7. When Wanda Sykes called out Ellen for her comedy "tour," which was only on the West Coast and featured mostly just Los Angeles dates:
8. When Wendy Williams — after a tense interview in which Ellen chastised her for being "mean" — said this to Ellen during a game of Heads Up:
9. When Wendy shaded/called out Ellen for beating her at the People’s Choice Awards:
10. When Kathy Griffin said this about Ellen after she refused to do a tribute for Joan Rivers:
That fucking set me off. So we had a fight in which I used inflammatory words like, “Look, you fucking untalented hack.” … You know when you’re fighting with someone and you can kind of laugh at a point? Yeah, not that day.
11. And when Kathy texted Ellen to make amends and Ellen ignored her, and Kathy said this:
That bitch didn’t even respond! But that was a good idea!
12. When Tom Bergeron tweeted this about Ellen's hosting of the Oscars:
13. When Katy Perry called out Ellen for forgetting her marriage to Russell Brand:
14. When singer Calum Scott called out Ellen for having producers insist that he not look her in the eye:
I was backstage, and the stage manager was walking with me as I was just about to go on the show. I told him, "I can’t believe I’m getting to do this," and he was like, "Yeah, it’s so amazing, but remember not to look Ellen in the eye — everything else is fine, but just don’t look her in the eye."