We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community for the best products and tips to make being an adult a little easier, and here are some of the results!
1. A sunscreen you will actually want to wear everyday, because it's important to protect your skin.
3. A simple folder, accordion file, or document box to keep all of your important papers safe and easy to find.
4. A sunrise alarm clock that just might be the ultimate way to calmly wake up each and every morning — they even help some people wake up before the alarm goes off.
5. An access flosser, if your dentist keeps encouraging you to floss but you hate actually doing it. And gentle interdental brushes if you have a permanent bottom retainer (or braces) and find floss threaders annoying AF.
6. A pair of ~toe cappers~, which don't rely on a heel part to stay put, so you can kiss your high-heel and mule struggles good-bye.
7. An electric kettle — it's the simplest way to make cheap, easy meals without turning on your stove (or to get water boiling faster to use with pasta on the stove).
8. A mini-steamer to quickly coax all the wrinkles out of your clothes, no ironing board required.
9. Or wrinkle-releasing spray that not only smooths out all the dents in one go, but also has a light, pleasant scent.
10. A CrockPot — it'll let you enjoy delicious homemade dinners that basically cook themselves without spending too much of your hard-earned money.
11. Or, if you're feelin' fancy and want to try something new and adventurous, a sous vide to make cooking perfectly tender proteins a walk in the park.
12. A set of egg poachers that'll make topping your favorite toasts with a little protein simple and mess-free.
13. An Amazon Dash button for that one product you're always forgetting to reorder, and sticky notes to help you remember everything else.
14. A planner to help you set and achieve goals and keep track of small things like appointments and bills.
15. An AM/PM pill organizer with removable daily compartments, so you can discreetly slip each day's doses in your pocket or purse.
16. A glass of wine here and there because wine is wonderful.
18. A game-changing Dyson vacuum that's worth the price because it makes cleaning so much more enjoyable.
19. And, of course, condoms. Because protection's basically always a good idea.
Want to be featured in future BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.