57 Beauty Products So Good That Reviewers Literally Call Them Their "Holy Grail"
Once you've found the eye cream that you thought was too good to exist, there's no turning back.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. John Frieda Hot Air Brush handles the blowout for you. No more figuring out how the heck to maneuver a blow-dryer *and* round brush.
3. LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream — it's made to soften and freshen up your under-eyes...and according to reviews, can help lighten dark facial scars.
4. Essence Cosmetics Princess False Lash Effect Mascara makes for a super-dramatic before and after. Prepare to get grilled about where you got your eyelash extensions.
5. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint gives you a long-lasting weightless flush of color that you can build to a deeper hue if you so desire.
BuzzFeed writer Nusrat Sultana is a big fan! She said:
"I have this in several colors and always love how it colors my lips and lasts all day without me having to reapply because of the stain effect. You don't need to worry if the color is there. If your lips feel dry, just rub some lip balm over them — the color stays! You can also build up the color for intensity or swipe it once and blot for a natural-looking gradient stain."
Promising review: "I've been looking for a good, long-lasting tint for a while now and have been disappointed nearly every single time. Most of the products would fade or go on really unevenly, causing me to have to reapply multiple times. Not these! These stay on through both food and drink (I've tested them with sandwiches, soup, soft drinks, water bottles, etc.) AND smooth over any dry areas on your lips to make them look really soft and not chapped at all. The applicator also makes it really easy to get the product exactly where you want it. I have long days from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. and I usually only reapply once or twice — and even then, it's only necessary when I've been doing some hardcore stress eating. I've finally found my holy grail lip tint!" —Wendy K.
6. Verb Ghost Oil makes quick work of taming frizz and flyaways. This is THE BEST hair oil if you have coarse, thick hair like me. Reviewers with hair textures up to 4c rave about it!
7. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré – it combats all sorts of dry-skin woes, whether it's because your skin is just that way or you're trying to undo overuse of retinol or other harsh skincare ingredients. You can even use it as a makeup primer or mask.
8. Wet N wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick has major staying power and a precise applicator tip to help you apply your lippie like a pro.
9. L’Oréal Paris Elvive 8 Second Wonder Water gives hair a major dose of moisture in — like the name suggests — a mere eight seconds!
10. Nyx Butter Gloss slides on *so* smooth and satisfies any lip gloss fan's urges with a gorgeous finish, whether you're on the prowl for something that'll go subtly with your complexion or stand out.
11. Radha Rosehip Oil is an all-natural solution to a ton of skin problems. It helps hydrate skin, reduces the look of wrinkles and scars, and reviewers even say it helps their hair and nails.
12. Nyx Slim Lip Pencil stays on through eating and drinking and doing whatever else it is that you do all day.
13. Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color-Correcting Treatment goes on cooling and smooth, is easy to blend in, and will make you look in the mirror five minutes later wondering where all that redness went! I use it daily as a moisturizer under my foundation and some reviewers even use it as a CC cream. It's *that* good. And it has SPF 30!
14. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor provides a beautiful color you'll wanna show off...and then replicate in all the other hues.
15. Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patches attack and help flatten out painful blemishes by sucking out the gunk without irritating your skin around the blemish like drying treatments.
16. Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm packs in a surprising amount of color for folks who aren't into a full-on lip gloss or lipstick.
17. Aztec Secret Healing Clay, a fragrance-free mask, helps de-gunk your pores where other products have failed you.
18. Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter is chock full of shimmer to help satisfy your high-wattage standards for highlighter.
19. Honeyskin Ultimate Face and Body Cream delivers results on all kinds of irritating skin issues like rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, and other rashes. TL;DR: It's good to have in your medicine cabinet.
20. Ilia Multi-Stick is about to become your new go-to for giving your face some color for minimal (and I mean MINIMAL) effort.
21. O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream soothes dry, cracked hands *while* making them look so much more presentable. I'm going to assume you've been washing your hands often and correctly all along, but maybe you haven't and your hands are super dry these days. (No, this is not an accusation.)
23. Lapcos Milk Feel Exfoliating and Cleansing Pads are infused with milk protein and textured but still soft enough to use on the reg...even on acne-prone skin.
