We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us a detail from a kids movie they didn't notice until they were older. Here are the most surprising and educational replies:
1. "In Toy Story, Slinky says something optimistic, contrary to what Mr. Potato Head said, so Mr. Potato Head grabs his lips and puts it against his behind to imply that Slinky is an ass kisser."
2. "In How the Grinch Stole Christmas, when the babies are floating down to their parents, there's a joke about a man's wife having an affair."
3. "The Grinch's adoptive moms were having a swingers party when the Grinch arrived in a basket."
4. "In Shrek, Lord Farquaad's name is supposed to sound like 'fuckwad.'"
5. "When Shrek sees the size of Lord Farquaad's castle, he makes a subtle joke about the size of Lord Farquaad's penis."
6. "There's a scene where Lord Farquaad was looking at Fiona through his mirror and he nervously pulled up the sheet, implying he had a boner."
7. "In Shrek 2, the wolf read a magazine called 'Pork Illustrated,' which seemed to be pornography.'"
8. "I didn't realize that a lot of The Incredibles was about Mrs. Incredible thinking her husband was having an affair."
9. "Kronk's pitched tent in the Emperor's New Groove was a suggestive innuendo."
10. "In Aladdin and the King of Thieves, elephants started running wild at the wedding, causing the castle to shake, to which Genie responds with a sex joke."
11. "In Disney's Three Little Pigs, all the portraits of their mother are of a pig, but pictures of their father are a cut of pork."
12. "In Arthur Christmas, Peter the elf had a thing for Steve. First Peter gave Steve underpants for Christmas, and later on, when Steve was scrolling through his HOHO, there was an interesting message from Peter at 4 a.m."
13. "In Scooby-Doo, 'Mary Jane' being Shaggy's favorite name implied that he was a stoner."
14. "There was a scene in The Road to El Dorado where Tulio and Chel are on the floor and it's implied that she was giving him head before they were interrupted by Tzekel."
15. "The entirety of The Cat in the Hat film is just full of innuendos that went over my head."
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Not all submissions are from Community users.