2. Emma Stone will probably go down as the world’s first celebrity of the GIF medium
4. BuzzFeed is an Oxford Comma fan
AP Style for life!
5. Adding a spray top to a bottle of Sriracha may be something one can do
There is a debate on this.
6. I have the same birthday as Doug Funnie
Apparently not only are we both named Doug, we were also both born on August 22.
8. Ice hockey is apparently irrelevant other than fighting
I do not agree.
9. There are people out there that can make a controversy out of completely meaningless things
10. Should this article gain promotion, they will probably find something fundamentally wrong with it
12. There is a National Cheeseburger Day
It comes each year on September 18.
15. Spelling, grammar and punctuation count
I was never quite sure why people thought that spelling and grammar should not count, but there was always at least one person in every college class that had to ask that question if there was a writing assignment. That’s why it’s called writing.
16. RapidoResizer is a great piece of software
Seriously, you must download it.
21. If you’re not shamelessly self-indulgent, you might be doing it wrong
27. There are snakes that live in the ocean
I’m never going swimming again.
29. You can never go wrong layering praise upon Amy Poehler and Tina Fey
35. Conversely, there is a certain level of stupidity that is pervasive on the Internet
41. Maru is no longer relevant
If this fact doesn’t make you sad, then you have no soul.
46. A reference to Star Wars, Doctor Who or Neil deGrasse Tyson goes a long way
51. Speaking of everywhere else, Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is another place
52. Strange things happen at Minor League Baseball games
55. There are a limited number of things more important than Miley Cyrus
56. Posts about BuzzFeed are most likely going to increase one’s Cat Power
57. Somebody thought it was a good idea to market this breakfast cereal
66. The Newsroom is synonymous with hate-watching
Seriously, Google it.
72. There are a lot of things I don’t know about my favorite television shows
75. Baby Aardvarks are not cute
Well, at least not cute in a traditional way.
76. Baby red pandas are extraordinarily cute
79. This place exists
It’s called Port Campbell National Park, and it’s in Australia.
80. Posting in BuzzFeed Community probably wont ever translate to a job at BuzzFeed
Don’t fall for their propaganda. I’ve been applying for three years.
82. We are close to a day where there will be an animated GIF for every possible situation
83. If you are feeling blue, there are always animated GIFs of Zoidberg
I’ll miss you, Futurama.
88. msnbc has collectively never been to Upstate New York
Or, at least, msnbc should invest in an atlas.
89. There are a lot of things that the NFL wont print on a custom jersey
He Hate Me is one of them.
92. There are a lot of really weird remixes and mashups on SoundCloud
Some are good and a lot are pretty bad.
95. BuzzFeed is probably the Internet equivalent of NPR
Think about it. All BuzzFeed needs is tote bags and non-profit status