27 Valentine's Day Dresses That'll Have You Falling In Love At First Sight
Bet you didn't think you'd fall in love 27 times today, but these dresses prove otherwise.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bodycon sweater dress featuring a stylish waist tie and lantern sleeves for a super comfy statement frock you'll want to wear every chance you get.
2. A satin button-down maxi shirt dress from Eloquii to be the *perfect* transition outfit from the office to your dinner date.
3. A sleeveless lace cocktail dress you'll probably get inundated with compliments while wearing – just ask the hundreds of reviewers who've said so.
4. A popular off-the-shoulder wrap midi dress from Boohoo that screams, "I am incredibly fashion-forward and everything in my closet looks as put-together as this does," even if your regular go-to 'fit consists of sweats and a T-shirt.
5. A cable knit cowl neck sweater dress you'll be thanking Cupid for while pairing it with some cute knee-high boots.
6. A cute red dress for Valentine's Day from Beginning Boutique featuring puffy sleeves that'll make a bold statement on its own but would pair really well with some delicate jewelry.
7. A bohemian wrap V-neck maxi dress you'll want to swirl around in while listening to Folklore at maximum volume in your apartment. (Sorry not sorry, neighbors.)
8. A super comfy silk satin slip midi dress from Nap Loungewear made out of the *highest* standard raw silk because you deserve the best.
9. A sleeveless V-neck cocktail dress to help you achieve an effortlessly classy look your date will think you spent hundreds on – but plot twist, this number costs less than $40.
10. A luxurious V-neck "Florita" dress from Lilly Pulitzer for you to splurge on with zero regrets. Just look at all those flowers! It's just radiating ~happy vibes~. 🥺🌸🌺
11. A bustier ruched velvet dress from Eloquii because every season – sorry, every DAY – should be a velvet outfit day. I said what I said.
12. A casual Valentine's Day dress featuring a cold-shoulder T-shirt swing style (with pockets) just crying out to be worn with a statement necklace and booties. Maybe even a hat! Whatever you decide to pair this beauty with, I'm here for it.
13. A "Kourtney" midi dress from Reformation, because PSA: you can definitely wear colors other than red and pink on Valentine's Day, especially when it's a ~romantic-looking~ frock like this.
14. A cocktail sweater dress featuring a self-tie waist and batwing sleeves for the ultimate comfy yet cute 'fit.
15. A lacy fit and flare pink dress for Valentine's Day from ModCloth you'll be finding excuses to wear time after time – even after your Valentine's Day outing.
16. A chic bodycon turtleneck midi dress for you to make a permanent home for in your closet because this will honestly look fab with anything. Jean jacket? Check. Boots? Check. Cardigan? Check.
17. A surprisingly comfortable cute red dress for Valentine's Day from Lane Bryant destined to quickly become your newest obsession.
18. A sleek Calvin Klein sheath dress that'll make 'ya look and feel like a million bucks. I also simply cannot get over the cute puffy sleeves.
19. A swoonworthy best-selling colorful midi dress for anyone who'd rather wear all the colors of the rainbow instead of choosing just one.
20. A super comfy and casual Valentine's Day dress with pockets! Yep, it has pockets. Need I say more?
21. A chic A-line cocktail dress boasting a gorgeous lace waistline that you can get sleeveless or with three-quarter sleeves. Either way, you deserve a new favorite going-out dress.
22. A stunning formal off-the-shoulder gown just begging you to wear it to a 5-star restaurant or ~fancy~ black-tie event.
23. An off-the-shoulder high-low cocktail skater dress destined for you to wear in all your Snapchats and Instagram posts. It's too cute *not* to be posted everywhere, tbh.
24. A casual Valentine's Day dress option from Pareto made of 100% organic cotton you could *easily* dress up or down no matter where or when you wear it. Pair it with strappy heels, booties, or even some cute sneakers!
25. A bishop sleeve plunging V-neck bodycon dress for you to just throw on with a pair of cute shoes and consider your Valentine's Day outfit complete!
26. A shimmery midi sweater dress from Loft you'll be *running* to pull out of your fall/winter clothing storage each year.
27. And a long sleeve V-neck maxi dress for when you want to feel a little dressier than usual but don't want to give up that comfort factor.
On that note...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.