We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A storage basket for laundry, toys, or any odds and ends lying around that'll make your home look pulled together before guests come over — even though you just took 10 seconds to throw everything inside one.
2. An adorable metal catchall so you won't be scrambling to find your hair accessories in the morning.
3. A portable charger, because you always head out the door with your phone half-charged and this is gonna save your ass every day.
4. And, while you're at it, how about a laptop backpack with compartments for literally everything you need to tote along with you, plus a USB-charging port, perfect for a busy commuter? Just grab it and head out the door — no purse-plus-tote-bag combo needed!
5. A Dash egg cooker so you don't need to waste any more time than necessary for a perfectly cooked egg just the way you like it.
6. A mounted holder for your mail and keys to prevent the always-entertaining game of "Where'd I leave my keys?" when you're already five minutes late.
7. An interlocking drawer organizer so you're not digging through your disaster of a bathroom drawer looking for what you need in the morning.
8. A cord wrap to organize your perpetually knotted-up electronics, because no one has time to untangle their cords when they've got other s^&* to do!
9. A plush-lined standing case for your glasses, so you're never searching for where you left them as you're scrambling to head out the door. (It also works great for stuff like your phone and remotes!)
10. Some quality dry shampoo — because show me one person who'd rather wash their hair than give it a spritz and hold off for just one more day and I'll show you a liar!
11. A greens-and-herbs stripper that'll cut your prep time in half while you're cooking up something delicious (for yourself, or maybe even for your lizard).
12. Or a cauliflower chopper you maybe just learned existed that's making you wonder why you've been living life without it all this time.
13. Dripkit, a portable pour-over coffee so no matter how rushed you are, you can get your required dose of quality caffeine in two shakes of a lamb's tail.
14. A disposable, real-grass "dog potty" that you can place on your patio or any small outside area on those mornings when you just don't have the time to give them a full walk (but promise to make it up to them when you get home).
15. A hair serum with nearly 2,000 positive reviews that'll help you instantly tame frizz and add some shine on bad-hair days when you just don't have the time to deal.
16. Or a cute chunky headband to mask particularly unruly-hair days — or days when you just don't have the time to wash it.
17. Daily Harvest, a delivery of "superfood" smoothies, bowls, soups, and more that require no prepping, so you can get your nutrition on even when you're short on time — just add a liquid base to the cup and blend, soak, or heat, and enjoy!
18. Some NYX tinted brow mascara to tame stray hairs and add color all in one swipe.
19. A personalized luggage cover so you'll be able to immediately identify your bag when you're jonesing to get out of baggage claim as soon as humanly possible.
20. A press-and-go iced tea tumbler for anyone who loves iced tea all day, every day, but doesn't have the time to brew a big batch of their own and let it cool in the fridge.
21. An Amazon Dash button so you can literally order anything you're running low on with the...touch of a button. Welcome to the future, friends.
22. A hanging jewelry organizer that's so smart you'll wonder why you've been organizing your accessories any other way — everything will be visible at a glance so you can just grab and go!
23. A double hamper to sort lights and darks as you toss 'em into the laundry — no more wasting time sorting them come laundry day.
24. A lightweight towel that'll dramatically reduce drying time when you're running late and can't spend all morning with a hair dryer in your hand.
25. And, while we're on the topic, a Dyson Supersonic hair dryer, a purchase that's worth the splurge if you spend an obscene amount of time drying your hair and you're ready to slash that in half — seriously, this thing is a miracle worker.
26. A storage unit for your hair tools so you don't have to frustratingly fumble for your blow dryer or flat iron under the sink anymore.
27. A super-convenient phone wallet that holds all your essential in one place, if you're over rummaging through a big ol' clunky wallet full of a bunch of cards you never use anyway.
28. A bra, underwear, and sock organizer so you aren't spending precious minutes trying to hunt down your matching sock — plus you'll actually be able to see how many more days of undies you have until laundry day!
29. A purse organizer that'll let you quickly access everything in your bag without having to search in the deep, dark crevices for that one hair tie or lipstick you're looking for.
30. A handy pad so you won't have to waste any time figuring out what you need to pick up at the store — or what to pack when you're scrambling at the last minute.
31. A two-in-one scrub and cleanser that'll let you wash and exfoliate your face all in one go.
32. And an investment-worthy AeroGarden for the home chef, so you never have to run out to buy fresh herbs if you're short on time.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.