30 Things For People Who Love New Things
Things like color-depositing conditioner, a book of micro-short stories, a champagne subscription, and other things will help satisfy that rush for something new.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Tiny Nightmares, a collection of short horror stories (I'm talking 1,500 words or shorter!) in case you have a hard time sticking with a book of longer short stories or a novel. Each story is fantastic but only a few pages long!
2. A Rocketbook Wave Smart Notebook, which is really just fancy talk for a notebook you can take notes or scribble in, move those notes online, and then microwave the notebook to start with an *actual* blank slate. If you feel the siren call of a crisp new notebook, you need this.
3. A tea sampler with 10 different teas in it so when you're in the mood for a cuppa you can go on a tiny, tasty adventure. Plus, in my experience, you can go for seconds with one of these pyramid tea bags.
4. The Sip Society to reward yourself with new champagne (at least to you!) on the reg. Plus, the subscription comes with info on the history, tasting, and storage of the bubbly beverage.
5. A Maison Margela Replica perfume sampler so you can get your feet wet in some new scents before swapping scents. (Or trying more!)
6. A coffee subscription that'll match your taste buds up with curated picks for you to give a spin (ahem, sip).
7. A Sips By tea subscription with customized picks so you can zero in on your fave new tasting notes. Now *that's* something to cheers to (even if it's not with booze).
9. Book of the Month – it'll deliver a current, best-selling book for some fresh reading material once you've worked through the stack you bought yourself for the holidays. Plus there are tons of genres and books for your choosing!
10. A Kindle unlimited subscription that'll let you browse more than a million book titles, browse current magazine issues, listen to thousands of audio books at any time on any device with the Kindle app.
11. Nine pairs of earrings to help you keep your accessory rotation fresh — and for a price that's cheaper than my go-to Taco Bell order.
12. Or EarFleek – it'll *cheaply* feed your need for some fresh accessories...especially ones that can be seen on all your video calls!
16. Vellabox – it delivers a steady rotation of new candles to your place. Even if you have a signature scent, it's nice to mix it up every once in a while!
17. A Chingaderas Que Hacer notepad in case you think a new to-do list format could bring about some *new* habits...like actually drinking enough water you beautiful desert!
18. A set of clip-on bangs because you somehow have put off getting them in 2020 (the restraint!) but might just debut 'em in 2021...even if they're faux.
22. A bucket list journal for couples so you can figure out which trip of a lifetime you're going to go on first. Something tells me that a road trip out west is going to be on the top of that list.
23. A snack box subscription filled with snacks from around the world because you're a total sucker for a new kind of candy or weird flavor of potato chips.
25. A set of 24 nail polishes that'll help you can paint your paws to your whims, even if those vary multiple times a week.
26. A puzzle rental service so you're not stuck doing the same cliffside view of the Amalfi Coast. It's a gorgeous puzzle! But it's time for a new view.
27. A color-depositing conditioner with tons of vibrant review photos and 17k+ 5-star reviews if you're looking to try out a color no one except mermaids is born with.
30. A Rent The Runway membership if your limited social calendar and WFH schedule (sigh) still makes you yearn to dress up a bit in new duds. I CAN RELATE! With this subscription you can borrow 4, 8, or 16 items a month for far less than their designer price tags for some Zoom fashion moments. (How else will your friends ooh and awe over your looks?)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.