46 Top-Selling Products Whose Before And After Photos *Might* Just Finally Convince You To Buy Them
After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
2. A wood polish and conditioner to help restore your wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
3. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
4. A hair finishing stick for putting fussy, fly away hairs in their rightful place — neatly styled with the rest of your hair, of course!
5. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should marvel at its abilities or gag.
6. A nail and cuticle care solution for making your nails look fresh and healthy — just apply a coat and let it wow you!
7. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can give your precious gems a quick swipe of a pen to get them looking brand new.
8. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. Not to mention, you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
10. An oven cleaning spray so next time you go to open the oven door and pop in dinner, you're not tempted to puke all over it because of the yucky build-up you've let it accumulate.
11. Reusable microfiber mop pads for a greener, more cost-efficient way of keeping your floors clean. Buying new mop pads every few weeks and then tossing them in the garbage will now be a thing of the past!
12. An antiseptic spray to help treat infections your fluffy friend might get, such as yeast infections, hot spots, ringworm, and pyoderma.
14. A suede brush cleaner to stop you from having to pay absurd amounts of $$ to the shoemaker after every few wears of your blue suede shoes... or whatever color your shoes are.
15. Houseplant insect traps that will be as easy peasy as popping into the soil of your houseplants. They work like magnets to catch little buggers who dare to mess with your plant babies.
16. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay for a thorough, deep-cleaning facial to get rid of the yucky stuff hiding far down in your pores.
17. Neutrogena's Anti-Residue Shampoo that's gentle and non-irritating on your scalp, but tough when it comes to fighting yucky residue left behind from your other hair products!
18. Glossier Solution, an exfoliating acid to help reduce skin redness, blemishes, and acne, and give you a smoother, softer, and brighter complexion.
20. A pet hair roller because everything about our little fluffy friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair gets on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
21. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
22. Light-dimming stickers, because while you obviously adore your technology, you don't necessarily love the LED lights that radiate from it and keep you awake at night.
23. A hair serum that will be a total lifesaver for those looking for a solution for their frizzy hair.
24. A carpet spot remover spray to clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
25. Mini spin hair pins that'll make putting your hair up in a flawless bun super simple. Just one of these little pins can do the work of 20 bobby pins!!! I, for one, do not want to clip 20 bobby pins in my hair.
26. Radha Rosehip Oil for an all-natural solution to an array of skin care conditions like moisturizing dry skin, reducing the appearance of acne scars and wrinkles, and even assisting in the healthy growth of hair and nails!
27. An argan oil hair mask you can use about once a week to prevent things like heat from styling tools and coloring from making your hair look damaged or too dry.
28. A Dash air fryer that'll have you enjoying "fried" versions of all your favorite foods, minus all the yucky oils.
29. A power scrubbing cleaning kit you can attach to your drill and get to work in making your living space look brand freakin' new.
30. A grout pen that will have your floors shining like the top of the Chrysler building in no time at all. Did you hire a fancy schmancy service to clean your tiles? Nope, you used a PEN to cover it all up.
31. A fabric defuzzer you just glide over an area of clothing/furniture that's covered in unwanted fuzzies.
32. An anti-thinning shampoo that more than 9.4K five-star reviewers claim has helped them with preventing hair loss.
33. A rust stain remover spray you can basically think of as fairy pixie dust in a bottle. I mean, just look at the photos below. Point proven. Case closed. Onto the next one.
34. A blackhead remover vacuum that'll help make saying goodbye to blackheads, whiteheads, dead skin, and dirt residue on your skin so easy, you're gonna be genuinely wondering how you lived your life so long without this baby.
35. A cooktop cleaning kit because look: you're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta... AGAIN not speaking from personal experience!
36. A shampoo that prevents your cool bleached hair from turning yellow, and costs way less than going back to the salon.
37. Teeth-whitening pens to help brighten up your teeth in a matter of minutes. It's recommended to avoid eating or drinking 30 minutes after, but other than that, you can go on living your busy life as soon as you're done using the pen.
38. An anti-dandruff shampoo that'll relieve your dry, flaky scalp, because we know you want to go about your day without worrying about pesky white clumps.
39. Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to help you get a bunch of surfaces and objects in your home looking as good, if not better, than the day you purchased them.
40. An all-purpose car cleaner that'll have the inside of your car looking as the good as the day it looked the day it first left the factory — no matter how many years ago that may have been.
41. A wrinkle release spray to get your clothing, sheets, and more looking as if they were just ironed or picked up from the cleaners without needing to go through the trouble of doing either of those things.
42. A hard-water stain remover for cleaning those stubborn messes and restoring your surfaces to brand new condition.
44. O'Keefe's Working Hands Cream that can help make dry, cracked hands feel as if they were just treated to a five-star manicure, without having to change out of your pajamas and leave the house.
45. A mascara with a cult-following and for good reason. It delivers million dollar-looking lashes for less than $15, is extra great for those with sensitive eyes, and won't wear away or run.
46. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.