1. A Paw Plunger paw cleaner so your floors aren't covered in muddy footprints after letting your dog inside. Inside the container are soft bristles that lift dirt and grime from the pads of your pup's feet — all you need to do is add water.
2. A year-round paw protection cream to guard against scorching hot sidewalks and sand in the summer and ice and salt in the winter. It's made with vitamin E to keep the paw pads moisturized, but some reviewers use it on their dry, cracked heels as well as their tattoos.
3. An adorably ~a-peel-ing~ fruit tart pet bed that'll keep your fur baby cozy and provide tons of cute Instagram photo opps. I'll be ~berry~ sad if you don't get this!
4. A donut dog bed because your dog deserves to be spoiled too! The soft faux fur covering is designed to be reminiscent of a mama dog's soft coat, and the raised rim may help comfort anxious pupperinos while supporting their head and neck.
5. The Furbo, a treat-tossing pet camera if you like being able to keep an eye on your pet even when you're not home. With its 160-degree wide-angle view, night vision, and real-time barking alerts you'll know exactly what your pup is up to.
6. A doggie raincoat for keeping your furry friend warm and dry when nature calls but it's raining outside. Also, it will fit a pygmy goat, which tbh might not be useful for you, but here's a photo of a pygmy goat wearing a raincoat, so you're welcome!
7. A cat tree house so your kitties can have their own hangout space away from their annoying dog brothers. The platform is textured and can withstand your cat's climbing, jumping, relaxing, and scratching.
8. An elevated dog bed with a canopy to keep your pupperino cool when they're hanging out with you in the backyard.
9. An odor-eliminating spray that'll lift stains and stink fast. Each spray releases bacteria that feeds on the ammonia left behind after your pet's accidents, eliminating the urine completely and deterring your pet from peeing in the same spot again.
10. A roomy doggie travel bag because you shouldn't forget about your pets when you're preparing for your next adventure. The backpack itself is large enough to hold all your pup's essentials, plus it comes with two food carriers, a placemat, and two silicone collapsible bowls.
11. A seriously genius doggie doorbell if you're tired of cleaning up after your pooch even though they're most definitely potty trained. Teach your dogs to ring a doorbell when they have to do their business, and you will have never run around the house asking, "Who did this?" as your dog tries to avoid making eye contact.
12. A liquid tartar remover for dogs who desperately need their teeth cleaned but who also won't let you near them with a toothbrush. (Think of it as doggy mouthwash!) Just add this to their water and you'll notice your dog's plaque and bad breath subside.
13. An automatic litter box so you can win the war against scooping poop. Reviewers say that not only does it help reduce the frequency with which their kitties leave surprises *outside* the box, but it also helps reduce the amount of litter that gets tracked into the house.
14. A top entry litter box that'll keep the litter where it belongs: in the dang box and NOT all over your floors and carpet. It has a grooved lid to catch any litter that's attached itself to your cat's paws, plus it comes with scoop!
15. A collapsible cat tunnel with three entrances, a hanging ball toy, and a peephole to provide hours on hours of entertainment for your energetic kitty, plus zero energy on your part (since it's so easy to tuck away!).
Promising review: "My cat loves to hunt so he uses it to hide in the tunnels and then jump out at us and try to scare us. Lol! He plays with it every day. He has his claws and there are no holes in the tunnel and we have had it for months. The only complaint is it weighs nothing so it’s always blowing around. Guess that’s just the life of a cat owner." –Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in four colors and patterns).