24 Of The Best Things Our Readers Ever Bought
Read on for some excellent recs!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Headache Hat to banish the initial pain of migraines and tension headaches by using cooling and compression therapy. The band and ice packs mold to your head for instant relief.
2. Or the topical gel Stopain Migraine so you can ward off pain while still going about your usual day. Maybe you've got a big project at work you need to finish? No worries! The gel can be applied directly to the back of your neck.
3. A DivaCup made from durable silicone, because you've spent a fortune on tampons and pads over the years and are soooo over it. The menstrual cup is hypoallergenic, latex-free, and incredibly convenient.
4. A jar of Aztec Secret clay mask to clear breakouts, decrease redness, and prevent dryness. Just leave it on for five to ten minutes before washing off.
5. An Amazon Fire TV stick that'll provide access to thousands of channels and apps, plus over 500,000 movies and TV episodes. You can enjoy Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, Showtime, NBC, and more. It also grants you access to live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, and Fox.
6. A stainless steel electric kettle for boiling water quickly when needed. The non-slip, cool handle and auto shutoff makes it a safe and dependable choice for those with kids, too.
7. A jar of Neutrogena's Hydro Boost moisturizer to fully hydrate your skin and fight dry patches, no matter the weather. With hyaluronic acid, it can be worn under your makeup, is quick-absorbing, and oil-, dye-, and fragrance-free.
8. A pack of oil blotting sheets so you don't have to worry about that mid-day greasiness that always seems to sneak up on you no matter what moisturizer you use. They're small but super-absorbent, and can be used with makeup.
9. An 18-ounce insulated Yeti stainless steel bottle that'll keep your drink cold (or hot) for hours on end. It's leak-proof, fade resistant, and incredibly durable.
10. Or a Hydro Flask for all types of liquids. It's solid grip will make sipping easy, plus its TempShield insulation will prevent condensation. The flexible carrying strap makes transport a breeze.
11. A bottle of Oxy Rapid Treatment face wash to kill acne-causing bacteria, reduce redness, and soothe irritated skin. It's dermatologist-tested, fragrance-free, and is formulated with benzoyl peroxide.
12. A set of Erase Your Face reusable makeup cloths so you can stop using bagged wipes or bottled serums. These cloths only require water to completely remove all traces of makeup (even waterproof mascara).
13. A mini portable steamer, because ironing can be a real pain in the butt and super inconvenient for anyone who doesn't have enough space to store an ironing board (hello, me). This steamer will rid your clothes of wrinkles in a few minutes, can be plugged in anywhere, and has a safety function to prevent it from overheating.
14. And if you need to de-wrinkle a lot of clothes at once (heyo large families), a standing steamer to tackle garment after garment. It has a 46-ounce water tank, provides up to 50 minutes of continuous steam, and includes a hanger for a convenient place to rest your item while in-use.
15. A trio of neutral-colored tanks that'll add versatility to your wardrobe, feel very comfy and lightweight, and be perfect for everyday wear or exercise.
16. A jar of Vicks VapoRub to relieve a multitude of symptoms. It can fight dry skin, congestion, cough, headaches, and so much more. The medicated vapors begin working immediately, so you'll start to feel relief in just a few minutes.
17. A shower curtain with nine storage pockets for shampoo, conditioner, soap, and whatever other products you may need come cleaning time. If you're strapped for space, but insist on keeping your loofah on-hand, then this is a must-have.
18. A jar of Dr. Jart's Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting treatment with SPF 30 to soothe redness, even out complexion, and create a barrier to protect skin from environmental factors. It's made for all skin types and will turn from green to beige to correct any redness.
19. A Mighty Patch hydrocolloid acne cover that'll absorb fluid and pus from inflamed pimples you're currently battling. All you've got to do is clean your face and apply the patches before bed. In the morning, you'll be able to see what's left on the patch.
20. A Rubbermaid LunchBlox kit with airtight seals so you can organize items without fear of anything spilling in your bag. They're microwave, freezer, and dishwasher-safe.
21. A scratch-free Skrapr to remove all types of sticky situations from surfaces, including caked-on food, spilled wax, etc. It's safe to use on wood and will expertly remove price stickers from dinnerware and glasses.
22. A six-quart Lodge cast iron dutch oven, because it serves multiple functions (marinating, freezing, cooking, serving) and can produce delicious roasts, stews, and so much more. It heats evenly, won't retain odors, and is easily washable.
23. A TubShroom drain strainer so you're not constantly standing in a puddle of dirty water because your hair has once again clogged the drain. It'll fit into any standard tub drain.
24. A visible timer to aid with concentration and work flow. You can set the timer to 30- or 60-minute increments and watch the countdown begin so you stay on track and don't dilly dally with tasks.
Looking at that one purchase you really and truly adore:
Looking for more products that'll absolutely change your life for the better? Check out our favorite online clothing stores for all your shopping needs and our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online. For your home, check out the best places to buy inexpensive furniture online and the best bedding you can get online.
For more content, check out these articles: