subscription that'll make sure you never find yourself without a razor on the ONE occasion you actually want to wear a sexy dress and show off silky smooth legs.
36. A bottle of Mavala Stop with a bitter (but harmless!) taste to help you not only kick your cuticle-biting habit, but leave you with gorgeous long nails. You'll have Cardi B–like claws in no time!
37. A foot file to transform your scaly dragon-like heels into soft soles that'll be so smooth your S.O. won't even recoil if they accidentally touch their leg in bed.
38. Clump-free mascara with a lightweight and long lasting formula that'll have people asking if recently got eyelash extensions. Joke's on them!
39. A hair scalp massager that'll quickly become your favorite shower accessory. You can use it to exfoliate and deep clean your scalp while applying your shampoo — it's a game changer.
40. Twist flex rods — a must-have if you haven't been able to master your curling iron technique yet, but still want bountiful waves on the daily.
41. BuzzFeed x Birchbox's splurge-worthy box complete with items to take your beauty routine to the next level.
42. A face mask mixing tool kit that'll let you concoct your own creations at home for you and all your pals to try out during your next night in.
43. A rose quartz facial roller and gua sha to bring an element of class to anyone's bathroom counter. They're said to alleviate headache pain and increase circulation in the face.
44. A Lily England detangling hairbrush you'll love because it has an ergonomic handle and gentle bristles that'll help battle your bed head each day. Oh — and it's just SUPER pretty.
45. A supercharged Vitamin C serum to help protect your skin against UV rays while also repairing damage that has already done. You won't think twice about adding this into your daily beauty routine.
46. A John Frieda hot brush for anyone who looooves to get pampered with a blow out but can't actually afford to get one every week.
47. A dazzling set of unicorn-inspired makeup brushes that'll leave you feeling like a mystical beauty.
48. An electric toothbrush with a subscription-based brush head refill, so you'll never have to remember to buy another toothbrush or brush head again. Now THAT is something to smile about.
49. And a purrfect headband with adorable ears attached to keep your hair out of the way while you wash your face or apply a mask.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.