1. When she hilariously clapped back at Eric Trump, who said she was part of the "Deep State."
2. When she said this about Donald Trump:
He's against everything that I stand for. We need to look at someone else who looks different than us and believes in something that we don't believe in and still accept them and still let them have their rights.
3. When she schooled Caitlyn Jenner after she seemed to not be "on board" with marriage equality.
4. And then when she made this remark about Caitlyn on The Howard Stern Show:
5. When Ellen confronted John McCain about his views on marriage equality:
6. When she called up Kathy Griffin after Kathy allegedly talked smack about her in her book:
7. When she banned Kim Burrell from her show after she made anti-gay comments:
8. When she clapped back at an anti-LGBTQ pastor who said she was using Taylor Swift to "attract young girls":
The only way I’m trying to influence people is to be more kind and compassionate with one another. I don’t have an agenda.
9. When she called out manspreaders worldwide:
10. When she perfectly clapped back at tabloids that insisted she and Portia were getting divorced:
11. When she iconically responded to the people who were mad she was JCPenney's spokesperson:
This organization doesn’t think that I should be the spokesperson because I’m gay. For those of you are just tuning in for the first time, it’s true. I’m gay. I hope you were sitting down. ... Being gay or pro-gay isn’t a bandwagon. You don’t get a free ride anywhere. There’s no music. ... Occasionally we’ll sing “We Are Family,” but that’s about it.