1. A thick Weleda Skin Food moisturizer going a long way with just a little bit of the nutrient-rich formula — reviewers say this helped heal everything from eczema, damaged nurses' hands, and all varieties of even the driest skin.
Promising review: "I cannot believe my skin looks this good! I have very sensitive skin that flares up at the slightest hint of stress. I heard about this from a dermatologist's YouTube channel and decided to give it a go. Holy s*** am I glad I did. Believe me when I say you will not recognize yourself in the morning! It was like my skin transformed overnight. It was smooth and poreless, scarring had almost disappeared, and any sign of redness was gone. This was after one night! My co-workers mentioned I looked like I was glowing! I wash my face and apply two separate layers with clean hands to my face and neck. The smell is tolerable and the cream itself is extremely rich so I only wear it at night. You may feel like a greaseball but the results are worth it. I have not had a breakout since using this and, if anything, it gets rid of blemishes faster. Absolutely floored <3" —Robert F. Young
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in two sizes).
2. An oil-free Peach & Lily water gel moisturizer with a clear weightless formula containing hyaluronic acid that will help you achieve the poreless "glass skin" look you've been seeing all over your FYP.
Peach & Lily is an Asian woman-owned brand creating affordable and effective K-beauty products, founded by celebrity aesthetician Alicia Yoon.
Promising review: "I have never tried any of Peach & Lily's products before, but was told by a friend how clean these products are. I have extremely oily and dehydrated skin and have tried so many different brands like Neutrogena, CeraVe, and Cetaphil, and let me tell you NOTHING compares to this moisturizer. For months I've been struggling with dry flakey skin that no matter how many times I put on moisturizer during the day, my makeup looked so caked and gross that I eventually gave up wearing makeup most days. I'm not even kidding within three to four days of using this in the morning and night, my skin was no longer dry and flakey, and I am able to wear makeup again without it looking cakey. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated but not oily at all. I think it actually has helped with my oiliness because I'm not using those dang oil blotting sheets as much throughout the day anymore, and this is the only product I've changed in my routine. It dries a tiny bit sticky, but my makeup applies great over it. It doesn't make me breakout either, which I was very worried about because my skin is very sensitive. I would 110% recommend this to anyone and everyone — especially if you have extremely dry yet oily skin." —Graceeeee
Get it from Ulta for $40.
Check out more K-beauty products with results worth the hype!
3. A La Roche-Posay repairing moisturizer that's been my personal savior time and time again through paper-dry winters, acne-prone skin, and all sorts of "meh" skin days. The formula is extremely soft, not greasy, not heavy, and makes my skin, dare I say, ~supple~.
Promising review: "So this is my first time writing a review on Amazon but I had been struggling with products overdrying my skin. I typically have very oily/ sensitive skin. My esthetician told me my skin was dry so it was overproducing oil to compensate lol go figure. It was the witch hazel toner I used to use as a toner 2X a day that was stripping my skin of its natural oils. Anyways, this product has placed all the moisture I needed back into my face without it appearing oily. I used to feel like my skin always looked so greasy and I disliked that. I love my skin routine now especially at night. My skin has never felt healthier. My skin feels exactly the way I always wanted. Thankful for these gentle yet effective products." —Cat Parks
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
Check out more skincare products reviewers swear by for the winter!
4. A cult-fave, mindblowingly effective Dr. Jart Cicapair color-correcting moisturizer with SPF that uses Centella asiatica (an ingredient you'll see all over this list, thanks to good ol' Dr. Jart) to reduce redness, soothe the skin, and color-correct over time.
Promising review: "This is an everyday staple! Ever since 2020, I wanted to take a step back from heavier makeup and start paying attention more to my skin. However, I do have some redness and hyperpigmentation I'm not too thrilled about. For the longest time I was self conscious about these imperfections. So much so, that I used to always feel the need to have foundation on before leaving the house. This product perfectly helped me transition to going foundation free a majority of the time. The color correcting element blends perfectly into my skin and blurs the redness around my nose. I also really love that this has SPF as well! Thanks Dr. Jart for helping me to love my own skin again <3" —PikuPiku
Get it from Sephora for $20+ (available in two sizes).
5. A Eucerin Redness Relief Night Creme enriched with a secret ingredient (spoiler alert: it's licorice root) to obliterate any pesky redness and irritation. Reviewers say it's been a lifesaver for sufferers of rosacea!
Promising review: "I’ve been struggling with this clustered red/blister patch for almost three years. I only developed this after giving birth, before that I’ve always had clear skin. I had always assumed it was acne and was treating it as such. Someone recommended to treat us as rosacea; so I changed all my products. Switched to Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser and this product at night. It’s been two weeks and I’ve already noticed a significant difference! My face has calmed down, the redness isn’t as noticeable as it once was and the bumps have almost completely disappeared. I will buy again!" —Kel
Get it from Amazon for $10.91.
