1. You got me, I don’t drink it that way.
2. No idea.
3. I live in Massachusetts, we don’t even have them here. It’s mainly a Pacific coast thing.
4. God no.
5. I’ve never been but probably.
6. Because Francis Scott Key was more of a lawyer than a poet.
7. Because it’s awesome.
8. I’m with you, I don’t get it either.
9. ‘Cause we’re awesome like that.
10. Because a lot of people here are WAY into all things Civil War. Y’all didn’t have one so you wouldn’t understand.
11. Because most of us can’t afford too. Lord knows I’d live in Disney World if I didn’t have to actually earn a living.
12. Because we hate change. Seriously, people freaked out enough when they made the portraits on the money bigger. And the one dollar coin still isn’t a thing despite the best efforts of the Treasury Department to make it one.
13. I’m with you, the extra U’s are super classy. I don’t know why we dropped them.
14. Like with 12, we hate change.
15. I don’t, and I do not understand the people who do.
16. Liquor laws vary from state to state, so it’s not true everywhere. Basically though, we drink a lot and are all about one-stop shopping.
17. I don’t know, I just call them knit hats.
18. Because some of us are stupid. Sorry about that.
19. Hey, I’m in Boston and we got a freaking blizzard that day. They’re all wusses down in NYC.
20. No idea.
21. Anytime! Y’all produced the Kids in the Hall so you’re alright by me.