1. The Live Aid scene in Bohemian Rhapsody is totally computer generated and was actually shot at a field in England.
2. Lindsay Lohan does NOT have a twin sister.
3. The Pismo Beach disaster from Clueless was actually totally made up by Amy Heckerling, the movie's writer.
4. Zac Efron didn't sing in the first High School Musical; he lip-synched to Drew Seeley's voice instead.
5. The redhead nun from Sister Act isn't actually singing in the movie; she's lip-synching to professional singer Andrea Robinson's voice.
9. Shirley Henderson was in her thirties when she played Moaning Myrtle in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
16. New York City's Museum of Natural History actually looks nothing like it does in Night at the Museum.
17. And the Smithsonian has a totally different layout and doesn't have 19 floors of underground storage like it does in Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian.
18. Finally, Julia Roberts's head was photoshopped onto her body double's body for the Pretty Woman poster.
Note: Responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Note: Not all responses are from Community users.