51 Valentine's Day Gifts For Your S.O. That Don't Suck
Buying the ~perfect~ Valentine's present is tough, so here are 45 ideas. You're welcome.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gorgeous stone initial necklace with tiny butterfly embellishments because your Valentine deserves more than just a plain ol' letter around their neck.
2. A set of 12 bath bombs that'll get your partner excited to soak in the tub for a night of much needed R&R. They're made with natural ingredients like shea and cocoa butter to nourish skin rather than dry it out.
3. A Polaroid camera for capturing your memories together. This one has cool features that you won't normally find on other Polaroids, like a self-timer (group pics!) and auto-focus.
4. A suffragette puzzle that'll be a great addition to game night. It features the leaders of the women's suffrage movement, including Hester C. Jeffrey and Elizabeth Cady Stanton. Plus, it has a pamphlet with bonus information about the movement, so *you* can brush up on women's history.
5. A gender-neutral sweats set because everyone knows that loungewear is the best category of clothing. Plus, you'll have optimal "matchy matchy" potential with your Valentine.
6. A bamboo serving tray shaped like a lotus flower. It's so unique, it'll definitely be the star of your romantic dinners together.
7. Love Poems by Pablo Neruda (my absolute FAVORITE poet — and maybe theirs, too!) if you want to woo them with sensual, erotic lines. It's like literary foreplay.
8. A eucalyptus and lavender bundle to hang in the shower for a refreshing and relaxing bath. The warm steam releases the oils and aroma, which can help open sinuses when they have the sniffles and relieve stress after a hectic day.
9. A compact mini fridge for keeping their facial serums, creams (and even a chocolate bar or two) nice and chilled. That'll save them the trek to the kitchen when it comes time to do their facial routine.
10. A Rick and Morty-themed custom portrait that'll turn you and your bae into a digital illustration of their favorite animated TV show. And even better: It can include pets, too, so Miss Fluffleton can join in on the family portrait.
11. A bundle of V-Day-themed candles to capture the rollercoaster of emotions that we all experience on that one special day. I'm looking at you, "Emotionally Unavailable."
12. A DIY fortune cookies kit that you could feed to each other, right after you make them ~together~.
13. An engraved music box because it's such a sentimental and thoughtful gift that it just *might* make the tears flow. Have tissues at the ready.
14. A significant "otters" art print for your cuddle bug who *loves* otters (who doesn't?!) and ~puns~. This gift merits an "OMG how cute!!!"
15. A super cute ceramic mug with a little surprise inside so you can imagine serving them hot coffee in bed and watching as they take a sip, look into the cup, and — peekaboo! — a cute little cat smiles back.
16. A half dozen makeup sponges for smooth and even makeup application. (It comes in an egg carton, because ~word play~.) Plus, they'll be impressed that you know what a "makeup sponge" is.
17. A Crosley record player so you two can slow dance to your wedding song. Plus, it has an AUX input, so you can plug in your phone to play something from Spotify.
18. A gift crate filled with ingredients to make their favorite Italian meals. You couldn't go to Italy this year, so why not bring them Italy?
19. A "life would ~succ~ without you" succulent gift box, because really, what would your life BE without your boo boo bean? You don't even want to imagine that alternate reality.
20. A wineglass holder, since there's no better way to end a long day than with a calming bath and a glass of their favorite adult drink. Stick this one on your bathroom wall, and if you're nervous about accidents, no worries. It comes with a plastic glass.
21. A wheel of chocolates because heart-shaped boxes are in desperate need of an upgrade. It comes with 56 Belgian chocolates, so you might be lucky enough to snag a bite if your partner wants to share!
22. A bath tray that you can fill with petals, chocolate, and champagne for a romantic soak in the tub. Don't forget to light some candles and play soft music to make it ~moodier~.
23. A moisturizing cucumber sheet mask for a little self-care sesh with your boo. Put this on, pour two glasses of wine, fill a bowl with popcorn, and put on The Notebook, or whatever their movie of choice is (Shaun of the Dead? I'm not into mushy romance, either).
24. An electric fondue pot, so you two can spend a candlelit evening feeding each other chocolate-dipped strawberries, aka the fruit of ~love~.
