Response to How Much Of A Bread Expert Are You?:
Gotta echo everyone else:
- Arepas aren’t bread.
- I ain’t ever seen sourdough that looked like that. What kind of bread quiz is this? Come on! I demand my perfect score.
Maybe if y’all had air conditioning, 90 degrees wouldn’t seem like the end of the world. I’d kill for a nice, cool 90 degree day!
Response to Do You Actually Have Terrible Food Opinions?:
I had an existential crisis on rice vs. noodles.
SKIM MILK IS MANNA FROM HEAVEN
As a native Arkansan, I’ve gotta admit that wasn’t bad. And the Tennessee one wouldn’t be out of place here in West Tennessee. (I make no claims about East Tennessee’s accent.)
I could also win the lottery tomorrow.
- nataliew20 "Woman Proposes To Her Girlfriend On B..."
Response to Can We Guess Your American Accent?:
Most of those are fairly benign or generic answers. The Midwestern accent is seen as the US’s default or generic accent (it’s the one nationwide newscasters use, and it’s the one that foreign actors and just foreigners in general are most likely to emulate), so that’s probably why you got Midwestern — one region didn’t predominate, it was just the catch-all “you’re American.”
- nataliew20 "18 Things No One Told You About Ownin..."
- nataliew20 "Woman's Quest To Find Owner Of We..."
I’m horrified at the thought of a child my nephew’s age posing for such a picture, and I’m horrified that a newspaper published it on the front page. Christ, if you’re going to print something like that, give people some warning and stick it inside the newspaper. Ugh. Mostly I just feel sorry for those kids (and all the ones like them) who have unwittingly gotten sucked into a conflict they know nothing about, when they should be playing with Legos and learning addition and subtraction.
- nataliew20 "Who Killed Lois Duncan's Daughter?"
- nataliew20 "This Beautiful Photo Series Shows How..."
- nataliew20 "What's Actually Happening In 27 I..."