24. Admire My Skin Brightening Serum earns lots of credit in the Amazon reviews from people with rosacea, hyperpigmentation, and melasma.
25. Stila One Step, Color-Correcting Facial Serum works as a makeup primer that's a step above the rest for anyone looking to create an even-tone canvas for foundation...or find a color-correcting solution that'd leave you makeup-free.
26. A Makeup Eraser washcloth easily takes off a full face of makeup with mere water. Then if you flip it to the other side you can use it to exfoliate your skin!
27. Glossier Solution scrubs pores and skin with a trio of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), and Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) to help loosen the yucky stuff to make way for lightened scars, smaller-looking pores, and fewer blemishes.
28. Bio-Oil — it may just become your hypoallergenic, nongreasy, and dermatologist-recommended go-to for lessening the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Or it can also just serve as an amazing body moisturizer.
29. Act+Acre Cold Processed Hair Cleanse and Hair Conditioner team up for an effective duo that reviewers with dry, itchy scalps praise for their soothing qualities.
30. InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum offers up some seriously soothing and moisturizing abilities on the reg with its hyaluronic acid, but especially when you suffer a skin flare-up. Get behind me, Satan!
31. A scalp massager helps relieve you of itching and dandruff. Also, it'll feel like a total treat.
33. Baby Foot is a lavender-scented foot peel that revitalizes dried, calloused feet for, TBH, a pretty disgusting transformation. (You're gonna want to send the pics to your group chat.)
36. Tend Skin Solution, a more or less magical product helps erase razor irritation and ingrown hairs .
37. SKIN1004 Zombie Pack Face Masks make you (briefly) look like a zombie while it goes to work tightening your pores and minimizing the appearance of wrinkles. Now's as good of a time as ever to FaceTime your mom and scare her.
38. Humane Acne Wash, a strong, 10% benzoyl peroxide cleanser that's totally vegan friendly — the only thing it's cruel to is acne.
39. Baebody Eye Gel, a depuffing, hydrating, and firming serum you can use on other places besides your eyes, like your face and neck!
40. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 transforms damaged hair for a touchable, visible difference when you leave it on for at least 10 minutes because it helps relink broken bonds.
43. A pack of facial and eyebrow razors remove fine hairs and smooth your skin for much easier makeup application.
44. Skinergy Clean Canvas Cleanser's gel formula removes dirt and impurities without drying out your skin.
45. A pack of 24k-gold under-eye patches pamper and soothe your poor, tired peepers for a spa-like ritual.
46. Cetaphil's Gentle Skin Cleanser gives you a SUPER-effective formula at a drugstore price. In fact, my dermatologist recommends it for my sensitive, rosacea-laden skin!
47. Blume Meltdown Acne Oil handles its obvious use with finesse while seriously cutting down on redness and irritation that comes with acne.
48. Seoul Ceuticals Snail Repair Cream brightens dull skin, fades discoloration, adds plumpness thanks to its snail mucin extract (which is packed with hyaluronic acid and glycolic acid).
49. Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser has a gentle, oil-free formula that dermatologists love to rec for breaking down dirt and excess oil.
50. Differin Gel with Adapalene is a prescription-strength retinoid you can get over the counter that promotes skin turnover to help you heal and deal with breakouts.
51. Nivea Crème amps up the moisture on the driest parts of your face and body to provide some love to the driest areas of your face and body. It even works as a stellar makeup remover!
52. Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick stays on in a super-velvety way that won't dry out your lips or call for post-lunch application. Seriously, it stays put and I always get compliments when I wear it!
53. Lovoir Winged Eyeliner Stamp imprints a perfectly symmetrical wing so you can use some of your time on better things. Oh, if only you could give Past You this product! But we can't dwell on things like that.
54. Biossance Squalane Oil (thanks to its namesake) packs in the same kind of moisture naturally found in human skin to keep your visage feeling soft, smooth, and plump. Reviewers say it helps with redness, too!
55. Biotin Shampoo made with tea tree, jojoba, and argan oils and *without* sulfates. Reviewers say it helps with hair loss and preventing dandruff. (Gotta love a testimonial with photographic evidence!)
56. Crave Naturals Detangling brush glides through your hair without tugging or ripping out your strands. Tangles, meet your match.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.