31 Under-$50 Dog Products From Amazon That Are Just Plain Useful
Because you don't have to break the bank to spoil your pup.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A grooming rake that'll remove loose hair from your pup's undercoat, leaving them looking ~so fresh and so clean~ and ready for hot, tangle-free summer days.
2. A pet urine detector light so you don't have to guess where your pets may have done the deed in your home ever again. We got you now, Fido.
3. A pack of natural dental dog treats for your dog to chew on while also improving their dental health. The unique texture helps fight plaque and tartar, leaving your fur baby with some blinding pearly whites, ready for all the IG photos you'll be taking.
4. A ball launcher because your dog (and your arm) is really tired of your lame throws. This launcher will add speed and distance to your throw so you can really see Spot run.
5. A pack of natural dog treats conveniently shaped to hide any pills you have to give your dog. "Oh this? Totally a normal treat..no pill in here, bud!"– you being the sneakiest dog parent of the year.
6. A dog anxiety jacket that applies gentle, constant pressure to help calm your pup's anxiety, fear, and over-excitement they may experience. This works great for vet visits, thunderstorms, fireworks, or any situation where your dog is feeling uneasy.
7. A pooper scooper with a bin and rake to save you from having to bend down and pick up poop in your yard. You'll finally be able to clean up after your dog while keeping some dignity. "Yeah, clean my poop." – Your dog, without a doubt.
8. An airtight pet food storage container that will keep their food fresh and out of sight from any sneaky critters..like your dog.
9. A zip-up raincoat with a removable hood to keep their fur dry while you go on rainy adventures, jumping in puddles and making the best memories. Also, it's unbearably cute.
10. An artificial grass bathroom mat perfect for training puppies, elderly dogs, or for apartments that don't have constant access to a nice yard. Everyone deserves a designated poop area.
11. A treat tote bag that hangs off your hip for easy access to your pup's treats while walking or training. I need one of these for human snacks.
12. A saddleback bag to store all of your pup's essentials for your next adventure. Water? Check! Treats? Check! Their favorite toy they just can't go anywhere without? Check!
13. A portable travel dog bed because even your pup needs a comfy place to rest wherever you take them. It packs down tightly, making it easy to pack for camping, hiking, or road trips with your best bud.
14. A paw soother stick that will help heal dry, cracked, or irritated dog paw pads so they can continue trotting along with no pain. ♫These paws were made for walkin'..♫
15. A dog bowl designed to slow your dog's feeding time down, reducing bloating from eating way too quickly. It can work for both dry and wet food to suit your dog's preferences. Do they make these for humans? Asking for a friend. I'm the friend.
16. A life jacket so your dog can go swimming in any body of water and you don't have to worry about them being able to stay afloat. The rescue handle on the top provides an extra sense of security when you see your pup paddling along living their best life.
17. A bag of calming aid treats with melatonin to help reduce stress and promote relaxation. Sometimes your dog really just needs to ~chill~.
18. A three-step pet stair so your fur babies will have no trouble getting up on the bed. Ultimate cuddle time: Activated.
19. An inflatable neck collar that is a thousand times comfier than a cone while still providing protection from any incisions or injuries they shouldn't touch.
20. A portable outdoor shower tool that attaches to any water bottle. This will help clean your dog after rolling around somewhere they shouldn't have and keep them from destroying your car seats. A win-win!
21. A portable paw cleaner with bristles to help scrub your dog's paws with ease. No more tracking in questionable germs into your home! Additionally, it works great in the Winter to wash the harmful salt of their paws.
22. A pocket first aid kit you can easily bring on your walks for some peace of mind that you can help your fur baby in a pinch if needed. No, Fido, this isn't an excuse to play with your favorite cactus.
23. A car seat cover to extend the life of your car seats with all the adventures you two will go on. This cover is slip-resistant and waterproof for the ultimate comfort you'll both enjoy.
24. A pet gate to keep your dog from going somewhere they definitely know they shouldn't. It's just more exciting when it's forbidden, ya know?
25. A classic Kong toy every dog should have. This rubber toy will keep your dog busy for hours and you can stuff it with their favorite treats or kibble for endless entertainment.
26. A pet camera so you can finally see what your pet has been up to when you leave for work every day. Spoiler alert: they nap a lot.
27. A flea and tick treatment because your dog should always be protected from these pesky parasites. This treatment starts working within 12 hours and continues working to kill fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes for up to 30 days.
28. A portable pet water bottle that'll make it easy for them to get a sip of water and go back to playing with their friends at the dog park. Press the button at the top to fill with water and release to stop so they can lap it up!
29. A dental spray to help eliminate bad breath and fight against plaque, tartar, and gum disease. Best part? If you send in a photo of your pet with the bottle, they will donate a portion of the profits to a pet with cancer. No stinky breath in your face and you get to help another fur baby! Could it get any better?
30. A pack of leak-proof poop bags with dispensers that effortlessly attach to your jeans or leash so you can whip it out and pick up poop at a moment's notice. You'll be an expert poop scooper and that should definitely go on your resumé.
31. A monthly subscription box that sends you toys, treats, and fun products for your dog to try. Each month is a unique theme and boxes are never repeated so your pooch will always get something new to enjoy.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.