We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to share the simple meals they make for themselves when going through a difficult time.
The responses were all so thoughtful and serve as a good reminder that if you're struggling, you are not alone. ❤️ Here are some of the best suggestions.
1. This two-ingredient slow-cooker meal is 💯:
2. Tuna is a lifesaver:
3. And rice is nice:
4. And/or beans:
5. You could upgrade your ramen:
6. Take your grits to the next level:
7. Try an easy one-pan meal:
8. Don't forget to eat your veggies:
9. Or drink your dinner:
10. And don't overlook this classic:
11. There's pasta, of course:
12. And pasta salad:
13. Try this make-ahead spaghetti when you're feeling motivated:
14. Go for mac and cheese a million different ways:
15. Remember that potatoes are basically everything:
16. Maybe stir in something colorful to cheer you up:
17. Don't sleep on the frozen section:
18. Stock up on pre-made sandwiches:
19. Or quickly whip up some chili dogs:
20. You could pick up a rotisserie chicken:
21. Or enjoy some Nutella toast and tea:
22. Try one of these simple but elegant meals:
23. Remember that eggs are incredible:
24. Try an easy casserole:
25. And don't forget about this classic:
Want to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.