1. A stuffed heartbeat toy that will serve as your dog's best friend, comforting companion, AND plaything, thus granting you perhaps the cutest photos that will ever grace your camera roll. You're welcome!
2. A puzzle treat ball to nose around for hours and hours, making playtime more stimulating than just throwing them a bone (literally).
3. A retractable hanging tug rope for your tug-of-war obsessed tank. This toy keeps any sharp parts away from your dog's mouth so they can tug without fear!
4. A giggle ball that emanates a plethora of sounds that will pique their interest but not drive you up the wall, which is important because your pooch will certainly be rolling it around 24/7.
5. A Barkbox rip-and-reveal plushie with a rippable outer layer, revealing another toy inside as well as a squeaker — so it's like buying your tear-happy pooch three toys in one, all of which they can't technically destroy. Win-win-win.
6. A tooth-cleaning toy that does it all: bounce, squeak, last through your crazy dog's chewing, and brush their teeth for you while you breathe a sigh of relief and put your feet up.
7. A birthday nosework "book" meant for studious pups who'll love to snuffle around in the pockets and compartments for treats. For crying out loud, it will look like your pooch is reading a book — how cute is that?
8. A 2-in-1 Kong Jumbler ball that produces a limitless combination of ways to play with your active pup: hold by the handles for tug-of-war, press down for the squeaker, or simply let them go to town on the tough exterior with the promise of the tennis ball inside.
9. A triangle tug toy made from 100% natural rubber and cotton so you know your dog is slobbering over and aggressively biting the best materials you can offer them.
10. A fleece snuffle ball combining two of your pooch's favorite things: eating snacks and snoofling around like the inquisitive little truffle pig that they are.
11. An interlocking toy created with a unique falcon-claw design and multiple treat cavities so your creative doggo can play with it in tons of different ways. Plus, it's so aesthetically pleasing, it's basically decor!
12. A flopping fish toy that yes, is technically for cats, but just scroll through these dog owner review photos and tell me that these pups aren't having the time of their freaking life! Ahhhhh!!!!!
13. A doggie bubble wand and solution formulated to be completely canine-friendly, so you and your special furry friend can chase bubbles together like you're re-enacting your nightly dreams.
14. A 2-in-1 tearable plush your pup will be mesmerized by if they already love tearing the stuffing out of your pillows and ripping the toilet paper to shreds — now they can do it with a plush egg instead of your belongings.
15. A rechargeable self-moving ball engineered to roll and jump on its own and set to three interaction modes for your pup to tire itself out on. It's even waterproof!
16. A tooth-cleaning ball that's like a toy of all trades: a treat dispenser, a fun brain puzzle, a bouncy toy, and a dental chew your doggie will treasure instead of shy away from.
17. A light-up ball alluringly made to catch their attention and keep them occupied for hours. Especially fun for senior doggies who have trouble spotting regular balls, so they can feel like a puppy again.
18. A West Paw treat dispenser you'll secretly think is fun too, because you can customize and change up what you stuff in there to keep your hungry pup busy.
19. A rubber football treat dispenser that's bouncy, durable, and a total touchdown for even the toughest chewing pups in the game.
Promising review: "We’ve had this toy for a couple of months now with no damage which is a win in my book! It’s very easy to push treats of many different sizes into it but fairly difficult for the dogs to get out which is always the goal here. Definitely recommend." –Blix
Get it from Chewy for $7.59+ (available in two sizes and in two other styles of varying sizes).