We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hydrocolloid patch that'll absorb fluid and pus from inflamed pimples you're currently battling.
2. A cystic acne spot treatment to conquer those under-the-skin monsters that seem to go from molehills to mountains within minutes.
3. A post-acne mark gel because sometimes you're left with a nasty scar even after the pimple has healed.
4. And if you're dealing with some really intense acne scarring, then Mederma is for you. You'll begin to see results in just two weeks.
5. A spin brush with exfoliating brush heads to help remove makeup and dirt while deep-cleaning pores.
6. A medicated gel cleanser designed to get rid of excess oil and fight any and every type of breakout you may experience (whiteheads and blackheads included).
7. A peel-off mask made from charcoal that'll help unclog your pores and remove sebum.
8. A pimple extractor kit because removing gunk by squeezing with your fingers can be damaging to your skin and super unhygienic.
9. An aloe vera toner for dry and sensitive skin to use after cleansing. It'll keep skin hydrated, which is something that can help fight acne in the long run.
10. Or maybe Thayers Witch Hazel formula. This toner contains rose petal water to soothe and moisturize skin without any alcohol or parabens.
11. A salicylic acid wash that can be used on your body because acne sticking to just your face would be too easy! Nah, acne decides to rear its head EVERYWHERE. Sigh.
12. Butt wait, there's more! This clearing lotion is the pimple solution you've been ass-king for.
13. All-natural tea tree serum focused on targeting acne and dark marks to restore your skin to its original glow. The formula includes Vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, retinol, niacinamide, and salicylic acid.
14. Face masks that'll help soften, brighten, and purify your skin. The bonus? There are various formulas like avocado, blueberry, pomegranate, and honey.
15. An acne control lotion you can wear under makeup. It'll calm irritation without over-drying or producing shine.
16. An emergency blemish solution with prescription-grade benzoyl peroxide that'll penetrate your skin quickly.
17. And finally, a healing clay mask to clear breakouts, decrease redness, and prevent dryness.
You finally winning the battle against stubborn acne:
Looking for more ways to enhance your beauty routine? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.