25. A three-tiered jewelry stand because you've already gotten them countless necklaces, rings, and other shiny goodies, but now they needs a place to put them.
26. Bad Girls Throughout History, a book filled with stories and fun illustrations of badass women like Angela Davis, Cleopatra, and Josephine Baker to inspire your boo and remind them that you think they're equally remarkable.
27. A portable jewelry box, so they can take their bling with them wherever they go. This is a much better and super stylish alternative to stuffing jewelry in a ziplock bag when traveling. Those days are over!
28. A bath pillow for resting their head on during a long, luxurious bath. This one has multiple suction cups so it can stick to the tub without falling or shifting around.
29. A cushion cover that'll let them know you'll stick by them no matter what. In sickness, in health, in financial troubles, and *even* when they binge watch all of The Queen's Gambit without you. *Gasps*. NO. MATTER. WHAT.
30. A Conair lighted mirror for better illumination when they're putting on their makeup. Plus, it rotates 360 degrees and also magnifies, so they can really see ~all~ the details.
31. A pair of indoor fuzzy fox slippers, because they deserve to walk around in a cloud of comfort. Plus, it'll keep their tootsies warm during the chilly seasons.
32. A pair of super adorable kissing mugs that'll not only keep their coffee warm but also their heart.
33. A Starry Night paint by numbers kit for beginners complete with paints, brushes, and a canvas. You can finally fulfill their request of taking a painting class together from the comfort of your own home.
34. A pair of customizable socks with your face printed all over, so they'll always be reminded of you *wherever* they go.
35. An extra weighted electric heating pad that'll warm their tootsies or hands during cold evenings. Plus, it comes with six heat levels, and automatically shuts off after 60 minutes, so it doesn't overheat.
36. A super pretty iced coffee glass to hold their favorite beverage on and off the go. This will probably be more of a go-to accessory for your Valentine, since they won't want to leave the house without it.
37. A gel nail polish kit that has six polishes, base and top coats, a UV lamp, and just about every nail-perfecting tool under the sun so they can get their ideal manicure right from the comfort of their own home.
39. An antique-style vanity mirror that'll chicly elevate their beauty routine and ~show~ your S.O. how beautiful they really are!
40. The "Retro Eyeshadow Palette" by Natasha Denona for the lovable beauty guru in your life. It's full of pigmented, Valentine's Day-esc colors that your partner will want to wear ASAP.
41. 100 Things I Love About You, a journal that you can fill with all the things you love about them, as well as reflections on your relationship and fond memories. This'll be a tearjerker, for sure.
42. A matcha kit for whipping up their favorite drink in the morning. This comes with a bamboo whisk and a can of 100% pure matcha from Uji, Japan, which is said to be stronger than a shot of espresso without the jitters and crashes.
43. Or a glass teapot that comes with a glass infuser and two blooming tea flowers so you can treat your Valentine to a truly mesmerizing cuppa.
44. A *kind of* romantic but *definitely* hilarious novelty toilet paper for anyone who isn't into mushy Valentine's Day stuff but LOVES a good laugh.
45. A precious heating and cooling llama pad that'll keep them comfortable through tummy aches, bad cramps, or sore muscles. It's filled with natural buckwheat grains, so you can microwave it to heat or put it in the freezer to cool.
46. A 10-count donut bouquet for that special someone with one heck of a sweet tooth. This is best for last-minute gifts because (lucky for you) it ships overnight!
47. A handmade, cotton, chunky knit weighted blanket to cozily and comfortably cocoon themselves when you're not around. Its weight calms and soothes while its chunky design makes it airy but still warm.
48. A luxurious Skims silk robe that your Valentine will want to exclusively live in. Your partner will adore its combo of a chic, longline design with buttery-soft fabric.
49. A tote bag with an Amalfi Coast print because if you two can't go on a romantic getaway to the Italian seaside, you can always bring the Italian seaside to them!
50. A create-your-own reel viewer that you can chock full of memories of the two of you. Your Valentine can flip through it any time they're feeling blue and missing you.
51. And a love note necklace to keep your words of love and affirmation with them at all times. Simply jot down a note to your Valentine on a sheet of the included artisan paper and enclose it in the envelope pendant.
Your boo seeing the ~amazing~ presents you got for them:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.