🚨Warning: Spoilers ahead!🚨
3. And also when Cher dated her ex-stepbrother, Josh.
4. When Mitchie from Camp Rock did SO much lying, which just set herself up for failure.
5. When Ellie from You ignored Delilah's warning about Henderson and hung out with him at his house.
6. In Prom Night, when Donna went back into the hotel while it was being evacuated to get her mother's shawl.
7. When Callie and Brandon hooked up on The Fosters, even though they were foster siblings and soon after became adoptive siblings.
8. In Grease, when Sandy chose to change her whole identity for Danny and them just choosing to date each other anyway after all that drama.
9. In To All the Boys I've Loved Before, when Lara Jean wrote the addresses of her crushes on love letters she didn’t want mailed.
10. When Donna from That '70s Show decided to forgo college to live with and try to marry Eric.
11. When the teens in Ma kept going over to Ma's basement just for alcohol, even though she threatened and intimidated them before.
12. At the end of the The Breakfast Club, when Claire chose to make out with Bender after he spent the day being rude, sexually harassing her, and virginity shaming her.
13. When Ben and Amy were in their first year of high school but got fake IDs and eloped on The Secret Life of the American Teenager.
14. When Topanga from Boy Meets World turned down going to Yale for Cory.
15. On Shameless when Debbie got pregnant on purpose at age 15.
16. In The Twilight Saga: New Moon, when Bella literally brought herself to the edge of death just to "see" Edward.
17. Everything Bella did in The Twilight Saga just to be with Edward.
18. In High School Musical 3, when Troy chose to go to a college near the girl who breaks up with him EVERY MOVIE.
19. When Sierra from Sierra Burgess Is a Loser leaked photos of Veronica's boyfriend dumping her over text.
20. When Finn started singing “You’re Having My Baby” to Quinn in front of her parents before they knew she was pregnant on Glee.
21. In Hocus Pocus, when Max lit the Black Flame Candle after reading that it would raise the spirits of the dead.
22. In The Edge of Seventeen, when Nadine ACTUALLY started a text to her crush about all the things she wanted him to do to her and then she accidentally pressed the send button.
23. When Cady from Mean Girls didn't go to Janis’s art show so she could have people over at her house and impress Aaron.
24. When Regina George stood in the middle of the street.
25. On Glee when Rachel threw away her Broadway dream role for a TV show that flopped.
26. When Emily from Pretty Little Liars dated Paige, who once tried to DROWN her.
27. When Emily, Spencer, Aria, and Hanna didn't tell their parents the truth at the beginning of Pretty Little Liars.
28. Whenever Archie, a teenager, got involved with Hiram and his mob affairs on Riverdale.
29. When Rory and Dean from Gilmore Girls decided to sleep together even though he was married.
30. When Rory missed Lorelai's graduation to visit Jess on Gilmore Girls.
31. When Quinn lied to Finn about her baby being his on Glee.
32. When Ani hooked up with Bryce on 13 Reasons Why despite knowing he was a sexual abuser.
33. On 13 Reasons Why when everyone let Ani into their group.
34. When Carl from Shameless randomly decided to get circumcised for his girlfriend Dominique, and then he found out she was cheating on him.
35. When Clay from 13 Reasons Why yelled at his principal and the cops, took their gun, and started waving it around to make a point about guns being bad.
36. When Rachel and Finn from Glee tried to get married while in high school.
37. When Sabrina met her past self on Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and decided that instead of merging into one person, one should rule hell while the other lives on Earth.
38. Whenever Lucas cheated on Brooke with her best friend, Peyton, on One Tree Hill.
39. On One Tree Hill, when Peyton chose to believe that Ian was her brother just because he said so and they have the same-color hair and eyes.
40. On Gossip Girl when Chuck betrayed Blair by trading a night with her to his uncle in exchange for a hotel.
41. When Serena broke up with Nate on Gossip Girl.
42. When Archie from Riverdale pleaded guilty to a murder he didn't commit so his family wouldn't have to endure a trial.
43. When Blair and Sterling chased a guy after he pointed a gun at them on Teenage Bounty Hunters.
44. When Emma and Spinner decided to stay married after they had gotten drunkenly married on Degrassi: The Next Generation.
45. On 90210, when Liam didn't tell Naomi that he cheated with her sister, so Naomi kept believing that he cheated with Annie.
46. When Omar cheated on Ander while he was going through chemotherapy on Elite.
47. When Dylan cheated on Brenda with Kelly on Beverly Hills, 90210.
48. When Veronica sneaked into Archie's juvie on Riverdale and they decided to spend their brief time together by having a quickie.
49. On Teen Wolf, when everyone treated Malia like she was a teenager after she turned back into a human after eight years.
50. When Scott McCall from Teen Wolf went to the woods with Stiles and decided to hide instead of going home with Stiles and his dad.
51. When Monse kissed Spooky on On My Block, even though he was her boyfriend's brother.
52. Everything that Andrew Van de Kamp did in the first few seasons of Desperate Housewives.
53. When Jughead joined the Southside Serpents gang on Riverdale just to stop them from messing with his friends at Riverdale High.
54. And when Eric chose to date Adam on Sex Education, even though he bullied him every day at school for years.
Note: Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.