We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of eucalyptus sheets to let them, and you, sleep cool. They're breathable, eco-friendly, and get softer with each wash.
2. A date night box set to test your knowledge of your loved one, spark interesting conversation, and engage in some flirty dares. It's perfect for Valentine's Day, or any day really.
4. A copper French Press to help them get their morning dose of caffeine. It also makes enough for you to enjoy a cup too.
6. A mixology bartender kit so you can make every date night a little happier by testing out handcrafted, bespoke cocktails.
7. A Fujifilm Instax camera to help you capture and immediately print out all your favorite memories together.
8. Or a camera lens thermos for a Valentine that's always snappin' photos. Reviewers also say it makes a great pen cup in their office space!
10. A Chuao chocolate gift box for your sweetie with the sweet tooth. The box comes with 36 mini chocolate bars with sweet and savory flavors, enough to share (if they feel like it).
11. An adult onesie that will make the perfect outfit for ordering takeout, staying in, and cuddling on the couch. You might as well get a matching one, because you're going to want one for yourself.
12. A TriceraTaco holder to make Taco Tuesdays more dino-mite. It can hold two tacos (or other fave food items) for double the fun.
13. A DIY Hot Sauce Kit so you can make spice up your meals at home together. The kit comes with spices, bottles, labels, a funnel, gloves, and instructions/recipes.
14. A weighted blanket that will not only help them sleep more soundly, but will prevent them from hogging all of the blankets on their side of the bed.
15. A gorgeous (and trendy) bouquet of dried flowers for your Valentine that might not be the best at caring for *living* plants. It's a step above buying a bouquet in a pinch and it'll last the year.
16. A crystal wine decanter that will make your evening dinners look fancy, even if you bought a bottle of wine at the convenience store around the corner.
17. An Amazon Fire TV Stick because the couple that binges TV together, stays together. It has a voice remote to help you find and play your favorite shows and movies quickly, that is, after you've finally agreed on what to watch.
18. A Super-Plush robe from Brooklinen that they'll want to spend all day in because it feels like wearing a soft hug (not as soft as your actual hugs though).
19. A gold-plated initial necklace they can wear with their initial or yours (or both) close to their heart.
20. A pair of Ugg slippers with soft wool lining to keep their toes warm and cozy so they stop constantly accosting you with their freezing feet.
21. A jar of rose-scented scalp and body scrub that'll make their skin soft, hydrated, and extra huggable.
22. A Bose Bluetooth speaker to play your favorite playlists with 360-degree sound. It also has a built-in mic to take calls on speakerphone (for example, from you, when you're not together).
23. A sleek Vitruvi stone diffuser so they can use essential oils to help give their home calming vibes.
24. A heartfelt candle because even though you swiped in all directions on every dating app, you're happy you swiped right when it really counted.
25. A personalized star constellation map that's a unique way to celebrate how the stars aligned on a specific date, whether that's their birthday, your first date, or an anniversary together.
26. An insulated tumbler (or two) that will keep wine and other beverages at just the right temperature for your next leisurely evening together.
27. A jewelry dish that will celebrate their Zodiac sign and keep them from losing their small accessories.
29. A smart digital frame so you can take your favorite videos and photos from your phone and display them in your house.
30. A set of heat-resistant heart-shaped silicone molds that will give all their baked treats an extra touch of love.
31. A Victrola suitcase record player so you can play all your vinyls in the most retro, romantic way. But if your record collection is a little lacking, it also has wireless Bluetooth capability.
32. A cute kitchen towel that will come in handy anytime you need a little laugh when cooking together (or cleaning up a spill).
33. A pair of fun socks that will keep their feet warm during nights in and have an important message on the bottom for anyone sitting nearby (probably you): "If you can read this, bring me some pizza."
34. A set of foodie dice that will help take the guesswork out of cooking meals so you're not constantly asking each other, "So, what's for dinner tonight?"
35. A pair of Skullcandy wireless earbuds that can withstand everyday dust, sweat, and splashes. They also have Tile technology built-in to help prevent them from misplacing one or both earbuds around the house.
36. A sushi making kit for anyone whose love language is "quality time." This will certainly add a jolt of excitement to your next date night together (and will limit the number of takeout containers in your partner's trash can).
37. An indoor herb garden so they can have fresh herbs in the kitchen all year round. Your Valentine might just appreciate this even more during frigid February.
38. A Homesick candle designed with their home state in mind. One whiff of their state's unique scent and they'll be transported home. Nostalgia: loading.
39. Or a PyroPet candle, guaranteed to make their jaw drop the second they open it. It's an animal-shaped candle with a metal skeleton inside, so they've still got themselves a piece of killer decor once the candle stops burning!
40. An adorable and reversible plushie that'll let your partner communicate their mood without having to say a word. They can flip between happy and angry, so you'll know when they need a little space.
41. A murder mystery jigsaw puzzle for your true-crime-obsessed Valentine. This gift will let them solve a new case, piece by piece.
42. Some heart-shaped tea bags so they can curl up, enjoy a hot cup of comfort, and be reminded of your sweet and very on-theme gift.
43. Or a bubble tea lamp for a Valentine that prefers their tea cold and chock full of bobas. Plus, it's just too cute not to give as a gift to the bubble-tea-fiend in your life.
44. A mini heart-shaped waffle maker so they can start their day off the right way: with a ~hearty~ breakfast made with a little extra love.
45. And finally, a subscription to Book of the Month because you can't keep up with their requests for new book recommendations. This will keep your bookish Valentine very happy for the next three to twelve months!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.