28 Valentine's Day Gifts That'll Still Wow
Including a love-scented candle, a romantic couples game, and if all else fails, a ~dino-mite~ triceratops taco holder.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini waffle maker that makes treats in the shape of hearts because every meal deserves a little extra love.
2. A set of eucalyptus sheets to let them, and you, sleep cool. They're breathable, eco-friendly, and get softer with each wash.
3. A love-scented candle so your home can be filled with the scents of sandalwood, red plum, and rose petals all night and then some (the candle has a burn time of 60-80 hours).
4. A date night box set to test your knowledge of your loved one, spark interesting conversation, and engage in some flirty dares. It's perfect for Valentine's Day, or any day really.
6. A copper French Press to help them get their morning dose of caffeine. It also makes enough for you to enjoy a cup too.
8. A mixology bartender kit so you can make every date night a little happier by testing out handcrafted, bespoke cocktails.
9. A Fujifilm Instax camera to help you capture and immediately print out all your favorite memories together.
11. A Chuao chocolate gift box for your sweetie with the sweet tooth. The box comes with 36 mini chocolate bars with sweet and savory flavors, enough to share (if they feel like it).
12. An adult onesie that will make the perfect outfit for ordering takeout, staying in, and cuddling on the couch. You might as well get a matching one, because you're going to want one for yourself.
13. A TriceraTaco holder to make Taco Tuesdays more dino-mite. It can hold two tacos (or other fave food items) for double the fun.
14. A DIY Hot Sauce Kit so you can make spice up your meals at home together. The kit comes with spices, bottles, labels, a funnel, gloves, and instructions/recipes.
15. A weighted blanket that will not only help them sleep more soundly, but will prevent them from hogging all of the blankets on their side of the bed.
16. A set of handwoven placemats to brighten up their tables tops. Plus, 20% of each purchase goes to an education fund to build and maintain a STEAM school for girls in Senegal.
17. A crystal wine decanter that will make your evening dinners look fancy, even if you bought a bottle of wine at the convenience store around the corner.
18. An Amazon Fire TV Stick because the couple that binges TV together, stays together. It has a voice remote to help you find and play your favorite shows and movies quickly, that is, after you've finally agreed on what to watch.
19. A plush 100% Turkish cotton bathrobe that they'll want to spend all day in because it feels like wearing a soft hug (not as soft as your actual hugs though).
20. A gold-plated initial necklace they can wear with their initial or yours (or both) close to their heart.
21. A pair of Ugg slippers with soft wool lining to keep their toes warm and cozy so they stop constantly accosting you with their freezing feet.
23. A Bose Bluetooth speaker to play your favorite playlists with 360-degree sound. It also has a built-in mic to take calls on speakerphone (for example, from you, when you're not together).
24. A sleek Vitruvi stone diffuser so they can use essential oils to help give their home calming vibes.
25. An abstract rainbow print to add a happy pop of color that will remind them of you whenever they look to their shelves or wall.
26. A personalized star constellation map that's a unique way to celebrate how the stars aligned on a specific date, whether that's their birthday, your first date, or an anniversary together.
27. A pair of hanging shelves to help them show off plants, trinkets, or photos of you on their wall.
28. An insulated tumbler (or two) that will keep wine and other beverages at just the right temperature for your next leisurely evening together. They have double-wall insulation and a hardshell powder coat, hold 10 ounces, and come with a lid to prevent unnecessary spills. A portion of all purchases also goes to fund projects supporting clean water, the environment, or underserved communities.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.