1. An electrical outlet cover with a power strip to organize cluttered cords stat. It's also pretty great if you want to push your furniture right up against the wall but can't because your phone charger adapter is in the way.
2. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray so soap scum and shower grime buildup goes bye bye without you ever having to wipe. Rinse it clean the next day, and you'll be amazed to see those hard water stains on your shower door are *poof* gone.
3. A plant-based stainless steel cleaner and polish if your fridge has been covered in smudges and fingerprints for so long that you've forgotten how beautiful and shiny it once was. Reviewers say it helps keep your surfaces smudge free for longer, meaning less cleaning for you!
Therapy Clean is a family-owned small business based in Dover, New Hampshire.
Promising review: "I live in an apartment. The sink is about 35 years old and has become badly stained and scratched from neglect and indifferent care. This has made a noticeable difference. This sink will never look brand new again, but your product removed, I would say, about 80% of the stains, without any extraordinary effort, and put a really polished look on the sink. It is gleaming and actually looks very clean for the first time since I have lived here. I am betting that with continued and consistent use of Therapy cleaner, it will continue to improve. Thank you for a most excellent product." —David Brennan
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
4. A pack of shelf dividers for organizing your clothes into neat and distinct piles. These dividers provide stability for soft clothes that tend to fall over into one big pile of mess.
5. A pack of solar-powered waterproof deck lights that'll illuminate all the dark areas outside your home now that the sun sets earlier. Attach them to deck railings, on the side of your stairs, to your fence, and wherever else it's a little spooky at night.
6. A set of bed bands because your sheets slip and slide if you even look at them wrong. These straps will hold your fitted sheet in place — even over a thick mattress — so you don't have to basically remake your entire bed in the morning.
7. A broom for pet hair to loosen the fur trapped in your carpet. It works just as well on wood and linoleum, with the rubber head working as a magnet to attract stray hairs. There's also a built-in squeegee for wiping up liquids or for cleaning glass. Plus, the handle extends from 36 to 60 inches so it can reach practically any mess.
8. A TikTok-famous pink cleaning paste so you can restore your walls and dressers when your little ones go Baby Picasso on your furniture with a permanent marker.
9. A no-rinse spot remover if your usual MO is to just ignore the mess. This'll lift even the most stubborn old stain, and it doesn't require you to rinse or vacuum after you spray.
10. A pet hair remover for anyone who's tired of getting fur all over their clothes. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
11. An eco-friendly hard water stain-remover that'll defeat stubborn soap scum and residue that's bested all your other attempts to scrub it away. It's biodegradable so the scent won't singe your nose hairs and make you gag, plus it's safe enough to use on just about anything — including shower glass, tile, granite, stainless steel, marble, brass, and porcelain.
12. An expandable honeycomb drawer organizer because you know what's really cool? Being able to find a matching pair of socks.
13. A pack of garage door accents to give your plain garage door a true glow up. Your neighbors will think you had it replaced overnight.
It comes with two accent handles and four hinges. You can also buy window decals to zhuzh it up even more.
Promising review: "These are so realistic looking and the latches and handles had great magnetic abilities. They do not affect the mechanism to raise and lower the garage door. Made my plain white garage door look like a million bucks. I would have given it 10 stars if I could have! Could not believe the price for the quality of product. Love them!" —Charlotte K. Gean
Get four hinges from Amazon for $14.49+ (available in different styles).
14. A mold and mildew remover so you can set it, forget it, and come back in a few hours to see grout that looks like new. I'm talking basically every speck of black mold is gone! *Cues up "Do You Believe in Magic"*
15. A cooktop cleaner if you'd rather your guests not know that the last time you cleaned the stove was...the last time they visited your house. This kit comes with a bottle of cleaner, a sponge, and a scraper — everything you need.
16. A scour paste that'll clean just about every surface in your home — including all the hidden spots you've either been avoiding since you moved in or haven't even realized you need to clean. I'm looking at you, tops of the kitchen cabinets.
17. A pack of foaming garbage disposal cleaners because they'll deodorize your smelly pipes safely and dislodge buildup safely and effectively. No one wants to smell the leftovers you tossed down the sink three days ago.
18. A string of fairy lights to create a little magic in any dark spaces. Now you have the perfect ambience for a movie night or reading session.
19. A wood polish so you can hide the scratch marks from your dog's overgrown nails along the bottom of your doors and on your wood floor.
20. A silverware sorter if you cringe every time you open the drawer and see your forks, knives, and spoons spilling out of their tray.
Promising review: "I bought two of these because I have a disgusting amount of toddler/baby silverware along with regular silverware. Since I put these in, WOW does my drawer look organized and empty. I get compliments all the time." —Melanie slinger
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in two four colors and two styles).
21. A devastatingly effective handheld vacuum for sucking up pet hair. It has a special rubber nozzle that picks up fur with ease, especially on hard-to-vacuum areas like stairs. There's no bag, so simply pop off the canister when you're done vacuuming and dump the contents in the trash.
22. Some fizzing toilet tablets that'll loosen caked-on stains, sanitize your bowl, and keep it smelling fresh.
23. An odor-eliminating spray because it lifts spots and odors fast. Each spray releases bacteria that feeds on the ammonia left behind after your pet's accidents, eliminating the urine completely and deterring your pet from peeing in the same spot again.
24. A box of cleaning K-Cups to get rid of residue in your machine and prevent flavors from transferring in just one cycle. Or have fun descaling it multiple times. Your choice!
25. A gel dust cleaner so you can say goodbye to that annoying crumb that's stuck between your R and T keys. Smushing this lemon-scented slime on your keyboard is weirdly soothing and the end result is dust-free keys.
26. A drill brush kit with three different heads if you gave up on baths a long time ago because getting your tub sparkly clean didn't feel possible. No more furiously scrubbing your tub; instead, just attach the brush head and flip the switch on your drill. Why work harder when you could work smarter?
27. A wicker stair basket for holding all the junk you don't want to bring up or down — or trip over!
Promising review: "With three kids and a two-story house, we are constantly having to take things up and down the stairs. This basket is perfect for throwing their shoes, socks, or miscellaneous items in to take upstairs at the end of each night and put it all away. Much easier than carrying individually and wayyyy better looking on my stairs than random stuff strewn about." —Kacie Coehlo
Get it from Amazon for $30.30+ (available in two colors).