6. A Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench moisturizer purporting to draw in moisture from the atmosphere, keeping your skin nice and quenched for up to 72 hours. It also contains a 30% hyaluronic acid concentrate, so you know you're getting some bang for your buck.
Promising review: "I'm an oilier lady. Always have been. If they could figure out a way to use face oil as a fuel source I'd be rich. Thing is, I'm also experiencing some of the signs of aging. You know the ones — the slightly sagging cheeks, the smile lines that deepen more than they used to, the scowl lines between the brows that don't go away as readily as they used to. I need to add moisture to my skin without making it into a greasy mess. I've tried about a zillion products (mostly thanks to beauty subscription boxes) and most I received were too heavy and made me feel like I needed to blot my face throughout the day. This cloud cream, on the other hand, has been amazing. It's light and non-greasy, but makes my skin feel soft and supple. I can put whatever makeup over the top I'd like and know that it won't come sliding off by lunchtime. There is a light fragrance to the product but it's not overpowering (I had to stick my nose down near the jar to tell) so unless one is super-sensitive, it likely won't be an issue. Will repurchase." —Elizabeth R.
Get it from Amazon for $23+ (available in two sizes).
7. A Belif Aqua Bomb moisturizer combining the moistest of the moist and the most perfect bouncy, gel-like consistency — so dry skin sufferers, say hello to your best skin days ahead!
Promising review: "This is by far the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. I had a random sample and was blown away and now buy it in this size religiously. I’ve always had dry skin, and I’ve tried EVERYTHING. This stuff is a total game changer and seriously makes my skin look years younger." —Shannon Orcutt
Get it from Amazon for $22+ (available in three sizes).
8. A gentle LilyAna Naturals moisturizer that, like the name suggests, contains a bunch of botanical ingredients like cranberry, meadowfoam seed oil, and rose distillate — tasty treats your skin will nomnomnom eat right up.
Promising review: "I've struggled with dry winter skin and acne for years. I hate a lot of skin maintenance so it was always frustrating to me that I actually needed to use a PRODUCT in the wintertime to keep from breaking out in large, flaky patches. I was looking for something light, something that would plump up the little fine lines that come with being middle-aged, and something that wouldn't break me out. And we have five children so I'm a fan of cheap. I shop based on reviews, and reviewer after reviewer convinced me to try it. I'm so glad I did. I'm on my second purchase of it and I truly love it. It isn't greasy or gloppy and I can put my makeup on over it minutes after applying. My skin is clearer than it has been in years. And I've still got a few lines but I get comments on my clear skin often. A little goes a long way. Love this product!!" —Jennifer K Thorpe
Get it from Amazon for $23.95.
9. A Clinique moisturizing lotion to boost up your skin's natural barrier and keep your body's largest organ healthy, strong, and practically impenetrable as you age.
Promising review: "I have dry patches with rosacea and this does wonders with my skin. I've gotten numerous compliments about how great my face looks and most don't even know I wear it. Over 50 years old and so many people say your skin is beautiful for your age. I've recommended it to a few close friends and they actually love it also. Clinique: don't stop making this." —Paulac55
10. A snail repair cream that's (and hear me out here) slimy... but in a good way. It's like a gel moisturizer, but with some added oomph due to the 92% snail secretion filtrate, a K-beauty ingredient that repairs, protects, and moisturizes.
Promising review: "I've always had pretty clear skin with only a few occasional pimples. My issue has always been dry skin, but lately I've also been noticing more issues. Dull and rough texture. Fine lines. Sun spots. Flaking. I've NEVER had a skin care routine. Zero. But a couple of weeks ago, I stumbled upon the Korean 10-step skin care routine while searching for self-care steps to help ease my anxiety. It's changed my life. My skin feels better than it ever has! This product is one of those that's played a HUGE role in that. It smooths me out and keeps my skin so soft and moisturized. I feel like I'm getting pretty close to achieving that coveted glass skin. No filters on either picture. Seriously, if you're debating, get it." —Anastacia Jensen
Get it from Amazon for $26.
11. A L'Oreal collagen moisturizer saving you money for fillers, because the collagen in this baby will naturally smooth out any fine lines and plump your face to high heaven — without any pain and/or hundreds of dollars.
Promising review: "I admit I was skeptical about switching to a collagen moisturizer. Nonetheless, I’ve noticed that using it made my skin softer and better hydrated. During the winter, my skin didn’t dry out as easily as it did with my previous moisturizers. My skin is sensitive, and this product has been beneficial for it. On top of all that, I also noticed that incorporating this product and retinol into my skin care routine has also significantly decreased the appearance of the fine lines on my forehead. I have just finished one of these and am currently using this same product again. 10/10 would recommend to others!" —Ghia
Get it from Amazon for $8.53+ (available in two sizes).