We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
This post features a mix of items that we purchased with our own money and those that were provided to us at no cost for the sake of review. (But! We’re under no obligation to write a review of those things, let alone a positive review.)
1. A customizable, comfy couch with a modern design that'll stand up to wear-and-tear like none other.
2. A wall mount to help you make the most of limited space so you can binge-watch in comfort.
3. The Scour Daddy — a hardy but affordable sponge that will make doing the dishes a way less daunting task.
4. A splurge-worthy slow juicer, so you'll never have to feel guilty about your expensive fresh-pressed-juice habit again.
5. An artistic shower curtain that’ll help you *face* your morning routine.
6. A fruit tart pet bed, because how can you even look at these photos and question whether or not you should buy this thing if you have a cat??
7. A luxurious AF mattress that will keep you cool throughout the night and be one of the best investments you make for your body.
8. A Keurig with an iced-coffee feature, so you can get your caffeine fix at home and stay cool for the summer.
9. And a comforter that'll basically transform your bed into a super-soft work of art.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The description of the Burrow product has been updated to specify that the couch's fabric is free of chemical treatment.