34 Things That'll Deliver On Their Promises (And We Have Photo Proof)
A cult-favorite lash primer, decorative magnetic strips, packing cubes, and more things that'll do their jobs well.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Accent magnets that'll give your bare garage door an easy, minimal-effort upgrade without any nails or drilling. (You just have to stick them on and that's it!) Everyone will think you installed new garage doors when you just placed these decorative strips on them.
3. A vegan ingrown hair oil for irritated bumps that won't go away after shaving 😑. Gently rub it on your underarms, legs, and bikini line post-showering to help soften skin and reduce the appearance of razor burn.
5. A snout soother stick for your doggo's chapped nose. This vegan balm contains hempseed oil, grape-seed oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin E that help heal crusty and dry spots. Rub onto their snout two to three times a day for some relief.
6. A blind-spot mirror so you can see if there's another car coming *before* you back out of a parking spot or switch lanes on a highway. It rotates 360 degrees and you can easily adjust it to fit different-sized car mirrors. No more second-guessing yourself when you're driving.
7. A wow-worthy grout cleaner that'll probably make you believe in magic, because it'll remove years and years of gross dirt and grime from floor tiles.
8. A pack of AirPod putty cleaners to carefully remove all the gross gunk from your AirPods. Gently press a flexible square into one of your AirPod speakers, peel it off, and you'll be amazed to see all the earwax it picks up! (Peep at the amazing results below to see just how much earwax and debris could be lurking on your headphones...🤢)
9. And a pair of AirPod ear hooks because your AirPods are always falling out at the most inconvenient times (raise your hand if you've lost an AirPod while working out 😒). Slide these cushy hooks onto each AirPod and they'll stay in place.
10. A cat carrier that's ~purrfect~ for carrying your kitty and grooming them on the go. With an adjustable Velcro collar and Velcro ports, your feline can poke their head out and stay comfy while you take care of pet parent duties. Plus, it'll be less of a hassle to trim their nails or brush them.
11. A disposer foaming cleanser because when was the last time you ~actually~ cleaned out lingering eggshell bits and other slime from your kitchen garbage disposal without taking an hour? It's easy to use and looks like a mini volcano erupting from your sink. Your stinky drain will thank you for this foamy (and super-clean) treatment.
12. A Blume acne oil that'll help reduce face breakouts without sacrificing hydration. Packed with blue tansy, black cumin seed, rose hip, and tamanu oils, this skin treatment helps reduce the appearance of acne scars and can act as a shield against future pimples.
13. A back shaver for the baby hairs that are nearly impossible to get rid of on your back. You'll feel like you're mowing the lawn, except said lawn is all the peach fuzzies you'll finally say buh-bye to after this gadget removes them from your upper and lower back.
14. A set of thick velvet slipcovers that'll instantly turn your dull sofa into a beautiful seating area. If your couch is covered in stains or looks a little worn, just place a couple of these on top for a jaw-dropping transformation that requires minimal effort. 😲
15. An easy-to-use nose wax kit because you're ready to bid farewell to the tiny hairs taking up residence in your nostrils. Instead of saying "ouch!" every time you use a trimmer or tweezers, use this set to quickly remove nose hairs with minimal discomfort. Oh, and the results last up to four weeks!
16. An all-natural oven scrub for your oven that's been dirty for a long time. Pumice stone and essential oils help remove grime from oven racks and the interior glass panel of your oven door. You'll be glad that pie goo from three weeks ago is finally gone with a quick (and seamless) cleaning session.
17. A Denman Hair Brush so helpful for your hair routine because it detangles *and* defines curls. It has rows of sculpted nylon pins that'll work through knots and shape ringlets, leaving you with softer and smoother strands.
18. A set of packing cubes to help you organize everything you packed in a crammed suitcase. Pants, shirts, dresses...whatever you're wearing for vacay, these compact containers will hold them all without taking up a ton of space.
19. Reusable toe covers with over 2,000 positive reviews for a reason: These babies help protect blisters, corns, and ingrown toenails while they heal. You won't have to expose your toes or deal with flimsy bandages during the process.
20. A pack of window fly traps because pesky insects won't leave your home. Each clear adhesive sticks to a window and easily captures bugs (flies, gnats, and more), so you don't have to chase 'em down with a swatter or paper towel.
22. And a tube of L'Oréal Voluminous Primer Mascara because it'll give you fuller lashes without expensive extensions. It contains fibers that help lengthen lashes and goes on white, so you can seamlessly apply mascara right after.
23. Adhesive grippers if you have rugs that feel more like Slip ’N Slides. Stick these on the bottom of them so you don't wipe out the next time you're walking across the floor. You'll def score an "A" for keeping your rugs and carpets in place at home.
24. An all-purpose power scrubber cleaning kit, so you can get rid of gross grime stuck in shower door tracks, tubs, and sinks. Use the kit's three brushes with a cordless drill to clean different surfaces in your bathroom.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I have a white shower and soap scum is so visible! It was hard to clean it off until I saw this product on a TikTok. I bought it and use it right after receiving. I sprayed my shower with cleaner and was done in 10 mins. 10/10" —Asha Dunn
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in six colors).
25. A pack of clip-in hair extensions for times when you want to give your hair a little more length. If your locks are on the shorter side or you really want to rock a longer ponytail, these synthetic strands will give you the 'do of your dreams.
26. A wood palette wall shoe rack so you can stop tripping over shoes cluttering your front door and entryway. They fit several pairs of flats, sandals, and sneakers and let you creatively stash them away from the floor.
27. Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil for annoying skin problems you've been trying to treat. Age spots, blemishes, and scarring are no match for this multitasking formula packed with antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamins.
28. A pet hair remover that'll immediately roll away lots of fur on your bedding and couch cushions. If your pet loves to leave a fluffy mess around your home, this tool will be game changing for a deep clean (and score you extra-credit points for tidying).
29. Some surface cover to make your boring countertops look *way better* than they did before. Everyone will be asking, "did you redo part of your kitchen?!" when IRL, you just stuck on this marble-print adhesive and didn't get expensive renovations.
30. Some Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color-Correcting Treatment because it neutralizes red spots on your face and shields skin from the sun with SPF 30. Oh, and it's formulated for combination, dry, oily, and normal skin types!
31. Crest 3D Whitestrips that'll give your pearly whites a glow-up for a fraction of the price. These strips help remove coffee and wine stains that've turned your teeth yellow over the years and you only need to wear them for 30 minutes a day. Plus, they've earned over 49,000 positive ratings and have a 4.6-star rating on Amazon!
32. A set of plastic storage containers because they'll help extend the life of produce for up to two FREAKING weeks! You won't have to toss fruits or veggies frequently and you'll spare yourself the hassle of multiple grocery store trips. Yes to keeping your ingredients fresh in the fridge when you need 'em for recipes. ✨
33. A cool pill-removing, pumice-esque stone that'll help revive clothes you always wear. Brush this baby across your fave sweatshirts or sweaters if they're looking a little worn out from pills. They'll look *almost* brand new in no time.
34. And a box of wart-removing pads so you can bid farewell to the annoying cauliflower-like warts on your fingers and toes. These medicated bandages can be used to treat finger and plantar warts.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.