We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about the best gifts they've bought from our posts, and here are their responses!
1. The Dash rapid egg cooker so their breakfasts become instantly easier and more delicious, without taking much more effort than pouring a standard bowl of cereal. It makes tasty omelettes plus hard-boiled, poached, and scrambled eggs in a jiffy with minimal dishes!
2. And the easy-to-use cold brew maker they also mention in their recommendation, because it will complete the under-$30 breakfast theme gift exchange gift, thanks to the fact that it transforms regular old ground coffee into delicious iced coffee concentrate overnight.
3. A pack of 16 hydrating sheet masks with over 1200 positive reviews — it's the closest you can get to giving them the gift of soft and glowing skin.
4. A talking Darth Vader light clapper that will basically let them live their dream of using the Force multiple times a day, even if it's just to switch on their bedside lamp.
5. A blanket that looks like a tortilla because what's a warmer or more cuddly way to pass the cold winter months than snuggling up like a burrito?? I truly do not know.
6. Or The Comfy, a reversible blanket-slash-sweatshirt that's perfect for pretty much anyone who likes to lounge around under a blanket, but wishes the blanket followed them everywhere they went.
7. The Squatty Potty toilet stool (yup!) so you can both have a good laugh when they unwrap it, and the next time they go they can genuinely see the benefits of how it aligns everything in a natural way to make pooping easier and faster.
8. And a motion-activated, color-changing LED toilet light that will A) let them easily use the bathroom at night, no tripping in the dark or bright overhead lights required, B) lead to even more laughs at the moment of unwrapping, and C) be a small, delightful little thing they get to experience every single day.
9. A pack of reusable grilled cheese bags so they can make delightfully gooey, melty sandwiches (and even panini-like sandwiches, with veggies, meats, and spreads to go with the cheese) directly in their toaster, with basically zero clean-up.
10. A set of three brush attachments for their drill because it'll significantly speed up the time it takes them to clean everything from the grimiest, most neglected surfaces to the easier stuff (not to mention save them elbow grease). Which means you're really giving them some of the best gifts of all: more spare time and more energy use in that time.
11. A pumice scouring stone that, with a little light scrubbing, will make rust, calcium, and other mineral buildup disappear right before their eyes. If they've been struggling with water rings for ages, a genius solution like this might be appreciated even more than yet another scented candle!
12. A Kindle e-reader because anyone who loves reading (or wants to get back into reading) will definitely appreciate a quick, convenient, portable way to sneak in a little extra time with their favorite books.
13. An eyeliner with wing stamps — besides being practically guaranteed to speed up their morning routine (no matter their skill level), it'll help them get genuinely perfect wings every single time.
14. A pack of hydrocolloid acne patches to suck out a bunch of the oil and gunk lurking in their zits until the blemishes basically disappear, or at least are somewhat diminished.
Want to be featured in future BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.